Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
yota691

Saudi Arabia is preparing to stop trading in paper

14:13
Last updated
The time now is 02:22 PM
Watch

The banks in Saudi Arabia are preparing to put an end to the technical procedures to stop the paper currency from the Real (one riyal) and replace it with metal coins, through counting, counting and depositing at the same banks. 
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) directed the banks through a letter that includes its willingness to receive the currency, especially the riyal and the riyals, and to stop dealing in the paper currency gradually until it disappears completely in all branches.
In October, SAMA announced the end of the paper-based Riyal flight during the next phase of the local market, which will introduce alternative metal issues such as riyal, riyal and other currencies. 
"Sama has completed the infrastructure for trading these new issues in all commercial banks," said Sama. 
Banks in Saudi Arabia will continue to program the new currency in several stages, which could take six months for some of them, banking sources told Saudi newspaper Al-Eqtesadiya earlier. 
The sources said that the programming of the new currency will go through several stages, and may take six months for some of the exchange, which will be led by international companies specializing in programming and security protection.

Are those bells in your pocket?

10 hours ago, gregp said:

Are those bells in your pocket?

Starting to wonder about you...:eat:..again...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

Starting to wonder about you...:eat:..again...

:eyebrows:

• Like 1

I see Yahoo Finance the Dinar is bouncing from 1,166.00 to now today 1,184.00. It's not the USD currency fluctuations because I watch the CAD and MXD currencies and they haven't moved at all.

15 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I see Yahoo Finance the Dinar is bouncing from 1,166.00 to now today 1,184.00. It's not the USD currency fluctuations because I watch the CAD and MXD currencies and they haven't moved at all.

Just now dropped to 1,181.00

4 hours ago, Starrider said:

Starrider Agree,  Check out Info & Charts in the VIP Section posted by tjokie.  "Strange to say the least"....😁

chartsShare001.png

Edited by tigergorzow