Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: Soon launch a deposit guarantee company

yota691

Central Bank: Soon launch a deposit guarantee company

From 2017-12-02 at 13:15 (Baghdad time)

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

Follow up of Mawazine News

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the imminent launch of a deposit guarantee company after the completion of its establishment. He pointed out that this company will constitute a major shift between depositors and banks.

"The establishment of a deposit insurance company, which will be launched very soon, has been completed," the bank's governor Ali al-Aalak said at the Financial Services and Investment Conference held by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and his follower, Mawazine News, on Saturday. Depositors and banks ".

He added that "the Central Bank began to oblige the government departments and institutions to settle salaries," stressing that "a number of ministries have completed this step and follow the implementation in all ministries." Ended 29 / Mh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Thanks Yota...This should have been implemented sooner...No wonder Aalak was voted worse by his constituents...This guarantee should be a contributing factor to bringing in a portion of the 'chunky-money' still used as mattress stuffing...Of course a 'major' deciding factor to this guarantee would be to increase the exchange rate to 1 to 1....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Central Bank announces the launch of a deposit guarantee company soon

02/12/2017 12:29 | Number of readings: 94
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Central Bank announces the launch of a deposit guarantee company soon

Trend Press / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the imminent launch of a deposit insurance company after its establishment. He pointed out that this company will constitute a major shift between depositors and banks..

"The establishment of a deposit insurance company, which will be launched very soon, has been completed," the bank's governor Ali Al-Aalak said at the Financial Services and Investment Conference held by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers attended by Trend magazine . "This company will constitute an important and fundamental shift between the depositors And banks.

He added that "the Central Bank began to oblige the government departments and institutions to settle salaries," stressing that "a number of ministries have completed this step and follow up its application in all ministries."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/194255.html

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Confidence takes time to build in the consumer sector. They promised this three years ago. They are just getting around to it now. Gauging the timeline puts it at.... sooon. (I know most people don't like four letter words as they have a negative connotation so I made it five letters./s)

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Confidence takes time to build in the consumer sector. They promised this three years ago. They are just getting around to it now. Gauging the timeline puts it at.... sooon. (I know most people don't like four letter words as they have a negative connotation so I made it five letters./s)

As long as it takes us a day closer to seeing this RV happening, I'm good with it lol :lol::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...This should have been implemented sooner...No wonder Aalak was voted worse by his constituents...This guarantee should be a contributing factor to bringing in a portion of the 'chunky-money' still used as mattress stuffing...Of course a 'major' deciding factor to this guarantee would be to increase the exchange rate to 1 to 1....

Can not agree more Skeetdog. It may have drawn in some of that Chuncky Money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Always wondered what the definition of " soon " was. 

• Upvote 1

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the imminent launch of a deposit insurance company after the completion of its establishment. He pointed out that this company will constitute a fundamental shift between depositors and banks.
“The establishment of a deposit guarantee company, which will be launched very soon, has been completed,” the bank’s governor said at the Financial Services and Investment Conference held by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on Saturday, noting that “this company will constitute an important and fundamental shift between depositors and banks.”
He added that “the Central Bank began to oblige the government departments and institutions to settle salaries,” stressing that “a number of ministries have completed this step and follow the implementation in all ministries.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Always wondered what the definition of " soon " was. 

Hey Chuck, The  definition of soon varies due to your geological position on the planet.  But apparently"SOON" in Iraq  is the same timeframe  my parents told me on a cross-country road trip when I asked " are we there yet? " I hope that clarifies it for you. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Hey Chuck, The  definition of soon varies due to your geological position on the planet.  But apparently"SOON" in Iraq  is the same timeframe  my parents told me on a cross-country road trip when I asked " are we there yet? " I hope that clarifies it for you. LOL

🤣🤣🤣🤣 “Are we there yet”  wow thanks for the flash back FJ