Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Goat...CBI Told Her No RV In 2017.

Luigi1

Luigi found this bit of news from the throat of the Goat.

Not varified. Your opine.

1 Dec 2017  MntGoat...

Today I even took the time to call Iraq and talk to my CBI contact. They assured me they do not plan to revalue this year 2017 anytime. They also said they DO HAVE A TARGET DATE in mind and are working towards it. So this in itself was VERY GOOD NEWS to my ears. In fact, I am very excited now!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Luigi says...

The Goat speaks often of her CBI contacts & her negotiations with CBI on all of our behalf.

I don't think she, he or it, is any more in the know than the rest of us Dinarians are.

Anybody that believes she's negotiating higher rates for our benefit are fooling themselves.

Iraq don't give a rat's arse about some infidel investors, never did, never will.

They are only our friends as long as we give them loans. Iran controls Iraq. Iran is the largest holder of IQD & will benefit the most.

There' are probably less than 10 people in the entire world that knows the rate & date.

The Goat  or any other Guru are not one of the top 10...unless she's the Iranian Ayatollah.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Correction there is no one that knows a rate or date.  This is just a highly speculative investment that may never amount to a hill of beans.  Quite honestly saying no RV in ,2017 is just the usual way this stuff goes. It's the gurus way of continuing this charade of a lottery ticket to further line there pockets and egos.  

here's more related to the above...

2 Dec 2017  MntGoat...

They assured me they do have a target date...

What is the target date? All I can get from them was they said “wait for the re-education of the general public to take place and you may get an idea of when”.

They do not want any speculation on their currency and are being very, very cautious at this time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's more related to the above...

2 Dec 2017  MntGoat...

They assured me they do have a target date...

What is the target date? All I can get from them was they said “wait for the re-education of the general public to take place and you may get an idea of when”.

They do not want any speculation on their currency and are being very, very cautious at this time.

So....according to this lady, before they RV, they will re-educate the general public? 

Just how are they going to do that without letting the whole world knows they are going to RV.:o

15 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

There is no way...no friggin way....that he/she/ it has a contact in the CBI. 

You’re so right Snow. Let alone that that contact will give away what would probably be considered top secret info to a person that calls up over probably an unsecured phone line. It is all BS and I hope some of the newbies can see that. There are only 3-4 people in that country that know what the date or rate is and I can promise they are not going to be telling anyone what it is, especially someone that calls themselves a “goat” on the internet and is supposed to be living in Germany. BS...totally BS!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

You’re so right Snow. Let alone that that contact will give away what would probably be considered top secret info to a person that calls up over probably an unsecured phone line. It is all BS and I hope some of the newbies can see that. There are only 3-4 people in that country that know what the date or rate is and I can promise they are not going to be telling anyone what it is, especially someone that calls themselves a “goat” on the internet and is supposed to be living in Germany. BS...totally BS!

The Goat is Dr. Clark. The Doc lives in Levittown, near Brooklyn, not Germany.

The Goat is fake news.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 12/2/2017 at 8:23 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

The Goat speaks often of her CBI contacts & her negotiations with CBI on all of our behalf.

I don't think she, he or it, is any more in the know than the rest of us Dinarians are.

Anybody that believes she's negotiating higher rates for our benefit are fooling themselves.

Iraq don't give a rat's arse about some infidel investors, never did, never will.

They are only our friends as long as we give them loans. Iran controls Iraq. Iran is the largest holder of IQD & will benefit the most.

There' are probably less than 10 people in the entire world that knows the rate & date.

The Goat  or any other Guru are not one of the top 10...unless she's the Iranian Ayatollah.

Two items in this post comes to my mind:

1.  I don't care whether or not ANYONE can give us a higher rate, just GIVE US A RATE, High ir low.

2 . And who cares whether Iran or any other country benefits the most from an RV , just RV Dammit !!!!!!

here's another article related to the above...direct from the German Alps via Levittown, NY.

02 Dec 2017  Realistic: 
Dr. Clark…We will be Santa's in December whether we RV or not. Your hints have been written in a way that implied the RV for at least three months. Your hint this time is just as vague. I wish I appreciated you remarks as much as your other readers but I feel you are falling into the "guru" category. You are funny, however, and I do appreciate that.
DR. CLARKE (12-2-17) - OPINION:
To Realistic:
YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE, IN DECEMBER 2017.
MAKE NO MISTAKE.
Dr. Clarke
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2