Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Guru...Places Self Under Self Imposed Gag Orders.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

The Goose has so much Intel inside his head but he just can't tell us.

He has placed himself under self imposed gag orders once again for the sake of all humanity.

That was so nice of him. Not verified. Your opine.

30Nov 2017  Bruce The Goose...

I was advised Intel wise to lay low tonight. Don’t say a whole lot because where we are and we are so close. A lot is going on behind the scenes. I will just say this, when it comes to Iraq, Iraq is the lead dog on this. Let’s release this. Iraqi stock exchange, ISX, closed for about 6 days. They are opening up their ISX tomorrow approximately 9am Iraqi time. Do you realize they suppose to have their new rate showing? That program rate we have seen for so long is gone and the new rate is in.  That allows a lot more people to see it and trade on it and bring the value of the dinar up even higher.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

A. Nov. 30 2017 Judy Lyington ...

1. The banks are ready and we are looking to be notified.

2. Iraq’s ISX is opening tomorrow Dec. 1 at 9 am Iraqi time with their new Dinar rate showing.

3. Currency Rates are continually being traded upward.

B. Nov. 30 2017 7:54 pm EST ...

RV Intel Alert Rebuttal, Tank: RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary by Tank 11-30-17 re: Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for November 30, 2017

1. Both Merkel (Germany) and Netanyahu (Israel) threats were being contained by the New Powers That Be (NPTB) and taking place as we speak.

2. This has everything to do with the transition to the new Republic, though was not the deciding factor for us to move forward with our exchanges.

3. Busting the human trafficking rings was part of the mass arrests, and the 4,000+ sealed indictments would be handled after the exchange process was fully implemented.

4. The Cabal would not be totally neutralized until sometime after our exchange has been completed.

5. In order for the RV/GCR to be an effective weapon against the Cabal, the RV/GCR would have to be released. By putting out notice to the people, and allowing them to make their appointments and conduct their exchanges, you more evenly distribute the power granted by money and decentralize it away from the hands of the Cabal. This one act was the most powerful weapon against the Cabal and for humanity in the Alliance arsenal.

6. The GCR/RV would come first, then the restoration of the Republic, then GESARA.

7. The Quantum computers have already concluded simulation at above a 95% success rate so the Elders can now release the Global Collateral Accounts funding the GCR/RV.

8. The fact that they’re referring to having to reach 95% at all is a cover for an unanticipated delay, something they might not want to share with us because it’s doesn’t appear to be a compelling reason, or it’s embarrassing , or it’s sensitive.

9. Iraq was paid out last week at $2.00 per Dinar and they’re scheduled to get paid at $3.00 on Mon. Dec. 3. The numbers aren’t exact, but you get the idea: We’re there.

10. Tank was told that everything was fully released at 9 am EST this morning Nov. 30.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

2. Iraq’s ISX is opening tomorrow Dec. 1 at 9 am Iraqi time with their new Dinar rate showing.

Does seem odd that the ISX would open on the "holy day" in Iraq..........that would be like Chase, Wells, or BOA opening on a Sunday in the US.......who knows.......it is Iraq after all!!!!!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, murd11 said:

hard to believe some one would bother negging this. Someone is grumpy

I be thinking folks are getting tired of these so called wanta be know it all that have a hard time wiping their own butts to get out of the bathroom.....call it and kick the can down the Road, call it again and oh ya....Kick the can down the road....I am beginning to believe I would be further ahead taking my worthless bag of Dinars to the bank everyday and ask them.

I gave you a couple Positive just because I have had it with these guru's

Karsten

• Haha 1

These guys or who ever they are. They are in the Dinar selling business! Period! These scumbags or the ones putting out this crap! The people selling Dinar are the only ones making any money right now! Go back and look ! Same stories recycled! Hate to pop any bubbles! I wouldn’t even know or hear what these fictional characters are saying if Lugi didn’t post it. I just read for a chuckle! Remember don’t invest more than you can afford to lose! Have a plan and plan to act! Case closed! Merry Christmas to all DV members!!