Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any new thoughts on the CBI host web pages?

DinarDavo

14 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

The CBI "host webpage" with the exchange rates (1.20 USD=1 IQD) is still active. If these guys are supposed to be the kings of smoke and mirrors....they blew here.

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/     Any new thoughts?

The Best Of Your Day To You, DinarDavo and All DV! :tiphat:

If You hit the link You posted and then hit the “Sell The Currency” icon, then this will appear:

Currency Auctions 14-11-2016

Announcement No. 3318

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 14/11/2016 and the results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
Number of banks 34
Number of remittance companies 15
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 148,395,914
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 148,395,914
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates from (06/04/2015) till the last date

Exchange rates from the beginning of the auction until 19/2/2015

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/currency_auction

The date on this is November 14, 2016 so is over a year old. My opinion only is this is/was a test site used to test algorithmic factors with direct and indirect effects on other financial platforms. I suspect there are newer and more comprehensive tests being done now to hone the algorithmic factors and to solidify the understanding of implications on other financial platforms.

On the original page, the USD and EURO have a favorable notation for our investment while the GBP and Yen (another two currencies in the Special Drawing Rights basket of currencies) do not show a favorable notation. The other non SDR currencies (CAD and NOK) also do not show a favorable notation. The other SDR currency not listed is the Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY). Since the CNY and SDR are not listed here along with all the other currencies noted on the actual public CBI website main page, I suspect this is a significantly old test page that we have available to us. The USD and EURO make up about 70% of the SDR basket so are the major players for IQD exchange. The CNY was added to the SDR basket last year in September or October (I don’t remember which month/date). With the CNY being added to the SDR and a substantial amount of positive factors of late in and related to Iraq, I suspect the short to near term value of the IQD will be very favorable once introduced internationally. There may be (I say may be) a sucker rate to get the IQD (CHUNKAE’ MONAE’) off the Iraqi streets (with eager beaver foreign IQD holders???) and foster a significantly much higher conversion of IQD longer term.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Over all, with all the supporting news on a variety of dimensions, the Golden Era of our investment appears to be nigh upon us.

:o      :o       :o  ...........................

then................................

:backflip:      :backflip:      :backflip:

But, hey, what do I know???!!! (:o)

Except...............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, boosterbglee said:

Just keep doing what you do Synopsis.........your opinion matters!  :pirateship:

21 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Totally agree.!

Thanks for your input @Synopsis

The Best Of Your Day To You, BoosterBGlee, Laid Back, and All DV!!! :tiphat:

Hey, You All Keep Doin' What You All Do Best 'Cause It Sure Is Appreciated!!!

:twothumbs:       :twothumbs:       :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH!!!)!

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Day To You, DinarDavo and All DV! :tiphat:

If You hit the link You posted and then hit the “Sell The Currency” icon, then this will appear:

Currency Auctions 14-11-2016

Announcement No. 3318

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 14/11/2016 and the results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
Number of banks 34
Number of remittance companies 15
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 148,395,914
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 148,395,914
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates from (06/04/2015) till the last date

Exchange rates from the beginning of the auction until 19/2/2015

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/currency_auction

The date on this is November 14, 2016 so is over a year old. My opinion only is this is/was a test site used to test algorithmic factors with direct and indirect effects on other financial platforms. I suspect there are newer and more comprehensive tests being done now to hone the algorithmic factors and to solidify the understanding of implications on other financial platforms.

On the original page, the USD and EURO have a favorable notation for our investment while the GBP and Yen (another two currencies in the Special Drawing Rights basket of currencies) do not show a favorable notation. The other non SDR currencies (CAD and NOK) also do not show a favorable notation. The other SDR currency not listed is the Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY). Since the CNY and SDR are not listed here along with all the other currencies noted on the actual public CBI website main page, I suspect this is a significantly old test page that we have available to us. The USD and EURO make up about 70% of the SDR basket so are the major players for IQD exchange. The CNY was added to the SDR basket last year in September or October (I don’t remember which month/date). With the CNY being added to the SDR and a substantial amount of positive factors of late in and related to Iraq, I suspect the short to near term value of the IQD will be very favorable once introduced internationally. There may be (I say may be) a sucker rate to get the IQD (CHUNKAE’ MONAE’) off the Iraqi streets (with eager beaver foreign IQD holders???) and foster a significantly much higher conversion of IQD longer term.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Over all, with all the supporting news on a variety of dimensions, the Golden Era of our investment appears to be nigh upon us.

:o      :o       :o  ...........................

then................................

:backflip:      :backflip:      :backflip:

But, hey, what do I know???!!! (:o)

Except...............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

As always, clear concise and uplifting.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

GO, GO Moola Nova!

The emoji button for the Pirate Ship is not showing but I'm there.

How did you get a picture of us anyway?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

As always, clear concise and uplifting.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

GO, GO Moola Nova!

The emoji button for the Pirate Ship is not showing but I'm there.

How did you get a picture of us anyway?

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, CaptainBVI, and Welcome Back To Above The 12th Parallel (Hopefully the season and the seas allow!)! :tiphat:

Well, OK, getting a picture of Us All on the Pirate Ship was a little tricky but no tellin' what one can all do with Photoshop!

:o       :o       :o

Good to see You have internet access and hopefully the good news will accelerate!

Looking forward to meeting You and the other DVers!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, CaptainBVI, and Welcome Back To Above The 12th Parallel (Hopefully the season and the seas allow!)! :tiphat:

Well, OK, getting a picture of Us All on the Pirate Ship was a little tricky but no tellin' what one can all do with Photoshop!

:o       :o       :o

Good to see You have internet access and hopefully the good news will accelerate!

Looking forward to meeting You and the other DVers!

Go Moola Nova!

So ready to start the new chapter as well...

• Upvote 2