Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTN GOAT says not yet

Article: “RETURN OF THE SUBJECT DELETE THE ZEROS TO THE FOREFRONT

This article is not the CBI talking but one of the leading Iraqi economic analysts talking to us.

1) It is saying we are now about to begin to enter 2018 so where is the project to delete the zeros? They know it was held up due to “security reasons” so now that those security reasons no longer exist or are winding down, how about resurrecting this effort?

2) It says Iraq is now at a crossroads and about to begin a new era of economic growth. Can it be done without also bringing back the dinar to its past glory?

3) It says it is difficult to keep using the US dollar for outside trading (as we know is only mandated due to Chapter VII financial sanctions put on Iraq). Is it time now to get our real dinar back?

4) I quote: “lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and STUDY THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS APPLICATION DURING THE YEAR 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform” So we know this is part of the monetary and banking reforms still to be completed. Here we go again. Will they do it in 2018? So we now know 2017 is out. The RV is NOT going to happen in 2017…

5) I quote: “reducing the exchange rate of the dollar gradually after the challenge of security will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros” So they are saying to reduce the program rate gradually. Probably come out around 1:1 – IQD:USD.

6) I quote: “to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.” I have been telling everyone all along the CBI has told us they first need to reduce the money supply of the older 3 zero notes in circulation by 2/3. So this article now confirms that statement. They are not quite there yet but close.

7) I quote – “The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass” So we know they MUST do this project to delete the zeros now and continue on it until it is completed.

8) I quote… – “AND REQUIRED A MEDIA PROGRAM TO DEVOTE CONVICTIONS TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS PROJECT”.  NO re-education yet thus NO RV! …the CBI MUST RE-EDUCATE THE GENERAL POPULOUS PRIOR TO ANY RV HAPPENING? I told you this was not from my OPINION but it came directly from my CBI contact.

I am excited as to what may come this December.  Are they going to move forward with a possible January 2018 RV target?  If so they will have to do the re-education process very soon. I do still think this may be a target but let’s not rush to hype. If they do not re-educate in December then we can forget an EARLY 2018 RV.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...