Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 November 2017

Adam Montana

54 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Lgd.... Just so you know...I may not have commented on many of your posts. However,  I will say that I read them... I sometimes actually search for them..(no, I'm not a creepy stalker) Sir LGD, You have evolved from a bit of a very entertaining hot head 😂 to a very well informed, well versed and quite the elequent writer. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to the day that I can meet you as well as the other "regulars" that contribute so much to this site. I am proud to be a part of DV and what's to come... 

Thank you for your input... 

Congratulations to the addition to your growing family

See you all on the flip side

Look up Perpetual Assets. https://www.perpetualassets.com/ira

I think that they might trade in crypto. If not you sure will see some interesting stuff that might make your head spin... Kind of like mine is with figuring out this crypto stuff.

I'm seriously touched, you're too kind. I have to give all credit to my growth and communications skills to Adam and everyone here. And to the Lord of course. I have loved learning all I can from every single person whose post I have read, and I am thankful for you all. 

Hopefully, we will all someday soon come together and celebrate the blessings that God has given us. :tiphat: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have to give all credit to my growth and communications skills to Adam and everyone here.

That And The Occasional Valium We’ve Been Slipping Into His Daily 6 Cups Of Coffee ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, luvalife said:

Sir LGD, You have evolved from a bit of a very entertaining hot head 😂 to a very well informed, well versed and quite the elequent writer. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to the day that I can meet you as well as the other "regulars" that contribute so much to this site. I am proud to be a part of DV and what's to come... 

Wow !  So well said and a complement so well deserved.  If I hadn't seen the gradual change, I may have thought that his wife had started writing in his place.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm seriously touched, you're too kind. I have to give all credit to my growth and communications skills to Adam and everyone here. And to the Lord of course. I have loved learning all I can from every single person whose post I have read, and I am thankful for you all. 

Hopefully, we will all someday soon come together and celebrate the blessings that God has given us. :tiphat: 

We are ALL blessed here to have each other!!!

DV family is good family :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

Thank you Adam for your insight and the development of Post RV activities.

All the best.

Unfortunately, my wife, Cheri, passed away on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.  My entire family has done an "intervention" on me to get me to stop thinking about, reading about, dreaming about, the Iraqi Dinar.  So, I've taken some real heat from my family.  I am mad at my wife for passing on before I could say to her "NEENER--NEENER". :unsure:

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, Chartman17 said:

All the best.

Unfortunately, my wife, Cheri, passed away on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.  My entire family has done an "intervention" on me to get me to stop thinking about, reading about, dreaming about, the Iraqi Dinar.  So, I've taken some real heat from my family.  I am mad at my wife for passing on before I could say to her "NEENER--NEENER". :unsure:

I'll be praying for Your comfort, Chartman17.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 30/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, TexasMike1958 said:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but I have to say this.  Back on March 4, you stated that your sources were telling you that the HCL was "in the strike zone".  Sorry Adam, your sources were wrong.  Almost 10 months later, we are in the same boat we were in 2 years ago..... waiting for the HCL.  No one, and I mean no one seems to know when Parliament will even put it on the agenda, let alone pass it.  Please forgive me, and understand that I am still one of your biggest supporters.  But on this one, your sources were off the mark IMO.  I look forward every week to your chat and will continue to.  I always will be a positive voice for this site being the most informative and have the least BS on a chef salad kind of stuff.  And I know this might mess with the rep I have tried to establish with my comments.  I hope I don't get in trouble with you or the staff.  All of you do a magnificent job, and are appreciated more than you will ever know.  But this has been bothering me for a long time and I had to get it off my chest.  My wife is telling me we should sell and take our lumps with it.  Sorry, its not happening.  Even though we just found out my health insurance premium is going up nearly $550 a month in January 2018.  That is a killer.  We really really really need this to go through.  We need a miracle.

Gosh your health insurance is expensive in the States.. 

17 hours ago, Chartman17 said:

All the best.

I am sorry to hear about your wife Cheri, God bless.

As far as the Dinar, I also had to let it go knowing that someday it has to go International. I have just set it aside to forget about it myself (I don't have the much so no sense in selling). Right now I am just checking back in, it is a good time too, but after awhile I will peel myself off the computer and get back to real life (which is a challenge in itself). I started back this time just Sundays but now I have been checking every morning again, not because I am crazy, there is just a lot going on and I am piecing it all together again.

Embrace your family now, we got your back with the Dinar.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Quintana719 said:

Sounds like Adam is throwing the towel in on the dinar....

Not at all! I have not said one negative word about the potential of the dinar and I am definitely NOT selling mine!

18 hours ago, Chartman17 said:

All the best.

Sorry for your loss my friend. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Chartman17 said:

All the best.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam, if I felt you waffling I would be so in dispair, not because I would loose money but because I trust your judgement and resolve. It truly has been a long wait but "good things come to those who wait." I still believe in this investment and you. Me...Not so much so I am schooling my daughter to be ready to jump on that plane in my absence. Lord willing WE WILL have that drink together. GO RV!

On 12/1/2017 at 4:54 PM, Chartman17 said:

All the best.

I am really sorry for your wife’s passing. May the Lord Bless you with His comfort and strength. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2017 at 3:23 PM, DinarThug said:

That And The Occasional Valium We’ve Been Slipping Into His Daily 6 Cups Of Coffee ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Shhhhh...I thought that was supposed to be kept a secret???  :unsure: Well I guess the “cat” is outta the bag now!  I suppose Snow will blame that on us too!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1