Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 November 2017

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but I have to say this.  Back on March 4, you stated that your sources were telling you that the HCL was "in the strike zone".  Sorry Adam, your sources were wrong.  Almost 10 months later, we are in the same boat we were in 2 years ago..... waiting for the HCL.  No one, and I mean no one seems to know when Parliament will even put it on the agenda, let alone pass it.  Please forgive me, and understand that I am still one of your biggest supporters.  But on this one, your sources were off the mark IMO.  I look forward every week to your chat and will continue to.  I always will be a positive voice for this site being the most informative and have the least BS on a chef salad kind of stuff.  And I know this might mess with the rep I have tried to establish with my comments.  I hope I don't get in trouble with you or the staff.  All of you do a magnificent job, and are appreciated more than you will ever know.  But this has been bothering me for a long time and I had to get it off my chest.  My wife is telling me we should sell and take our lumps with it.  Sorry, its not happening.  Even though we just found out my health insurance premium is going up nearly $550 a month in January 2018.  That is a killer.  We really really really need this to go through.  We need a miracle.

Okay, first let me say thanks Brother A, for your post and for showing me how to make money.

So, TM, I probably shouldn't go this far into my personal life but what the heck I've exposed myself more than anyone on DV

in relation to who I am. 

Back in Jan of this yr Adam was suggesting to us to get into Bitcoin and that it would be at around 10,000 dollars by 

the end of the year. 

I was one of those who thought, "finally Adam has gone off his rocker".

Figured it was dinar syndrome or something :lol:

And then when dinar hit $1200 I had enough money to buy three Bitcoins, but that money was allocated to something else and I 

really didn't wanna change my plans on something that was still in my mind a gamble. 

From there I struggled with my finances just like most everyone here. But when I saw Bitcoin go to $5600 I told my wife we were fools not to jump into this at least a little. 

So we did( A LITTLE). But we continue to put some funds into it and today I can tell you two things.

1st. I've made enough to pay off my IBC

2nd. My wife is about to have our second baby and we have run the cost of what we  have paid for the birth to date 

and included that with what we will still pay for the delivery. And you wanna know what, it is costing me more to have insurance 

than it is to just pay out of pocket. Which is essentially what I'm doing. 

We thus decided that since the government is going to go to single payer anyways, and we're basically paying out of pocket,

Why not just cancel that B.S. insurance plan anyways. 

But I told my wife if we are going to do that then we most certainly are going to put that premium into  Bitcoin.

So instead of paying thousands of dollars a yr for NOTHING. 

I will be investing that into something that has a track record of 60 to 70 percent increase month to month. 

People can call Bitcoin a scam all they want, they said the same thing about dinar too.

But when world governments are getting into it, and major institutions  like the NASDAQ  the Chicago Mercantile 
Exchange, I think that calling something like that a scam is ludicrous

When thinking about something like Bitcoin one MUST consider history.

In 1898 Henry Ford built his first automobile.

40 yrs later cars were everywhere and helped the U.S. win both World Wars.

In 1983 a small company named Google came to being and NO ONE even noticed. 

10 yrs later and Google was fast becoming one of the powerhouses of the internet.

When you consider that it is now predicted that in 15 yrs manually driving a car will be illegal you must also consider

that any child born today will have no clue what paper money was. 

I have long berated Science and Technology, but I am not an idiot. I know an opportunity when I see it.

I can use the tech of the world but I refuse to let it ever be who I am. 

The one thing about Tech is that it moves much faster than anything you or I have ever known. 

So what is the most important thing I have learned about Bitcoin?

It will eliminate the middle class.

And those that refuse to get into Bitcoin now will deeply regret that decision later.

I pray that you and all of the 50 thousand plus members here really consider the last 20 yrs of our lives and 

how so many things have changed and come about that not one of us would have ever dreamed of.

Bitcoin is the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

1. Yep my sources were obviously off on their timelines. I still stand by my assessment of the dinar - it’s not “if”, it’s “when”. I’ve always said nobody has a crystal ball, not even me! It might be this week or next year - I don’t know. 

2. I’m not mad at you for calling me out on that. I know I’ve always tried to keep my enthusiasm curbed and I certainly never told anyone that I could predict the date. So I think you are a little misguided for blaming a lack of RV by now on me, but still - not mad at you!

3. Sorry to hear about your premiums. Mine just went up double that! I was never for the “affordable” care crap that got shoved down our throats. I really hope the free markets will fix it for all of us in the next year or two. My family premium is now just shy of $3000 per month... over triple what it was 4 or 5 years ago, for a relatively healthy couple with a modest amount of very healthy kids. Talk about ridiculous!!! I’m just glad I can afford it, thanks to many smart moves, one of which is...

4... exactly why I am encouraging people to get involved and not pass another opportunity. Dinar might take a while, and I admit my sources don’t have a date for you or anyone else, but there is still money to be made in other things while we wait on the dinar. Some of us will sit and stew about the lack of RV at this point, and others will just tuck the dinar away and work on other opportunities. 

Ive got you covered in the VIP section regarding IQD. I’m trying to help more people find some gains in new areas. I know not everyone is going to be receptive. That’s their loss, IMO. 

:twocents:

One more thing, I never said or even insinuated that the lack of an rv was on you.  If it was interpreted that way, I apologize.  I said your sources were way off on the HCl being in the strike zone.  That is my only concern, the accuracy of your sources. 

32 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Okay, first let me say thanks Brother A, for your post and for showing me how to make money.

So, TM, I probably shouldn't go this far into my personal life but what the heck I've exposed myself more than anyone on DV

in relation to who I am. 

Back in Jan of this yr Adam was suggesting to us to get into Bitcoin and that it would be at around 10,000 dollars by 

the end of the year. 

I was one of those who thought, "finally Adam has gone off his rocker".

Figured it was dinar syndrome or something :lol:

And then when dinar hit $1200 I had enough money to buy three Bitcoins, but that money was allocated to something else and I 

really didn't wanna change my plans on something that was still in my mind a gamble. 

From there I struggled with my finances just like most everyone here. But when I saw Bitcoin go to $5600 I told my wife we were fools not to jump into this at least a little. 

So we did( A LITTLE). But we continue to put some funds into it and today I can tell you two things.

1st. I've made enough to pay off my IBC

2nd. My wife is about to have our second baby and we have run the cost of what we  have paid for the birth to date 

and included that with what we will still pay for the delivery. And you wanna know what, it is costing me more to have insurance 

than it is to just pay out of pocket. Which is essentially what I'm doing. 

We thus decided that since the government is going to go to single payer anyways, and we're basically paying out of pocket,

Why not just cancel that B.S. insurance plan anyways. 

But I told my wife if we are going to do that then we most certainly are going to put that premium into  Bitcoin.

So instead of paying thousands of dollars a yr for NOTHING. 

I will be investing that into something that has a track record of 60 to 70 percent increase month to month. 

People can call Bitcoin a scam all they want, they said the same thing about dinar too.

But when world governments are getting into it, and major institutions  like the NASDAQ  the Chicago Mercantile 
Exchange, I think that calling something like that a scam is ludicrous

When thinking about something like Bitcoin one MUST consider history.

In 1898 Henry Ford built his first automobile.

40 yrs later cars were everywhere and helped the U.S. win both World Wars.

In 1983 a small company named Google came to being and NO ONE even noticed. 

10 yrs later and Google was fast becoming one of the powerhouses of the internet.

When you consider that it is now predicted that in 15 yrs manually driving a car will be illegal you must also consider

that any child born today will have no clue what paper money was. 

I have long berated Science and Technology, but I am not an idiot. I know an opportunity when I see it.

I can use the tech of the world but I refuse to let it ever be who I am. 

The one thing about Tech is that it moves much faster than anything you or I have ever known. 

So what is the most important thing I have learned about Bitcoin?

It will eliminate the middle class.

And those that refuse to get into Bitcoin now will deeply regret that decision later.

I pray that you and all of the 50 thousand plus members here really consider the last 20 yrs of our lives and 

how so many things have changed and come about that not one of us would have ever dreamed of.

Bitcoin is the future.

No money for bitcoin.    We only invested what we could afford in dinar.  Since then, a lot has set us back.  But God is good.  We will make it somehow.  Don't know how that is yet, but we will make it.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but I have to say this.  Back on March 4, you stated that your sources were telling you that the HCL was "in the strike zone".  Sorry Adam, your sources were wrong.  Almost 10 months later, we are in the same boat we were in 2 years ago..... waiting for the HCL.  No one, and I mean no one seems to know when Parliament will even put it on the agenda, let alone pass it.  Please forgive me, and understand that I am still one of your biggest supporters.  But on this one, your sources were off the mark IMO.  I look forward every week to your chat and will continue to.  I always will be a positive voice for this site being the most informative and have the least BS on a chef salad kind of stuff.  And I know this might mess with the rep I have tried to establish with my comments.  I hope I don't get in trouble with you or the staff.  All of you do a magnificent job, and are appreciated more than you will ever know.  But this has been bothering me for a long time and I had to get it off my chest.  My wife is telling me we should sell and take our lumps with it.  Sorry, its not happening.  Even though we just found out my health insurance premium is going up nearly $550 a month in January 2018.  That is a killer.  We really really really need this to go through.  We need a miracle.

What does the trophy by my post mean?????  Am I winning some money????     😀

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

No money for bitcoin.    We only invested what we could afford in dinar.  Since then, a lot has set us back.  But God is good.  We will make it somehow.  Don't know how that is yet, but we will make it.

You are in my prayers Mike. But please keep the faith because I have been keeping an eye on the whole dinar thingy also and I really think that something has changed with respect to Iraq.

In the last couple of weeks we've seen Abadi going after corruption like it's nobodies business.

We've seen ISIS pushed all the way out of Iraq.

We've seen for the first time in 100 yrs the Iraqi Army on the border of Syria.

We've seen the Central Bank going online with the IRS and FATCA, which is only good with respect to becoming international.

We've seen reports that Iraq is about to get an A credit rating from Standard and Pores, and from Finch. 

So no one wants to say one more time, "It looks like Iraq is about to RV", because we've all said it so many times over the yrs that the song is really getting old.

But It REALLY does look like Iraq is about to RV. 

I offer to you with all the things mentioned above this for my personal best evidence. 

US forces continue to flow into Kirkuk

29/11/2017 - 12:16

A member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the arrival of large US forces to Camp Kiwan (south-west of Kirkuk), pointing to the continued arrival of these forces, while the Ministry of Peshmerga denied her knowledge of these movements.

A member of the Kirkuk Council Ahmad al-Askari told Basnews that US forces have been coming to Camp Kiwan through helicopters since last night and are still on.

The military denied his knowledge of the number of members of the US force or its tasks or weapons in possession.

The Ministry of Peshmerga has denied any knowledge of the transfer of this American force to Kirkuk.

Iraqi forces and factions of the Popular Army militia launched an attack on the city of Kirkuk and other Kurdish areas outside the administration of the Kurdistan Region or the so-called (disputed) between Baghdad and Erbil on 16 October last and took over the city and large areas of those areas following the betrayal of the wing of the National Union Party Kurdistan and withdrew to the Peshmerga forces from the front lines with the Iraqi forces and militias that entered the city.

yota691

• Enjoy the Ride...
  • yota691
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 75,767 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Osman: 40 armored military vehicles loaded with US soldiers arrive at K-1 base in Kirkuk

Readers

Osman: 40 armored military vehicles loaded with US soldiers arrive at K-1 base in Kirkuk

29-11-2017 02:02 PM

The Euphrates -

A member of the House of Representatives for the province of Kirkuk, Mohammed Haji Othman, the US military to strengthen its positions in Kirkuk at the time saw the base (Ki-Wan), south-west of the city, a major military activity during the past hours.

According to Osman, through his personal page on the social networking site 'Facebook', 'the large American force that arrived in Kirkuk on Tuesday evening, will be its task to maintain the security of citizens and stability in the city. Adding that the force will form an operating room with the participation of the security forces in the city, including Kurdish forces, which will be an important party and strong operation.

He confirmed the entry of dozens of armored vehicles carrying American soldiers, to the base of Ki-Wan, southwest of the city. Adding that about 40 wheeled armored vehicles loaded with American soldiers arrived in Kirkuk in the past few hours.

As a Marine I can tell you without equivocation that U.S. Government doesn't move troops like that without a dam good reason. And I personally think that the location they are moving to is a good indication of why. Someone is suggesting to Barzani that stalling this is no longer going to be tolerated. Ask Qaddafi and Saddam how that worked out for them? Oh, I'm so sorry, we can't ask them their dead.

In short my friend, there are signs that this thing just might finally be over once and for all. Again I will keep you in my prayers. :praying:

• Upvote 3

How many of you are old enough to remember EF Hutton.  If he were to speak to us about the Dinar, we would all have to listen.

But to go back even further, how many of you remember "House of Tosis"?  That will really date you.  I think I have it spelled wrong too.  Maybe it's toeses?  OK, I ruined it.

Davis for dog catcher.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

I look forward to all the help I can get in investing and the dinar.    My situation however does not allow me the freedom to invest.  Monies are tight as with most people now a days.   The dinar was a major jump in faith for me and hope this will allow me to invest in future ventures.   It's hard to watch opportunities pass you by but if it's not an option what can you do.  Not from lack of wanting

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are in my prayers Mike. But please keep the faith because I have been keeping an eye on the whole dinar thingy also and I really think that something has changed with respect to Iraq.

In the last couple of weeks we've seen Abadi going after corruption like it's nobodies business.

We've seen ISIS pushed all the way out of Iraq.

We've seen for the first time in 100 yrs the Iraqi Army on the border of Syria.

We've seen the Central Bank going online with the IRS and FATCA, which is only good with respect to becoming international.

We've seen reports that Iraq is about to get an A credit rating from Standard and Pores, and from Finch. 

So no one wants to say one more time, "It looks like Iraq is about to RV", because we've all said it so many times over the yrs that the song is really getting old.

But It REALLY does look like Iraq is about to RV. 

I offer to you with all the things mentioned above this for my personal best evidence. 

29/11/2017 - 12:16

A member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the arrival of large US forces to Camp Kiwan (south-west of Kirkuk), pointing to the continued arrival of these forces, while the Ministry of Peshmerga denied her knowledge of these movements.

A member of the Kirkuk Council Ahmad al-Askari told Basnews that US forces have been coming to Camp Kiwan through helicopters since last night and are still on.

The military denied his knowledge of the number of members of the US force or its tasks or weapons in possession.

The Ministry of Peshmerga has denied any knowledge of the transfer of this American force to Kirkuk.

Iraqi forces and factions of the Popular Army militia launched an attack on the city of Kirkuk and other Kurdish areas outside the administration of the Kurdistan Region or the so-called (disputed) between Baghdad and Erbil on 16 October last and took over the city and large areas of those areas following the betrayal of the wing of the National Union Party Kurdistan and withdrew to the Peshmerga forces from the front lines with the Iraqi forces and militias that entered the city.

yota691

• Enjoy the Ride...
  • yota691
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 75,767 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Readers

29-11-2017 02:02 PM

The Euphrates -

A member of the House of Representatives for the province of Kirkuk, Mohammed Haji Othman, the US military to strengthen its positions in Kirkuk at the time saw the base (Ki-Wan), south-west of the city, a major military activity during the past hours.

According to Osman, through his personal page on the social networking site 'Facebook', 'the large American force that arrived in Kirkuk on Tuesday evening, will be its task to maintain the security of citizens and stability in the city. Adding that the force will form an operating room with the participation of the security forces in the city, including Kurdish forces, which will be an important party and strong operation.

He confirmed the entry of dozens of armored vehicles carrying American soldiers, to the base of Ki-Wan, southwest of the city. Adding that about 40 wheeled armored vehicles loaded with American soldiers arrived in Kirkuk in the past few hours.

As a Marine I can tell you without equivocation that U.S. Government doesn't move troops like that without a dam good reason. And I personally think that the location they are moving to is a good indication of why. Someone is suggesting to Barzani that stalling this is no longer going to be tolerated. Ask Qaddafi and Saddam how that worked out for them? Oh, I'm so sorry, we can't ask them their dead.

In short my friend, there are signs that this thing just might finally be over once and for all. Again I will keep you in my prayers. :praying:

I’ve been waiting on Mad Dog to overthrow this Kurdish dictator. Now it’s on like Donkey Kong. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Anyway, that’s my 2 :twocents: and,  once again Adam thanks very much for all you are doing for us here in DV, it’s a remarkable place indeed :twothumbs:

I'm happy to be here and glad you are here with us! :) 

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well my settlement is surprise...delayed.  Still cannot do VIP as of yet.  Lawyer said 10 more days.

See you in 10 days then! Or not. Heck, I don't know. My sources aren't very reliable :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 4

I've read this thread and want to share a bit of my personal story. Like so many, my funds are extremely limited but....I was bound and determined to do something, as slow as it may be. So I started getting a little dinar a number of years ago. I nickeled and dimed it for several years. I don't have tons but I have accumulated a fair amount over time. I also had to scrap to get the money up for VIP and OSI, but again I nickel-and-dimed it until I had enough. Up jumps the Bitcoin. I've been reading about it for a pretty good while, but didn't do anything until a few months ago when I made the decision that I was going to get in. Again I literally have nickeled and dimed and have very little BTC, but it's a start. Started with $50 worth, got an opportunity to buy $50 more, and two more times after that. That gave me $200 worth. Literally just sticking my toe in the water. When it hit over 11,000 today, that showed me with about $600 worth. That's a $400 profit! That in itself is pretty good considering I have so little. I'm doing what I can every time I have an extra nickel! My point to this is, you can start with next to nothing. Do I wish I had a lot more? Heck yea I do. Do I wish I had started way sooner? Of course I do. But I am doing what I can, when I can and one day, it'll add up to be a nice surprise! Just my :twocents:. Opps...better keep that :twocents: for my investment jar! B)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, genx4me said:

I've read this thread and want to share a bit of my personal story. Like so many, my funds are extremely limited but....I was bound and determined to do something, as slow as it may be. So I started getting a little dinar a number of years ago. I nickeled and dimed it for several years. I don't have tons but I have accumulated a fair amount over time. I also had to scrap to get the money up for VIP and OSI, but again I nickel-and-dimed it until I had enough. Up jumps the Bitcoin. I've been reading about it for a pretty good while, but didn't do anything until a few months ago when I made the decision that I was going to get in. Again I literally have nickeled and dimed and have very little BTC, but it's a start. Started with $50 worth, got an opportunity to buy $50 more, and two more times after that. That gave me $200 worth. Literally just sticking my toe in the water. When it hit over 11,000 today, that showed me with about $600 worth. That's a $400 profit! That in itself is pretty good considering I have so little. I'm doing what I can every time I have an extra nickel! My point to this is, you can start with next to nothing. Do I wish I had a lot more? Heck yea I do. Do I wish I had started way sooner? Of course I do. But I am doing what I can, when I can and one day, it'll add up to be a nice surprise! Just my :twocents:. Opps...better keep that :twocents: for my investment jar! B)

Now that's how it's done sister. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Exactly my sentiments, TexasMike. Thank you for sharing.   

12 hours ago, yendor said:

I am still a bit skeptical on this Bitcoin thing and would like to hear from any bitcoin owners who has SOLD any of their coins and how involved it was,,,, anyone ? anyone??

not real involved......you can even purchase physical Gold and Silver with it if you wish.....go to link below....

https://support.goldmoney.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2089338-deposit-with-cryptocurrency

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BITCOIN 
By now your feed is absolutely filled with Bitcoin. All of a sudden the “experts” are coming out of the woodwork. A bunch of people are offering courses. And there’s talk about the “bubble.”
I’m going to attempt to explain what is happening from a layman’s point-of-view. I don’t know much, but I know the future when I see it. I’ve built my entire career on being first or early to the game. So forgive me if I get it somewhat wrong, but this is what I believe is taking place.

The first thing you need to understand is that what’s happening is NOT about the price of Bitcoin. Sure, Bitcoin $10,000 is all over the news. There are scammy-sounding network marketing organizations capitalizing on people’s FOMO and greed. There are pumping and dumping operations and some coin offerings that are pure scams.

But this is all noise. Here’s what you really need to understand.
The world’s financial systems are broken. The US dollar goes down in value every year. The centralized banking systems put people at the mercy of their high fees and antiquated processes. Trust in the systems of the world, be they political or financial, is at an all-time low.

When Satoshi Nakomoto released the now infamous Bitcoin whitepaper in October 2008, he proposed a new form of currency that be decentralized, meaning no one had control over it. It would be peer-to-peer, meaning anyone could send money quickly and easily without incurring ridiculous fees. It would be anonymous, meaning no one could stick their nose into your personal business. And it would be trustworthy, meaning the ledger created by the blockchain technology that Bitcoin was built on would be without error.

Without explaining exactly how Bitcoin works, I want to focus on the real key word in the above paragraph.

It’s not Bitcoin. It’s not money. It’s not currency.

The word is BLOCKCHAIN. And it is the reason that Bitcoin is soaring, and that the cryptocurrency market cap currently exceeds $315 BILLION dollars (more than the value of Disney, Wal-Mart and VISA.

In 1993, a web browser was created that changed how we would access information… forever.

In 1997, a company dared take on Blockbuster Video by creating an easier way to rent movies, and eventually pivoted to the leading streaming service they are today.

In 2007, a smartphone was created that seized the market from Nokia and transformed the way we consume information.

And in 2008, an idea was proposed that would forever alter not only how we make purchases, but how we manage contracts of every kind.

You see, regardless of what happens to Bitcoin (bubble be damned), Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that is here to stay. And it is getting ready to disrupt just about every industry you can name. Yes, even your industry.

Is Bitcoin like the tulip craze? Could there be a more asinine question? Flowers vs. revolutionary technology. Hmmm… can you spot the difference?

Has Bitcoin risen ridiculous fast? Yes, there’s no question. 
Will there be a pullback? There HAS to be. Gravity says so.
But here’s what’s different about Bitcoin. There are only 21 million of them… ever. Period.

17 million of them are currently in circulation. The other 4 million will slowly come into circulation over the next 120 years. (Yes, you read that right.)

Of the 17 million in circulation, it is estimated that at least 4 million are lost forever. It’s also believed that the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto owns up to a million of them.

That means only 12 million Bitcoin are actually in circulation. 
How much printed money is out there? It’s a seemingly endless supply. It’s not hard to come by. It’s not scarce, and the government prints more whenever they feel like it.

Huh. How about that.

Even so, it’s NOT about Bitcoin. It’s about Blockchain, the technology which makes Bitcoin possible.

I’m not a financial analyst or a financial advisor, but I am a futurist. And I can clearly see that there is a revolution taking place right before our eyes.

Blockbuster didn’t see Netflix coming.

Nokia didn’t see Apple coming.

Sears didn’t see Amazon coming.

The world doesn’t see blockchain coming. But it’s here, and it’s not going away.

Bitcoin is now all over the news. Thursday night it hits the mainstream as an episode of The Big Bang Theory will introduce the concept to millions more people. (I'm sure the episode will be stupid because it's a stupid show.)

But the fact is we are at the beginning of the technology adoption curve and over the next ten years we are going to see a transformation of tech that is going to make the smartphone revolution look like a hop from writing with pens to using a typewriter.

Buy Bitcoin or don’t buy Bitcoin. It doesn’t matter. What DOES matter is Blockchain.

Pay attention, whatever your industry may be. If you can’t see how Blockchain WILL disrupt your industry, allow me to introduce you to the executive team at Blockbuster, Nokia and Sears. You’ll be in good company.

Blockchain, my friends. Blockchain.

(Please share this post wherever you like if it would be helpful for your friends and family to read!)

@yendor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

but I am a futurist.

Awesome post my friend. I guess I'm right there wit ya, "Futurist Awake". I've said it in VIP the only sad thing that I can see about Bitcoin and Blockchain Tech is that it will eliminate the middle class. So many people today that refuse to learn from their history but are living lives as the middle class will not be able to function in the very near future.

Part of what got me to consider Bitcoin and all Blockchain Tech was the very fact that, as you stated NEP, Technology of the future will affect every single institution and business. I'm just a trucker and there are  already autonomous  trucks running in Cali for Anheuser Bush delivering beer. So I thought, how long will it be before the Corporation that I work for figures out that it can save hundreds of millions of dollars with those things? The only other thing I know how to do is be a Marine and I'm getting too old for that line of work :lol:

That left me with one choice, find another way to make money. And like NEP that looking for another way has led me to Blockchain Tech. 

People Adam, NEP, and the many others here that are telling you about this are correct. Most people think of the future as if it were something that is far far away, but it's not. Tomorrow is your future. 

Yesterday it was 8-tracks and microwaves. Then we had internet and Google (created in 1983). From there we got cell phones that came in big bulky bags, to hand held computers called, "Smartphones", and we can send a photo anywhere in the world with just the swipe of a finger.

And in your future that starts tomorrow your children born today will think you were insane to actually drive your own car. Because by the time that a child born today is 16, there will have been a law in place for over 10 yrs making it illegal to drive your own car. Google it you will be shocked.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

not real involved......you can even purchase physical Gold and Silver with it if you wish.....go to link below....

https://support.goldmoney.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2089338-deposit-with-cryptocurrency

I've been thinking about this more and more lately, but I would rather buy my gold in a physical kind of way. With all your wisdom and knowledge Prof CL do you know of any company that will allow one to buy gold with crypto's and then ship the product to them? 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been thinking about this more and more lately, but I would rather buy my gold in a physical kind of way. With all your wisdom and knowledge Prof CL do you know of any company that will allow one to buy gold with crypto's and then ship the product to them? 

There are a number of companies........research this one and/or give them a call and ask them how it works.......take a look at all of the link....

https://www.jmbullion.com/faq/accept-bitcoin-payments/

• Upvote 1

Lgd.... Just so you know...I may not have commented on many of your posts. However,  I will say that I read them... I sometimes actually search for them..(no, I'm not a creepy stalker) Sir LGD, You have evolved from a bit of a very entertaining hot head 😂 to a very well informed, well versed and quite the elequent writer. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to the day that I can meet you as well as the other "regulars" that contribute so much to this site. I am proud to be a part of DV and what's to come... 

Thank you for your input... 

Congratulations to the addition to your growing family

See you all on the flip side

Look up Perpetual Assets. https://www.perpetualassets.com/ira

I think that they might trade in crypto. If not you sure will see some interesting stuff that might make your head spin... Kind of like mine is with figuring out this crypto stuff.

Edited by luvalife
Added a link
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3