Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 November 2017

Adam Montana

10 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Do any of you recall when I suggested buying into the Facebook (FB) IPO?

Hey - What’s Umbertino Doing With A Racy Picture Of My Wife On His Facebook Page ? :o 

And Can He Get Any More ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Man I was sleeping and got really tired of seeing and reading the same old information about the IQD. 

I have been involved to the crypto market since just before bitcoin hit 2,000

I have several things I can share.  From Mining a new Pelican coin to ETH and ETC.  

www.cryptoishere.com

I only wish I would have put my iqd into crypto back in the day.  But, Monday morning QB is easy right!  Glad I have what i have now. 

Thanks

Vinny

• Upvote 5

Thank you Adam! :tiphat:

I have been pretty content holding IQD and looking forward to receiving the TEXT...AND now with the cryptos I am actually being actively involved in an investment(s) again. I will say there was a slight learning curve, and even though I only got in in mid-July of this past summer, I am up 80% and that has completely paid for all of my crypto purchases, IQD I had initially purchased, and all of my costs related to Dinar Vets.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

and I can't wait to meet up with many of you Post-RV.

little typing error there Mr Adam

and i cant wait to meet up with Davis post rv

I will buy davis drinks dinners etc

I cant wait to meet davis

and thanks for everything you all do

davis for prez

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, idplzr said:

There is a section for off topic posts, crypto can also be posted by members there, most of crypto reasearch has been done by the members. Or are we not allowed to talk crypto unless we pay to have that discussion?

I don’t frequent that section, I just know that there is serious discussion on cryptos in the  vip section and that’s where I’ll be spending my time. 

:shrug: 

• Upvote 3

I don't want to open a can of worms, but I have to say this.  Back on March 4, you stated that your sources were telling you that the HCL was "in the strike zone".  Sorry Adam, your sources were wrong.  Almost 10 months later, we are in the same boat we were in 2 years ago..... waiting for the HCL.  No one, and I mean no one seems to know when Parliament will even put it on the agenda, let alone pass it.  Please forgive me, and understand that I am still one of your biggest supporters.  But on this one, your sources were off the mark IMO.  I look forward every week to your chat and will continue to.  I always will be a positive voice for this site being the most informative and have the least BS on a chef salad kind of stuff.  And I know this might mess with the rep I have tried to establish with my comments.  I hope I don't get in trouble with you or the staff.  All of you do a magnificent job, and are appreciated more than you will ever know.  But this has been bothering me for a long time and I had to get it off my chest.  My wife is telling me we should sell and take our lumps with it.  Sorry, its not happening.  Even though we just found out my health insurance premium is going up nearly $550 a month in January 2018.  That is a killer.  We really really really need this to go through.  We need a miracle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but I have to say this.  Back on March 4, you stated that your sources were telling you that the HCL was "in the strike zone".  Sorry Adam, your sources were wrong.  Almost 10 months later, we are in the same boat we were in 2 years ago..... waiting for the HCL.  No one, and I mean no one seems to know when Parliament will even put it on the agenda, let alone pass it.  Please forgive me, and understand that I am still one of your biggest supporters.  But on this one, your sources were off the mark IMO.  I look forward every week to your chat and will continue to.  I always will be a positive voice for this site being the most informative and have the least BS on a chef salad kind of stuff.  And I know this might mess with the rep I have tried to establish with my comments.  I hope I don't get in trouble with you or the staff.  All of you do a magnificent job, and are appreciated more than you will ever know.  But this has been bothering me for a long time and I had to get it off my chest.  My wife is telling me we should sell and take our lumps with it.  Sorry, its not happening.  Even though we just found out my health insurance premium is going up nearly $550 a month in January 2018.  That is a killer.  We really really really need this to go through.  We need a miracle.

Texas Mike. Can you get into health sharing programs like Medishare or something like that? My husband and I pay $270 a month, have a $5,000 total deductible, we also just used it for 2 MRIS and even though we haven't put any down on our deductible this year yet we only had to pay a little bit over $1,100 for both together. Our meds are not covered but you can get discounts on medications through GoodRX.com or another program I'm sure. We decided to go with Medishare when we knew Obamacare would hurt us financially if we didn't think of an alternative healthcare solution. We are pretty happy with them. The main thing is you have to be a Christian and follow their rules, pay the premiums, and that's pretty much it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasMike1958 said:

1. Yep my sources were obviously off on their timelines. I still stand by my assessment of the dinar - it’s not “if”, it’s “when”. I’ve always said nobody has a crystal ball, not even me! It might be this week or next year - I don’t know. 

2. I’m not mad at you for calling me out on that. I know I’ve always tried to keep my enthusiasm curbed and I certainly never told anyone that I could predict the date. So I think you are a little misguided for blaming a lack of RV by now on me, but still - not mad at you!

3. Sorry to hear about your premiums. Mine just went up double that! I was never for the “affordable” care crap that got shoved down our throats. I really hope the free markets will fix it for all of us in the next year or two. My family premium is now just shy of $3000 per month... over triple what it was 4 or 5 years ago, for a relatively healthy couple with a modest amount of very healthy kids. Talk about ridiculous!!! I’m just glad I can afford it, thanks to many smart moves, one of which is...

4... exactly why I am encouraging people to get involved and not pass another opportunity. Dinar might take a while, and I admit my sources don’t have a date for you or anyone else, but there is still money to be made in other things while we wait on the dinar. Some of us will sit and stew about the lack of RV at this point, and others will just tuck the dinar away and work on other opportunities. 

Ive got you covered in the VIP section regarding IQD. I’m trying to help more people find some gains in new areas. I know not everyone is going to be receptive. That’s their loss, IMO. 

:twocents:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Good evening Adam, I have been involved with Dinar 4 years on January 10th, along with you and everyone here in Dinar Vets. I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy being a part of this amazing group, the folks that make up this site and contribute to its well being are some of the finest people I don’t know personally. 

Now, with that being said, I also know that you and many have been here way longer then myself and we have been exchanging information, sharing ideas, learning everything we can about Iraq, it’s people, it’s political arena, it’s financial situation, and, we have even had many laughs along the way. 

My point is this, I get it, I get the fact that their are many other opportunities out there and I really appreciate the fact that you want to help others take advantage of some of these ideas you have, not everyone will follow, but, the investment arena is not for everyone. Your attention to us here goes without saying and your dedication for all these years has been utterly amazing, but,  it’s time to venture out a little further into the vastness of the investment world and pursue other business ideas and opportunities. 

I have a little better understanding of bitcoin and crypto currency’s, but I’m not there yet,  and,  like you and others who have experience in this area and have so graciously shared your thoughts, ideas with those who want to learn, I am greatfull. 

The Dinar perhaps one day will RV and we will all be in a different position financially, but, until then their are other opportunities out there. I suggest to take advantage of the wealth of knowledge that is available here in DV, their are some very intelligent people who have been around the block a few times and through their own trial and errors have come out the other side very very successful, they are right here, willing  to pass on that knowledge to us here. We as parents pay big bucks to send our kids to university and here we have some of the smartest people around with a vast amount of experience, and for such a small investment, you can walk away with a lifetime of experience, knowledge and opportunities. 

Anyway, that’s my 2 :twocents: and,  once again Adam thanks very much for all you are doing for us here in DV, it’s a remarkable place indeed :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4