Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Members that are M.I.A.

pokerplayer

30 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I appreciate all the emails and text messages, you know who you are. I had hoped to pop in and find no one because we have had an RV, I could sure use one! more importantly, my family could use some prayers. 

Too painful to discuss at this time. Thank you everyone. 

Prayers up my friend. I have no reason to know why other than you as a friend have asked for them.

Miss you my friend, hope all works out for the best for you.

pp

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Hey how do I make that work?? There are a couple of posters I would rather not read...

Thanks

B/A

Just let your cursor fan over their Avatar, when the screen changes you will see Ignore user. This is the quick way to do it otherwise as Shedagal has suggested for a more detailed screen to use.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Prayers up my friend. I have no reason to know why other than you as a friend have asked for them.

Miss you my friend, hope all works out for the best for you.

pp

I loved what you two were sending me as well! Keep em coming!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I appreciate all the emails and text messages, you know who you are. I had hoped to pop in and find no one because we have had an RV, I could sure use one! more importantly, my family could use some prayers. 

We do miss you, Dear!  Prayers out....

Wishing you and yours the Best.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hang tough, Fur Ball, we got you.....Faith and Prayers, my friend.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I was curious and checked sandfly's profile and he has not logged on since early Dec./17  Has anyone heard from him ? Hope he's OK as I believe he is still over in the nasty sandbox across the pond.

pp

The most thankful guy I have ever known.

• Upvote 4

On 2/23/2018 at 10:25 AM, tankdude said:

I also wonder about PinkPiggy many times.  Still have one of the Pink Piggy Brigade t-shirts.

I PM’d With Cisole A Few Times Over A Year Ago - He And Mia Moved Here To The Phoenix Area With Their Daughter A Few Years Ago And Are Doing Fine ! :cisole:

But Like Many Of The Peeps Who Are No Longer Very Active On DV - He Needed To Take A Break From It And Just Concentrate On Bringing Home The Bacon ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

On 24/02/2018 at 4:25 AM, tankdude said:

BettyBoop - I hope she is doing well. I keep wondering if she ever emigrated to the US like she was pondering.

TD she is still in Scotland. She has been working in a correctional facility.  Life has not been easy for her.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2018 at 5:55 PM, pokerplayer said:

I was curious and checked sandfly's profile and he has not logged on since early Dec./17  Has anyone heard from him ? Hope he's OK as I believe he is still over in the nasty sandbox across the pond.

pp

Has anyone been in contact with him ? Being in the sandbox is why I ask and he generally did come site a few times a week.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Has anyone been in contact with him ? Being in the sandbox is why I ask and he generally did come site a few times a week.

pp

I understand the hours of boredom punctuated by excruciating moments of oh shat!

he spent months saying Thanks!

never did look, did he outdo our resident commie on the # of posts?

for clarity I mean Umbertosis not Shabs!

Edited by Muleslayer
Nany boo boo!
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

I understand the hours of boredom punctuated by excruciating moments of oh shat!

he spent months saying Thanks!

never did look, did he outdo our resident commie on the # of posts?

for clarity I mean Umbertosis not Shabs!

Thanks Muleslayer for going into specifics (as if  I / we didn't know the ones you meant...)

Enjoy your day

Umbertino is my name here....No Umbertosis.......Just as yours is not mulesluyer or mule sleyer....Ciao

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:44 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Been here since March of 2011, also a verified Dinar owner.  I treat every member of this forum with respect, unless they turn ruthlessn on me.....then they might get their indignation pointed back at them.  You're perfectly allowed to have your opinions here, why shouldn't I be allowed the same right?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

ugh dang it shabs, you didn't mention me?! wtf, your arch nimesis (sp)... for shame! check out the avatar its the gargoyle just like all past profile pics of mine, because in my head the gargoyle is so disturbed looking that it wards of evil...anyways this is brandy...whats up...I don't care what that one yayhoo said about you...its nothing but love here. like I don't get why people don't appreciate those who question them, isn't that what we want? cuz in order to not have holes in your argument (thoughts) you gotta have those who are going to question it man. "the dude abides"

and VACCINES ARE NEUROTOXINS and if ThaiExpat is missing then that is sad news and Dog54 it has been a while and john john (I think that was his name) he like handing my my yass too :) but he started to come around with that whole OPPT thing...I do remember that!!

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

HEY SNOW SENDING HEALING THOUGHTS. TAKE CARE.

• Upvote 2