Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 November 2017

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam, I am thankful for my life and all what I have accomplished to date, when the RV happens I am looking forward to taking my life onward and upward to new horizons. I am also thankful I belong to this group and appreciate all who contribute to its well being. 

Dinar Vets is full of opportunity, not only waiting to see this thing pop, but, full of educated, talented, and highly respected individuals who care for one another whom have never seen each other face to face or met in person, that says a lot for what you have put together here. 

Very much appreciated Adam and enjoy your down time :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Adam, I am thankful for my life and all what I have accomplished to date, when the RV happens I am looking forward to taking my life onward and upward to new horizons. I am also thankful I belong to this group and appreciate all who contribute to its well being. 

Dinar Vets is full of opportunity, not only waiting to see this thing pop, but, full of educated, talented, and highly respected individuals who care for one another whom have never seen each other face to face or met in person, that says a lot for what you have put together here. 

Very much appreciated Adam and enjoy your down time :twothumbs:

Very well put

Wiljor, and a Happy Thanksgiving Butter On Everything Day to you as well...and all the rest of our DV family as well! (Ok...is that givin’ away my Dairy State roots?). ;)

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad!  Let’s make this VIP thingy take wings and fly...and some of the fuel is gonna be Dinar! :eyebrows:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Like I said last week, I'm going to spend a lot more time in the future working on things "other than Dinar". The amazing part about what we've built here is that this doesn't have to be "just dinar". This goes SO many ways!

As we have grown to know each other over the years here, I have come to love how people change. The growth and outward expressions of that change has been one of the most educational experiences of my entire life. And it has changed me also. I once gave up on credit scores and investment strategies, but someone that I consider a dear sister told me about dinar and I saw something in it that I've never seen before. That has now evolved into something that I could never in my life imagine. I was a single trucker when I got into dinar, and now 8 yrs later I am the most happily married man on earth and am expecting my second daughter in the next day or so. I have made considerable amount of money  with what you are referring to and I fully expect to make FAR MORE than that which I've paid for the privilege of being in VIP. I expect to do that before the end of the yr. 

Having said that, I now am no longer here just for the profitability of VIP but the education of VIP.  And the hopes that something besides a business relationship will grow out of all our personal experiences here. I have learned to expand my financial vision to include not only the credit scores of it all but the limitless possibilities of dreaming far bigger than one can imagine by themselves.  I've seen that with you Adam, the willingness to grow and accept changes that we never thought would ever come. This, combined with your high intellect, will propel you to financial heights and stature that you never dreamed you would obtain.  I've seen this quality in you for many yrs, Sir. You are going to be a POWERHOUSE in the financial world as long as you allow your mind to boldly go where few are willing to go. 

There is the very real possibility that I will spend tomorrow in the Hospital bringing my Lady Sarah Belle into this world, and I will share with you, Sir, and everyone here, her picture when that comes. But I must say one thing directly to you Adam, Tomorrow when I am giving thanks to God for all that he's given me over the last 8 years, YOU SIR will be among the first that I pray for and thank God for. You that patiently tolerated my crass personality, You that unknowingly taught me so much and in your personal belief of the freedom of expression gave me the chance and room to become the man that I am today. You Sir are a man among men! I love you and thank you, and I pray that you and your family and your Mom and Dad have as blessed a Thanksgiving as I hope to have. 

See you on the other side my dearest friend with pics of Lady Sarah Belle. 

Scotty  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As we have grown to know each other over the years here, I have come to love how people change. The growth and outward expressions of that change has been one of the most educational experiences of my entire life. And it has changed me also. I once gave up on credit scores and investment strategies, but someone that I consider a dear sister told me about dinar and I saw something in it that I've never seen before. That has now evolved into something that I could never in my life imagine. I was a single trucker when I got into dinar, and now 8 yrs later I am the most happily married man on earth and am expecting my second daughter in the next day or so. I have made considerable amount of money  with what you are referring to and I fully expect to make FAR MORE than that which I've paid for the privilege of being in VIP. I expect to do that before the end of the yr. 

Having said that, I now am no longer here just for the profitability of VIP but the education of VIP.  And the hopes that something besides a business relationship will grow out of all our personal experiences here. I have learned to expand my financial vision to include not only the credit scores of it all but the limitless possibilities of dreaming far bigger than one can imagine by themselves.  I've seen that with you Adam, the willingness to grow and accept changes that we never thought would ever come. This, combined with your high intellect, will propel you to financial heights and stature that you never dreamed you would obtain.  I've seen this quality in you for many yrs, Sir. You are going to be a POWERHOUSE in the financial world as long as you allow your mind to boldly go where few are willing to go. 

There is the very real possibility that I will spend tomorrow in the Hospital bringing my Lady Sarah Belle into this world, and I will share with you, Sir, and everyone here, her picture when that comes. But I must say one thing directly to you Adam, Tomorrow when I am giving thanks to God for all that he's given me over the last 8 years, YOU SIR will be among the first that I pray for and thank God for. You that patiently tolerated my crass personality, You that unknowingly taught me so much and in your personal belief of the freedom of expression gave me the chance and room to become the man that I am today. You Sir are a man among men! I love you and thank you, and I pray that you and your family and your Mom and Dad have as blessed a Thanksgiving as I hope to have. 

See you on the other side my dearest friend with pics of Lady Sarah Belle. 

Scotty  

Good Luck when the new princess arrives my rubber tired friend !!

pp

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Congrats LGD, guess your going to have to figure out a new name!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!  :pirateship:

I was thinking, " MyLadiesDaddy", but I don't know. So we got Lady Grace and Lady Sarah Belle and of course my Beloved Lady Ashley, I'm all open for any ideas from my DV members. What should my new name be? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was thinking, " MyLadiesDaddy", but I don't know. So we got Lady Grace and Lady Sarah Belle and of course my Beloved Lady Ashley, I'm all open for any ideas from my DV members. What should my new name be? 

How about " Extremely Lucky ", or The "smiling Ladies Man "  or " LDG's Angels "?

No matter you will probably always be LDG to us  :)

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2