Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump lashes out at UCLA basketball players: 'I should have left them in jail'

umbertino

US president attacks father of one of three UCLA players arrested for shoplifting in China, after he questioned Trump’s role in resolving the matter

Lois Beckett in New York

Sunday 19 November 2017 20.51 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/donald-trump-ucla-basketball-players-jail-china-tweet

• Upvote 1

As I said similarly in another thread........After performing a good deed, a person of high moral fiber would never seek a "Thank You".  Donald Trump and Lavar Ball are cut from the same narcissism mold.....attention seekers and antagonists, both of them.  They deserve each other.  Hopefully they both put forth full effort into a twitter war, while the rest of us get on with our productive lives.  <_<

lavar-ball-donald-trump-ucla-1511027526-

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I agree The Donald shoots off his mouth way to quickly but I wouldn’t care who it was if someone saved my kid from a Communist Jail!  That father should get his head examined imo! :blink:  I still think they should do jail time here in the States.  Don’t do the crime if you don’t want to do the time...just sayin’! 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

51 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

I agree The Donald shoots off his mouth way to quickly but I wouldn’t care who it was if someone saved my kid from a Communist Jail!  That father should get his head examined imo! :blink:  I still think they should do jail time here in the States.  Don’t do the crime if you don’t want to do the time...just sayin’! 

Agreed +1

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

...There's a lot of people that have a problem with shooting their mouths off...The idiotic concept behind the thoughtless spewing of this ignorance only reveals the thought(less) process taught to the juvenile, by what appears to be a hypocritical excuse for a father, that's baiting racial bigotry...Did anyone mention these loud mouths started shooting off their mouths 'after' the release....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Agreed 110% . They should at least have a Interpol arrest record. The arrogance of the Dad is uncalled for. Goodñthingbthey didn't shop lift in North Korea. Remember what happened to that young man they just released, with just 1 1/2 years in their custody.  Oh well.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

Donald Trump blasts 'ungrateful fool' LaVar Ball as war of words escalates

President continues feud with LaVar Ball in series of pre-dawn tweets

Trump also ripped into NFL commissioner over reported anthem plan

Guardian sport and agencies

Wednesday 22 November 2017 14.21 GMT

5184.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=24b30422f94e5ef88e8c652f44834d44
LaVar Ball, father of LiAngelo Ball, looks on during a promotional event in Shanghai earlier this month.
Photograph: STR/AFP/Getty Images

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/22/donald-trump-blasts-ungrateful-fool-lavar-ball-as-war-of-words-escalates

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Donald Trump blasts 'ungrateful fool' LaVar Ball as war of words escalates

President continues feud with LaVar Ball in series of pre-dawn tweets

Trump also ripped into NFL commissioner over reported anthem plan

Guardian sport and agencies

Wednesday 22 November 2017 14.21 GMT

5184.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=24b30422f94e5ef88e8c652f44834d44
LaVar Ball, father of LiAngelo Ball, looks on during a promotional event in Shanghai earlier this month.
Photograph: STR/AFP/Getty Images

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/22/donald-trump-blasts-ungrateful-fool-lavar-ball-as-war-of-words-escalates

Our wonderful c.i.c. thinks so much of our military personnel that rather than tweet out for prayers for those involved in today's plane crash,.....he decided to tweet hate at Lavar Ball and the NFL first.  When will his supporters and his party ever have the courage to take him to task? 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2