Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Charles Manson......DEAD

Shabibilicious

12 hours ago, Starrider said:

About time now I hope the Families might have some kind of closure +1 Shabibi

Unfortunately, survivors of murder victims rarely really get closure from the horrific event evil forced them to endure through. They are forever reminded when the thought of those they lost come across their mind.To me closure is kind of a pc thing. The best you can do is put it in a safe spot, inorder to live as good a life as you can.  Chucks victim families will be able to rest that much easier. And will be able to extract that much more revenge by it being a little easier to live as fulfilling a life, with love and laughter in it as is possible, now that what's his name is dead. Please don't get me wrong your sentiment is lovingly received by those who were effected, as your kindest of intent is readily apparent. I lost my sister Maureen, in 1998 to murder/domestic violence sorry to say. May God richly bless you Starrider. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

I can’t imagine what the families went thru...at first, and then every time they wanted to bring up the possibility of parole! :facepalm: It hurts to even imagine it, let alone thinkin’ of letting someone like that out on the streets again!  I’m all for reform and the possibility of someone turning their lives around...but when their actions are so heinous they shouldn’t ever be let loose...let alone imo waste tax payer money! 

NYKevin...I’m speechless bro, and all I can say is I am so sorry! :(

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

I can’t imagine what the families went thru...at first, and then every time they wanted to bring up the possibility of parole! :facepalm: It hurts to even imagine it, let alone thinkin’ of letting someone like that out on the streets again!  I’m all for reform and the possibility of someone turning their lives around...but when their actions are so heinous they shouldn’t ever be let loose...let alone imo waste tax payer money! 

NYKevin...I’m speechless bro, and all I can say is I am so sorry! :(

Thank you so very much RodandStaff. The time between Mo' s death till sentencing was hard and ugly. Almost more ugly than the murder . Due to the games the defense played, and Police screw ups. Its all in God's hands now,  and He is doing just fine with it. Bringing it to the Cross is my safe place to keep it. I would enjoy meeting you in person after the RV if only to meet the young person behind that adorable baby picture , and their family. Every time I see that pic , I cannot help but to smile. Take care and God Bless.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Unfortunately, survivors of murder victims rarely really get closure from the horrific event evil forced them to endure through. They are forever reminded when the thought of those they lost come across their mind.To me closure is kind of a pc thing. The best you can do is put it in a safe spot, inorder to live as good a life as you can.  Chucks victim families will be able to rest that much easier. And will be able to extract that much more revenge by it being a little easier to live as fulfilling a life, with love and laughter in it as is possible, now that what's his name is dead. Please don't get me wrong your sentiment is lovingly received by those who were effected, as your kindest of intent is readily apparent. I lost my sister Maureen, in 1998 to murder/domestic violence sorry to say. May God richly bless you Starrider. 

I'm so sorry for you and your family

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Good news.......sad to see he lasted so long when many other good ones have left us too early.....

Starrider......you gettin younger, or what??

12 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Ditto!

looks good both shots!

I still work out, morning runs and eat right no junk in my diet and Thank you

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Starrider said:

I'm so sorry for you and your family

Thank you so much. I just shared my perspective and experience. This thread is about the surviving family members of Charles Hanson's victims. Remember to send them your prayers and hopes for their futures. I pray that a little more peace enters their lives with POS gone from this earth.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Thank you so much. I just shared my perspective and experience. This thread is about the surviving family members of Charles Hanson's victims. Remember to send them your prayers and hopes for their futures. I pray that a little more peace enters their lives with POS gone from this earth.

Agreed NYK

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is there really a guy standing on the corner in your town?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Excellent!large.C607C4E6-D109-4A1A-9467-E8D4433BDA02.gif.3fda3e1bc6d138f6f912384fe5cbc847.gif

i must be getting soft in the head!

first I give Umbertosis an emerald and then I give one to Shabs!

lgd if I vote liberal I expect you to get me some concrete shoes 👞 

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4