Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo

barryevans

On 11/20/2017 at 6:32 PM, Shedagal said:

Good Lord, 2004 - you must teach us a lesson on patience!!

This is one those things in life that you hope pans out and makes your life and the lives of those around you a little better.  I'm on this site almost everyday to check on progress, updates and the awesome rumors.  But I have never counted on it to be my retirement plan or future source of income.  If I did that I personally think it would have stalled any progression I have made in my careers.  I just hope it happens sooner than later.  But either way I KNOW it will happen.  Happy New Years to everybody.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, cranman said:

This is one those things in life that you hope pans out and makes your life and the lives of those around you a little better.  I'm on this site almost everyday to check on progress, updates and the awesome rumors.  But I have never counted on it to be my retirement plan or future source of income.  If I did that I personally think it would have stalled any progression I have made in my careers.  I just hope it happens sooner than later.  But either way I KNOW it will happen.  Happy New Years to everybody.

I posted this awhile back. Those that we told about this think we are crazy and we never mentioned it again. We look stupid and uninformed. The day this RV happens we will be the smartest people on the planets.  We just need to hang in there.  :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I posted this awhile back. Those that we told about this think we are crazy and we never mentioned it again. We look stupid and uninformed. The day this RV happens we will be the smartest people on the planets.  We just need to hang in there.  :twothumbs:

We are crazy! Rest assured.  But we are in good company and we will be vindicated one day.  Those who have ventured into self employment and dared to create and invent incredible machines, building and medicines have often been called crazy.  It's the ability to see outside the box, believe in your abilities and have confidence in the choices that you make that sets the rich and successful apart from the others.

Please don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying being rich makes you successful.  It's what you do with it that will define who you are.    

Didn't mean to sound preachy.  I'm you sure you all understand what I mean.

FYI.  I've never posted twice in one day.  Too much pressure!!!!!!!!!  Haha

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, scouter73 said:

Sandrider hold on to the currency you have. Treat it like a 401k or retirement saving.

and Burney Madoff  was the  currency  handler   :huh:   {   hahhahaha   sorry    something  I think about   }  

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 12:27 AM, dinarham said:

We knew  nothing about anything when we made this investment in Iraq

then  we  read a lot of post  , and watched  how malarkey  and his monkeys  stole the life right out of Iraq !    { THEN  AND NOW  THE CORRUPTION FILES ARE FLOWING IN }  

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2017 at 5:26 PM, cranman said:

We are crazy! Rest assured.  But we are in good company and we will be vindicated one day.  Those who have ventured into self employment and dared to create and invent incredible machines, building and medicines have often been called crazy.  It's the ability to see outside the box, believe in your abilities and have confidence in the choices that you make that sets the rich and successful apart from the others.

Please don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying being rich makes you successful.  It's what you do with it that will define who you are.    

Didn't mean to sound preachy.  I'm you sure you all understand what I mean.

FYI.  I've never posted twice in one day.  Too much pressure!!!!!!!!!  Haha

Gave you the emerald to counter the negativity.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/20/2018 at 6:10 AM, jeepguy said:

and Burney Madoff  was the  currency  handler   :huh:   {   hahhahaha   sorry    something  I think about   }  

then  we  read a lot of post  , and watched  how malarkey  and his monkeys  stole the life right out of Iraq !    { THEN  AND NOW  THE CORRUPTION FILES ARE FLOWING IN }  

Would love go see those names posted. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, jeepguy said:

Haha , the people I told , still ask . In a comic way . " How's that funny money coming "

I gifted my brother some, back in 2012. He still tells me how good his stock portfolio is doing, then asks "how much has your dinar made?" Oh man, I can't wait until I can really SHOW him a deposit slip. 

:o

• Upvote 2

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, ChuckFinley said:

We just need to hang in there.

Amen, Chuck. Take refuge in the fact the SIGIR ( special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction) report to the US Congress back in 2011 ( I think ) expected a reinstatement at $1.17 then growth. When all the guru smoke settles, that still stands (in my mind). Greenies for the house....until I run out.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3