Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo

barryevans

hey barry ,   I think the last  time  some banks traded in the dinar currency was 2014  I  think  ,  you might find one  still dabbles in it ,  but  now it is  currency dealers , e-bay ,  and sites where they  have  sales  {  like  dinarvets , go to  dinar for sale  }    when the dinar finally gets the international  standing as it had , with  a value worth the effort of banks to start handling it , is what we are looking for !   (   need to get those  roll tide folks  back too first place standings  ,  Georgia  kind of  took the thunder  for  a second  ;) )

barry I see you are a newbie here , have you owned the dinar  long ?   or  did you arrive  from another  dinar site ?   just  wondering only !   we don`t  see to many  new folks  who  jump in too the dinar  like  the  early years !    think the last flood  was  when I  was swimming along  and  took the hook in 2010  or  so  :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

barry I see you are a newbie here , have you owned the dinar  long ?   or  did you arrive  from another  dinar site ?   just  wondering only !   we don`t  see to many  new folks  who  jump in too the dinar  like  the  early years !    think the last flood  was  when I  was swimming along  and  took the hook in 2010  or  so  :lol:

You bring up an interesting point about very few new dinarians.  I think most of us don't tell people about this any more, if we ever did at all.  Kind of a hard sell after so many years.  I also think most casual investors with minimal dinar have gotten out or stored it and moved on.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, jeepguy said:

I've been in this investment since 2007 but and mine said newbie until i commented on a few things but...i'm just quiet most of the time... :lol: Just ready to get off this damn roller coaster ride! :praying: Iraq...RV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I started in 2005 and then I told my husband and he  asked a friend at his job that is a trader and that man said it is real so hubby got some more and some VN dongs.  Now, I may have to sell some for needed cash maybe a big maybe.  We are so tired of being patient but I knew it would be a waiting game.  Nervous about the exchange.  Hope there won't be any bank problems.  Wells Fargo is quietly holding on to the dinars till the right time but are claiming they won't touch it.  Wells Fargo is in a lot of trouble.

• Upvote 1

Sandrider hold on to the currency you have. Treat it like a 401k or retirement saving. Patients is in everything. You wouldnt receive this much in us stock exchange. My old major in the 90s lead me on this path. Its been good. Ive only a dozen or so over the past 20 yrs. Told them to do there own research like i have. Dont follow rumors it will drive you crazy. Some on other guru sites predict whats coming and its always next wk. Follow the politics. The news sources are smoke. I have stayed quiet for my of yrs just reading and learning. What ever you do don't sell. If you do you will regret it. Put it away. Put it in glass jars in the ground. It will come around. It has to. When it does i would buy gold and silver since usd will drop with the global reset. Good luck and god bless

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, scouter73 said:

Sandrider hold on to the currency you have. Treat it like a 401k or retirement saving. Patients is in everything. You wouldnt receive this much in us stock exchange. My old major in the 90s lead me on this path. Its been good. Ive only a dozen or so over the past 20 yrs. Told them to do there own research like i have. Dont follow rumors it will drive you crazy. Some on other guru sites predict whats coming and its always next wk. Follow the politics. The news sources are smoke. I have stayed quiet for my of yrs just reading and learning. What ever you do don't sell. If you do you will regret it. Put it away. Put it in glass jars in the ground. It will come around. It has to. When it does i would buy gold and silver since usd will drop with the global reset. Good luck and god bless

follow this advice right here, I also gave the same advice before somewhere on here

also, anyone who says Wells Fargo, never follow what they are saying ever

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

As someone who briefly worked at a bank back in college I can say that banks don't like doing foreign currency. Us tellers for the most part know next to nothing about foreign currency, it's not something we were ever really trained on and there was typically one teller who knew a little bit about it and would place the orders for customers. 

We did it as a service for customers or a convenience, we made little to no money and oftentimes it probably cost us more money as we would have to do a brinks delivery special just to get $50 in Euros for a customer, the delivery may cost a couple hundred.

The bank I used to work at has completely stopped doing foreign currency and just sends customers to Travelex now. I notice my credit union does foreign currency but only Euros, Pounds, Pesos and maybe 2-3 others. They may help out a customer going on vacation but I'm sure they don't want Dinar buyers comming in weekly ordering $100 worth of Dinar, it doesn't make them any money and they have to answer a bunch of stupid hypothetical what if questions regarding selling the Dinar to the customer. 

Havn't confirmed it for myself but been hearing that some Citibank locations are accepting Dinar, there's not a Citi within like 300 miles of me though. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/20/2017 at 9:08 AM, jeepguy said:

Haha , the people I told , still ask . In a comic way . " How's that funny money coming "

Same with me.  They ask how the wall paper is doing...LOL.  I quit saying anything and when our next chapter comes about... I'm just going to laugh and say SEE YA!!! :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We knew  nothing about anything when we made this investment in Iraq , It just made sense to us . That was at least 12 years ago . How naive we were  , thinking it was imminent . One night about 10 years ago ,multiple currency converter sites showed it had rv'd , at the rate of $1.46  if I remember correctly . I went to bed a teeny drunk and a, millionaire  , woke up hung over and as broke as I  was before . Apparently 12 converter sites were owned by the same company ,  God knows why ., mind games perhaps ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, dinarham said:

We knew  nothing about anything when we made this investment in Iraq , It just made sense to us . That was at least 12 years ago . How naive we were  , thinking it was imminent . One night about 10 years ago ,multiple currency converter sites showed it had rv'd , at the rate of $1.46  if I remember correctly . I went to bed a teeny drunk and a, millionaire  , woke up hung over and as broke as I  was before . Apparently 12 converter sites were owned by the same company ,  God knows why ., mind games perhaps ? 

Pretty sharp memory. I do believe the $1.46 or $1.49 was floating out there as well at the time.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1