Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nine Currencies To Revalue..20 Nov.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this as a rumor.

Not varafied. Your opine.

19 Nov 27  Dr.MJRandy: 

Was told a basket of nine (9) different foreign currencies are to re-value tomorrow Monday. Our major currencies are in the basket; Dong, Dinar, Rial/Toma etc
VinterV: 9 is a lot!!

Dr.MJRandy: True but it is to happen….Iraqi Dinar starts at 1 to 1. Then due to currency traders will explode past the $3.71. Last time with Kuwait their Dinar went from $2.23 to $9.21 then back down to $3.23 where it has remained.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Just now, WheresmyRV? said:

Praying this is true but most likely its all :bs:

You are most likely right but I ran across a bunch of crap  (nothing Dinar related) that supposedly there is a whole bunch of crap soon to go down in DC and around the world that could upset a lot of Liberals.....Something very strange is going on out there and it is weirder than the weird crap we get here.......but it may all tie in.

Karsten

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

19 Nov 27  Dr.MJRandy: True but it is to happen….Iraqi Dinar starts at 1 to 1. Then due to currency traders will explode past the $3.71

It’s Just Dr.BJHandy Giving His Sheeple Another Reach Around Before Bedtime So That They Can Dream About Waking Up As Millionaires ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

.Iraqi Dinar starts at 1 to 1. Then due to currency traders will explode past the $3.71. Last time with Kuwait their Dinar went from $2.23 to $9.21 then back down to $3.23 where it has remained.

Yes, that $9 amount would be nice if it will get there at all. I do not recall the Kuwaiti dinar ever getting to $9, though I was not monitoring currencies at that point.  I would definitely cash out at that point if not $1 earlier. No need for greed with me, $3.71 would be  a nice point also. Since there is the Luigi connection here ... need say more . Lets get it straight it was Adam and Breitling that said it will come out low and be allowed to rise to the $3 range. With a managed float after that.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Karsten said:

That day, tomorrow works for me....hopefully the VND is in the basket......Then I will have 6 months to order my new M/H, ATV and buy out the houses around me owned by people I don't like.

Karsten

Karsten. No Offense. But my wife is from Utah and JMO but I don't think anybody likes their neighbors there. They just act like they do.

6 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Karsten. No Offense. But my wife is from Utah and JMO but I don't think anybody likes their neighbors there. They just act like they do.

Ya, that is about right.....Funny part is we like a few of the Mormon Neighbors  and the we have tried to be friends with others and they are fake, users and could stab you in the back while lying to you face and still ask to borrow something tomorrow they have no intention of returning or replacing. But hey, it is all good as I have more ammo and stuff....So Say Hello to may Little Friend.....It is a funny place for sure.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

21 Nov 2017  Dr M.J. R.....

The Doc claims the RV happened. We are just waiting on the processes.

1. Everything has been set.

2. Nothing has changed.

3. There have been no delays.

4. All Indictments are ready to be unsealed.

5. The Cabal has lost.

6. The trigger has been pulled – the GCR Release has already begun (believed to have happened Sun. evening Nov. 19).

7. The GCR Release was a process that could take hours, or days, to reach 100% completion.

8. It would be only a matter of time until the process reached couriers who had been given the go-ahead to distribute the 800#s.

9. Keep an eye out for the 800#s.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3