Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 11-22-2017

TexasGranny

Adam,  instead of pushing a plug for VIP this week.  Do you think you could fill us in with what your contacts are telling you about the dinar? Or could you get into some of the news we are hearing out there about the dinar? I respect your input on the news out there about the dinar. I know this shows me as a newbie but I have been invested in the dinar since 2005 and have been following Dinar Vets since 2010 I was under firefighter_218546 but forgot my login info so started new again 

Thank you

Bakken

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

4 hours ago, Bakken said:

Adam,  instead of pushing a plug for VIP this week.  Do you think you could fill us in with what your contacts are telling you about the dinar? Or could you get into some of the news we are hearing out there about the dinar? I respect your input on the news out there about the dinar. I know this shows me as a newbie but I have been invested in the dinar since 2005 and have been following Dinar Vets since 2010 I was under firefighter_218546 but forgot my login info so started new again 

Thank you

Bakken

Sorry Granny......shoot me with that 6 gun if you wish.....

My friend Bakken.......

you need to read this.......

image.jpeg.633eeba6ab913d2f605efdff2dce6592.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

• kcw locked this topic