Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SINGLEPOINT INC

gregp

SinglePoint Completes Commercial for Bitcoin Wallet Featuring Original Shark Tank Member Kevin Harrington and Provides Update on Form 10
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/singlepoint-completes-commercial-bitcoin-wallet-113000642.html

SEATTLE, June 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- SinglePoint Inc. (SING) is pleased to announce the company has completed production of their crypto wallet application commercial featuring original Shark Tank member Kevin Harrington. The next step for the company will be to receive approvals from the major national networks. SinglePoint has four spots ranging from 15 second to two minutes. Here is the company’s sneak peek at the 15 second clip, CLICK HERE to watch.

“We are very excited to have this project reach the ultimate goal of getting national air time. We have already been pre-approved on one national network and will now send the commercial spots to others for approval as well. We are confident that this will drive many users to the platform as we will provide an educational document and help those interested in bitcoin and crypto become more familiar and comfortable with it,” states Wil Ralston, President of SinglePoint.

Management is pleased to have this completed and ready to launch. Once the application is officially launched into production the company will be able to air the commercial across the major networks.

SinglePoint has internally completed the Form 10 and is now under review by the company’s auditors. Once completed the Form 10 will be edgarized and officially submitted for review. Upon becoming effective management is confident this will open the doors for institutional and family offices to invest directly and through the open market. Becoming fully reporting should provide the company with more transparency, increased liquidity and value for its shareholders. Additionally, this move will help the company complete additional acquisitions and in-house developments.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gregp said:

SinglePoint Completes Commercial for Bitcoin Wallet Featuring Original Shark Tank Member Kevin Harrington and Provides Update on Form 10
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/singlepoint-completes-commercial-bitcoin-wallet-113000642.html

SEATTLE, June 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- SinglePoint Inc. (SING) is pleased to announce the company has completed production of their crypto wallet application commercial featuring original Shark Tank member Kevin Harrington. The next step for the company will be to receive approvals from the major national networks. SinglePoint has four spots ranging from 15 second to two minutes. Here is the company’s sneak peek at the 15 second clip, CLICK HERE to watch.

“We are very excited to have this project reach the ultimate goal of getting national air time. We have already been pre-approved on one national network and will now send the commercial spots to others for approval as well. We are confident that this will drive many users to the platform as we will provide an educational document and help those interested in bitcoin and crypto become more familiar and comfortable with it,” states Wil Ralston, President of SinglePoint.

Management is pleased to have this completed and ready to launch. Once the application is officially launched into production the company will be able to air the commercial across the major networks.

SinglePoint has internally completed the Form 10 and is now under review by the company’s auditors. Once completed the Form 10 will be edgarized and officially submitted for review. Upon becoming effective management is confident this will open the doors for institutional and family offices to invest directly and through the open market. Becoming fully reporting should provide the company with more transparency, increased liquidity and value for its shareholders. Additionally, this move will help the company complete additional acquisitions and in-house developments.

Yeah baby!!! Go SING!!!   

There has been a lot of bashing and shorting, but yesterday we saw huge volume and buying on the way up... Shorts are running for cover!!!

B/A

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Yeah baby!!! Go SING!!!   

There has been a lot of bashing and shorting, but yesterday we saw huge volume and buying on the way up... Shorts are running for cover!!!

B/A

Agreed!!

15 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I'm buying some on Friday guys. I want to get into this before July.

You better hurry.  Up another 26%.  

Heavy trade volume.  

The commercials are running it up.  

Form 10 to come within a week.  

Yup, this is only the beginning... The last year has been filled with acquisitions and soon we will see some of that revenue coming in... Plus when the commercials hit, many new folks are going to come in with their Vegas money and make a bet... There has been a lot of buying on the way up and that is a good sign.

B/A

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Also take a look at OGRMF... It is a rare value stock in the crazy MJ sector... Good numbers, P/E and growing....

I also like TBPMF, a risky little bio stock, but seems to be on a good track...

B/A

OGRMF is doing good. I missed that train. For now......

1 minute ago, gregp said:

OGRMF is doing good. I missed that train. For now......

I think you should watch it for any pull back, profit takers could bring it down a bit, but long term I think it is a good company that will either make it big, or get bought out... Just my opinion but so far I've been happy with it.

B/A

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I just got an E trade account. I can't do anything until Friday.

Yeah usually you have to wait for a check to clear... If you gave them cash that may have helped, but being a penny stock that might be why you have to wait.... That's okay, it has been going up fast, so by Friday it might go back down a bit as traders take their profits before the weekend...

B/A

• Upvote 1

I just picked up some HMNY for .38. Looks promising as I dont think it is even a penny stock. I found 3 analysts saying $12.00 to $18.00 a share within a year. Doubt I will wait and see. Already put a limit order to sell it below $10 a share. I would be very happy with that!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I just got an E trade account. I can't do anything until Friday.

Yeah, with ETrade if its less then a dollar a share you have to buy the shares with a "limit order". Thats what I use everytime I sell stocks. Buy my stock of choice, then immediatly put a "Limit order" to sell when it hits a certain price! I love my ETRADE notices that means my stock has just sold for what I thought it would!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I hope you got in Friday... They just released their form 10 and are now fully reporting... Today could be a nice jump. JMHO

B/A

I just got in. This is my first time doing penny stocks in my life. How high do you guys think this company could go long term?

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I just got in. This is my first time doing penny stocks in my life. How high do you guys think this company could go long term?

Awesome and good luck. Personally and I'm no expert, I think we will see .15 to .20 in the weeks ahead... In the long term, I can't guess... Penny stocks are very high risk and can be very high reward or very punishing... These guys have been busy and in my opinion are moving in the right direction. 

B/A

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Hey guys if a stock gets bought out by a bigger company what happens to our stock then? Newby question.

Well you could get shares in the new company if it is publicly traded, or good old cash goes into your account if it is a private company... Either, you would make a nice profit.

B/A

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Well you could get shares in the new company if it is publicly traded, or good old cash goes into your account if it is a private company... Either, you would make a nice profit.

B/A

Ty so much. That's cool.