Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SINGLEPOINT INC

gregp

In Route to Becoming Fully Reporting, SinglePoint Up-Lists to OTCQB and adds Former Amazon GM as Additional Board Member
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/route-becoming-fully-reporting-singlepoint-130000815.html

SEATTLE, Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- SinglePoint Inc. (SING) provides shareholder update on recent OTCQB up-list, company overview and adding key board member to help guide company technology initiatives. SinglePoint is currently engaged with auditor to complete 2017 audit and become fully reporting soon. Becoming fully reporting should increase the exposure of SinglePoint to institutional investors for direct investment as well as through the open market. In addition to this the company looks to increase transparency and credibility for its shareholders and ultimately increase the value of SinglePoint.

A requirement of the company's move to the OTCQB Venture Markets was to add an additional board member. SinglePoint has added previous Amazon General Manager and current F5 Networks Senior Vice President Venugopal Aravamudan. Mr. Aravamudan has a 25+ years tenure in the technology sector growing and leading significant businesses at companies such as Microsoft, VMware, Amazon and now F5 networks Inc. Most recently,at Amazon, Mr. Aravamudan ran a significant portion of the Amazon Web Services Relational Database Systems services managing large teams and significant revenues. Currently he is Senior Vice President and General Manager at F5 Networks and responsible for their next generation cloud services offerings.

"I am excited to join the board at SinglePoint and help them accelerate leveraging technology such as Blockchain and Cloud Computing to deliver business services at a large scale. Singlepoint has great assets and people to help them build differentiated and global capabilities and I look forward to helping them get to this next level."

Management believes bringing on such a high-powered board member that is well connected both locally and internationally will help lead SinglePoint to its overall company goals. Mr. Aravamudan has committed to making accretive introductions to the company leveraging cloud computing capabilities that will accelerate the capability for Singlepoint to deliver BlockChain enabled solutions.

"We are very happy Mr. Aravamudan has joined us. This gives us the expertise we need for accelerating the right set of technology based Joint Ventures, Acquisitions and other interesting Big Data plays that unlock the potential for blockchain applications," states SinglePoint President Wil Ralston.

The company has started video updates and looks to release these as updates permit. Follow this link to see the inaugural video. Note - Since the filming of this segment SinglePoint has successfully up-listed to the OTCQB Venture Markets. SinglePoint Inaugural Video Update

Show me the money baby!!!

• Upvote 1

ORHub Launches Healthcare Blockchain Initiative to Expand Data Innovation at Point of Care

Signs LOI with SinglePoint to Develop Optimized Solutions

Newport Beach, California--(Newsfile Corp. - February 20, 2018) - ORHub, Inc. (OTC Pink: ORHB) (the "Company"), an advanced physician-driven digital software company focused on improving profitability and the cost effectiveness of hospitals through real-time smart data and analytics, today announced the launch of its healthcare blockchain initiative by signing a letter of intent ("LOI") with SinglePoint Inc. (OTCQB: SING) to design and build out go-to-market solutions. 

As part of the LOI, SinglePoint will review ORHub's existing platform and commit an advanced level of expertise to design proprietary blockchain solutions for the Company. 

ORHub's surgical resource management software makes it easy and more efficient for doctors, administrators and other stakeholders to have deep insight into each surgery performed. The value of the underlying data that is captured at the point of care can be further unlocked through blockchain solutions to provide smarter data with wide ranging implications including accuracy of medical records, efficiency of inventory management, improvement of billing cycles, quality of patient treatments and physician performance. 

"We consider ORHub to be the pioneer of surgical resource management innovation and our collaboration with SinglePoint to build out transformative healthcare blockchain solutions was a logical extension of our data platform. Our vision is to change the face of surgical healthcare by dramatically lowering surgical costs, aligning physician performance with surgical efficiencies improving hospital economics and patient outcomes. The power of the intelligent data we already capture at the point of care has far reaching implications that can be better deployed through blockchain solutions to resolve the waste in time and resources that have contributed to the cost burden placed on hospitals today. We believe that blockchain inspired technology will set the stage for surgical data to evolve into a new paradigm based on a real-time shared infrastructure platform that is more transparent, more accurate, more timely, more cost effective and easy to use," commented Colt Melby, Chief Executive Officer of ORHub.

Wil Ralston, President of SinglePoint commented, "We look forward to this exciting opportunity to extend ORHub's platform that will revolutionize operating rooms at hospitals. We are confident that we can deliver a scalable solution that can transform multi-billion dollar industries through intelligent and efficient access to data that will provide doctors with the confidence that they are well-equipped to optimally perform surgical procedures."

--###--

About ORHub, Inc.

ORHub is an advanced surgical software provider focused on real-time surgical data analytics. The Company's suite of products serves the needs of the health care industry, hospital, patient, government and the medical device vendor. ORHub provides a cloud-based software solution that captures information before, during and after surgery, filling a void in the current surgical information infrastructure and providing the first process to capture and measure the surgical process -- evolving Big Data into Intelligent Digital Data. ORHub's software applications allow hospitals and medical device vendors to utilize any web- enabled device to create an anatomical graphic depiction of exactly what occurs during surgery. The application automatically translates the resulting schematic into an intelligent, electronic operative report that links every detail of surgery, including implant location, surgical techniques, product usage, and all clinical parameters to create a dynamically new source of comparative information.

As a result, hospitals and surgeons can make real-time, data driven decisions to improve business profitability and the quality of patient care. This innovative technology results in hospitals under- standing costs and identifying areas of cost reductions, as well as results in increased accountability, automatic creation of comprehensive anatomic implant registries, real-time analytics, improved efficiencies, and compliance with existing government regulations. ORHub has offices in Phoenix, Arizona; Newport Beach, California; and Bellevue, Washington.

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 1

On February 21, 2018 at 8:13 AM, bostonangler said:

I do believe it is coming.... SING is positioned well for the coming Green Rush... Check out some of the Canadian stocks. If they pass recreational nationwide in July the flood gates are going to open...

B/A 

It will pass  

its to late based on what they

are doing

• Upvote 1

SEATTLE, Feb. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SinglePoint Inc. (SING) is pleased to announce the company has signed an LOI to acquire a stake in California cannabis cultivation MTH Development Group (“MTH”) further establishing its California footprint. MTH currently operates 4.7 acres of land zoned for cannabis cultivation. SinglePoint has invested in the company in return for an equity stake. Currently the company leases its properties to licensed cultivators and operates one of the largest cultivations in Adelanto, California.

With its hands-off approach SinglePoint is staying true to that strategy by investing MTH. SinglePoint will continue its hands-off approach by acquiring companies and providing technology solutions to the industry. This will be the first acquisition of its kind for SinglePoint in which the company will own equity in licensed cannabis cultivation land. The company is in negotiations to do similar investments in other states. 

MTH is currently home to companies like HD Biotech and Quality Resources. HD Biotech harvests roughly 400 pounds per month of flower and 150 pounds of trim used for cannabis oil manufacturing. Currently HD Biotech has received its cultivation, manufacturing and expects its distribution license shortly. Holding all three licenses would provide the ability to vertically control all their products from seed to sale, thus reducing costs significantly.

“We are excited for this opportunity. Having been to the operation and seeing their proprietary cultivation procedures we feel this is a great investment for SinglePoint. Part of this investment is to also test our new technologies with their tenants to improve as well as validate our systems. Their feedback will help us build the right solution and navigate the California market regulations”, states Wil Ralston President SinglePoint.

This acquisition will further SinglePoints’ footprint in the cannabis market which recently achieved another huge milestone with the acceptance of Cronos listing on NASDAQ. SinglePoint management believes this shows the strength of growth in the industry and the opportunities that are available

Hey B/A, played VXX today for some nice gains.  I’m 100% cash since mid Jan. In my retirement portfolio.  I’m going to wait for this volatile market to calm down before I go back in. In the meantime I’ll trade Daily as I read the charts.  

For anyone reading this, Day Trading is not easy or for the faint of heart.  I’m an experienced trader with many years experience.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Big market sell off today on tariff talk which will probably start a trade war.  One word. Inflation.  

Machines are throwing the baby out with the bath water.  Sell em now and buy em back cheaper. Biggest rip off of hard working Americans who have their retirement money in the market.  Crooks!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The big companies will now use the inflation argument to raise prices and eventually raise wages. I’m calling BS, we did this in the 70’s. 

It doesn’t end well. We got Jimmy Carter as our President and double digit inflation. You can expect 3-4 interest hikes this year as the Fed tries to get ahead of inflation. 

This 9 year Bull Run in the market is probably toast

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve always believed the stock market would tank before we RV’ed.  The Crooks will short us down and buy em back cheap. Maybe we are closer than we even know!!!!

Lets see how the market goes; today’s action is over blown.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Testing the 100 ma on the S&P.  

Sorry for all the posts on the stock market.   It’s what I do everyday and today may be an important day.  It’s not all bad. The Market has needed to correct, it healthy in the long run. I just hate to see people lose their money. 

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

• Upvote 1

Great observations... I too believe the market has run without financials to back it up... But I think we are going to more big dips which I see as good buying opportunities... As you mentioned, Day Trading is a special skill and I do very little... Paying those short term taxes is hard to swallow unless you make a big hit.

The best of buys to you.

B/A

The taxes are a ***** and my tax accountant hates me. I will say this about DT’ing, it has helped me immensely hone my swing trades and my long term investments.  Once I learned that the market is just a big math problem run by super computers on algos it became more easy to understand the moves.  I’m a technical trader and I trade patterns Once you learn the patterns it becomes easier to win.  The patterns are the same on a 1 min chart as they are on a Daily chart, the only difference is the time frame.  

A few weeks ago I said to keep an eye on Boeing, BA..  After we tagged the 200 ma on the S&P I figured we would get a bounce up.  I bought 300 shares of BA at 326 ish on 2-12-18. And sold it 2 days ago at 364 ish.  

Edited by Pitcher

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve always believed the stock market would tank before we RV’ed.  The Crooks will short us down and buy em back cheap. Maybe we are closer than we even know!!!!

Lets see how the market goes; today’s action is over blown.

Haven't looked

but 20 min ago news said

still dropping like a rock

The market hates uncertainty. The tariff talk along with interest hikes are  not sitting well with traders who have been in a Goldilocks market the last 9 years. I’m buckling up because today is going to be a wild ride!!  Expecting a lot of volatility. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Seattle, Washington--(Newsfile Corp. - March 7, 2018) - SinglePoint Inc. (OTCQB: SING) is pleased to announce the soft launch of its SingleSeed payment bitcoin payments solution. Additionally, SinglePoint management provides details and insight to the company's activity in new ventures and pursuit of acquisitions in two major emerging markets: cannabis and blockchain. This corporate update includes an overview of each previously announced project and potential acquisition, as well as the progress on its 2017 audit and current revenue run rate for 2018.

SingleSeed Payments
In 2014 SinglePoint announced its intent to develop a bitcoin-based payments solution. Though management had strong foresight into the potential of bitcoin, at the time there was not enough consumer adoption to make the service viable. Now, however, consumer awareness of bitcoin is unprecedented, and companies have learned how to accept it as a payments medium.

SinglePoint recently launched its beta program, and taking user feedback into consideration, has soft-launched the product. The company will be accepting additional clients to utilize the platform to identify any potential enhancements and prepare for a national roll-out. This project is being led by an in-house engineer with deep knowledge of cryptocurrency and who has worked on projects for companies such as Coinbase.

Management is confident in the applications for the solution, as it stands to address the lack of viable payment options for the cannabis industry. Providing a user-friendly transactional platform will provide cannabis merchants with additional easy-to-track method of accepting non-cash payments, while strengthening SinglePoint's brand awareness and market position.

Crypto Exchange
SinglePoint recently appointed Kevin Harrington as the company's spokesman for the upcoming release of the SinglePoint Cryptocurrency Exchange (http://nnw.fm/xMu9V). The company's commercial to promote the launch of the exchange is in post-production and is nearing its completion. SinglePoint anticipates launching the exchange in upcoming months, at which time airing of the commercial will begin.

Management believes SinglePoint has a unique opportunity to enter the cryptocurrency space with a few key differentiators to current exchanges, and acknowledges recent notable acquisitions in the space, including Circle's Goldman Sachs-backed $400 million acquisition of U.S. crypto exchange, Poloniex.

Cryptocurrency Wallet
With the development of the SingleSeed Payments bitcoin payments platform, SinglePoint management has determined that it would be beneficial to verticalize as much of the process as possible. This decision led to defining the needs for building a crypto wallet that merchants and consumers could use to hold and utilize different currencies. The wallet is near completion and will be pushed to testflight in the next 10-14 days. SinglePoint and AppSwarm (SWRM) have collaborated to quickly develop a secure crypto wallet. In the future, the companies look to add additional currency support and tie the integration into the SinglePoint Cryptocurrency Exchange for easy transfers.

ORHub Blockchain LOI
SinglePoint has selected three industries for which it plans to build blockchain platforms - cannabis, automotive and healthcare. In support of this initiative, the company appointed to its board of directors Venugopal Aravamudan, a highly experienced technology innovation and cloud expert Aravamudan has a 25+ years tenure in the technology sector growing and leading significant businesses at companies such as Microsoft, VMware, Amazon and now F5 networks Inc. (http://nnw.fm/RL5tO).

SinglePoint also secured an LOI with ORHub, Inc. (ORHB) to build-out a private blockchain to increase efficiencies within the operating room (http://nnw.fm/Vxr4s). ORHub provides industry-leading technologies to hospitals across the nation and selected to work with SinglePoint to continue innovation in the space. SinglePoint is currently working on a development spec and is putting together a team of blockchain professionals to start building a proof of concept.

Cannabis Delivery Application OOMY
Oomy (Ohh On My Way) is a cannabis delivery service that enables merchants to notify their customers of the whereabouts of their delivery via a simple dispatch and track system. Through a previously announced joint venture with AppSwarm, which is leading this project's development, SinglePoint has pushed the application to testflight. Upon completion, merchants will be able to use the service to dispatch and track drivers. This application enables merchants to take orders, create route manifests, verify patient info, confirm payment, delivery and keep records of all deliveries. The goal is to make an easy-to-use platform that any business in need of a delivery software can use.

SingleSeed.com
SingleSeed is a B2B (business-to-business) provider of cannabis-based technology services, including payments, marketing, web development and more. Due to increasing demand for B2C (business-to-consumer) products in the vape and cannabidiol ("CBD") markets, SinglePoint management has transitioned SingleSeed to an ecommerce platform intended to launch in coming weeks. Through the number of site visitors and online metric tracking, SinglePoint realizes that there is considerable opportunity to provide this platform to drive revenue through the sale of products that will be distributed by its DIGS Hydro subsidiary. The ecommerce site will focus on CBD and vape products. This project is being led by Open Oceans, a team of digital marketing experts out of San Francisco that has worked on major accounts within Google's Search Engine Marketing department. Open Oceans' expertise has been a driving force behind SinglePoint's efforts to increase online visibility for its subsidiaries and products. Both companies believe there is a major opportunity to be a leader in the online sale of CBD products.

SingleSeed Capsules
After attending numerous cannabis industry events, SinglePoint recognized a gap in the CBD market, an impulse purchase item that can sit at the point of sale. SinglePoint CEO Greg Lambrecht has an extensive history of placing products at the point of sale, and is using this expertise to lead SinglePoint's development and distribution of SingleSeed Natural CBD capsules.

With this project currently underway, SinglePoint plans to penetrate cannabis dispensaries nationwide. Since these products are legal in and shippable to all 50 U.S. states, the company has an opportunity to distribute in independent convenience stores, of which there are more than 300,000 nationwide. The company plans to sell the product on the SingleSeed.com ecommerce site, and is working through the process of setting up to sell on Amazon. This project is being led by DIGS Hydro, which has already achieved favorable results just weeks after selling the product. Product updates will be available soon on the SingleSeed.com website.

Acquisitions Targets
Amid its numerous technology developments, SinglePoint continues to make major progress in acquiring cannabis-focused business. The company is currently negotiating separate LOIs with Bitcoin Beyond and MTH Development Group.

Bitcoin Beyond is a platform that would provide a "final mile" solution for merchants looking to easily convert bitcoin to USD. SinglePoint is midway through due diligence and is negotiating the proper valuation to ensure a smooth transition to integrate the solution into the company's current offering. Updates on this LOI will be provided soon.

MTH Development Group owns 4.7 acres of licensed cannabis cultivation land in Adelanto, California. Currently, the company leases this land to cultivation and extraction companies. MTH and SinglePoint are negotiating the definitive agreement.

SinglePoint has two additional targets that in combination would be the largest in SinglePoint history. Collectively, the targets have approximately $15 million in revenue and EBITDA of about $4 million. SinglePoint has provided an LOI for one target, while the other is in negotiation.

Audits and Fully Reporting
SinglePoint is working to increase investor confidence, transparency, and ultimately open the doors for institutional and investment banking firms to work with the company.

The company has completed an audit from inception to 2016, which allowed SinglePoint to move to the OTCQB Venture Markets. Now, the company is in the midst of its 2017 audit expected to be done in approximately 30 days, upon which the company will file a Form-10 and become fully reporting. To date the company has provided all the needed information and is awaiting the confirmation requests from auditing firm Turner, Stone and Company.

"Successfully completing 2017 is a major step toward hyper growth for SinglePoint. We expect this achievement to result in major market exposure and the opportunity for larger acquisitions and significant revenue growth. Based on our current position, we are projecting about $1.25 million in revenue for 2018. However, we have set a goal of $10 million for the year through internal sales and acquisitions," states Lambrecht.

In Conclusion

Having raised $1.2 million recent with the option of an additional $3 million, SinglePoint management is confident the company has the ability to continue its aggressive growth pattern. Over the past year SinglePoint has increased liquidity and price per share working on the ultimate goal of increasing value for its shareholders. Revenue has significantly increased, and the company has defined major strategies to continue this increase in 2018. Among these strategies is the completion of its 2017 audits to become fully reporting, which will increase company exposure to many new parties interested in the company.

"We are firing on all cylinders and pushing the boundaries to make SinglePoint a highly successfully, scalable company. I hope this breakdown of projects has provided the insight and confidence to our shareholders that we are heading in the right direction. We are happy to be in the position we are in, and will continue to take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves," states SinglePoint President Wil Ralston.

31 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

BA, when was this article written?  Man sure looks like SING is busy expanding and growing. This baby could be a big hitter. Let's hope so. Sure would be nice to add to my retirement investments.

That came out this morning...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/singlepoint-launches-cannabis-payment-solution-133000523.html

And SING is up 14% today...

B/A