Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Franken, Groper

21 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I am really starting to wonder if these vast numbers of accusations are in fact true ? If they are they deserve everything they get butat the same time what path is civilization taking ??

pp

I have no answer to that, PP.....Still, knowing I'll get flamed for this comment, if a person had told me 3 years ago that a Reality T.V. star would be seated in the White House in 2017, I would have gooned them mercilessly.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

My opinion, it was bound to come our of the woodwork on the liberal side too.  

No male is immune to these accusations...we won't be able to give a sincere compliment to a women without being accused of wrong doing.

Don't get me wrong, not all men or women are like this, but society is filled with filthy minds, men and women alike.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Twitter Trump is back at it......With this tweet he just put his own accusers and the Access Hollywood tape center stage of the news cycle for the foreseeable future.  :facepalm:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-tweet-condemning-al-085949308.html

GO RV, then BV 

Are we speaking of your boy AL or are you changing your target, because this piece drifts to your President.  As long as your shift changing just let me add, Sharpton will go through the process of the slap on the hand as did your guy Clinton. 

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Are we speaking of your boy AL or are you changing your target, because this piece drifts to your President.  As long as your shift changing just let me add, Sharpton will go through the process of the slap on the hand as did your guy Clinton. 

No no, I'm not changing my target.....I'm simply lumping all gropers, left and right, into one group, which does indeed include Trump....as admitted on tape. 

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no, I'm not changing my target.....I'm simply lumping all gropers, left and right, into one group, which does indeed include Trump....as admitted on tape. 

GO RV, then BV  

Well you might as well bring over the whole list of gropers while you're at it.  From the celebrities, to directors, to news anchors, to local and state leaderships, all the Vatican's issues, individual organizations and so forth,  lets not be choosey;)  I just don't get the urgency, the necessity of picking on President Trump, no matter the topic.   Do you really think he's doing a terrible job.  :confused:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/17/2017 at 4:59 PM, patrickgold said:

Well you might as well bring over the whole list of gropers while you're at it.  From the celebrities, to directors, to news anchors, to local and state leaderships, all the Vatican's issues, individual organizations and so forth,  lets not be choosey;)  I just don't get the urgency, the necessity of picking on President Trump, no matter the topic.   Do you really think he's doing a terrible job.  :confused:

Terrible would be putting it lightly, patrick......The man is now in a twitter war with a ego maniacal basketball father who rivals himself on the narcissism scale.  A person who does a good deed (get American criminals out of a Chinese jail) because he thinks it's the right thing to do, doesn't go looking for, nor require, a thank you.  In your post you cited every groper in every profession....yet you give Trump a pass on everything. Why?  He and Franken are no different....one's on film groping, the other on tape describing his sexual assault escapades.  If you're willing to let Trump get away with saying his taped sexual assault confession is locker room talk, then you should give Franken a pass as just a staged photo for a laugh.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

A slew of Democratic senators call on Al Franken to resign.  I say, practice what you preach, Al.....past time for you to go.  Who knows, maybe the party of conservative Christians values will take note and reevaluate their own morality.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-democratic-senators-call-al-franken-resign-165041120.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

'Enough is enough': leading Democrats call on Al Franken to quit

Minnesota senator urged to resign over sexual misconduct allegations

Senator Patty Murray says: ‘I’m shocked and appalled by his behavior’

Lauren Gambino in Washington

Wednesday 6 December 2017 22.15 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/06/al-franken-senate-democrats-women-resign-patty-murray

Al Franken resigns from Senate over sexual misconduct allegations

Franken’s decision follows calls from fellow Democrats to step down

Senator accused by more than six women of groping or trying to kiss them

Lauren Gambino in Washington

Thursday 7 December 2017 18.34 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/07/al-franken-resigns-senate-sexual-misconduct-allegations