Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes, I think we are okay.  I suspect what they give the people for their ripped bills will be 250 and 500 notes.

In other words, nothing with 3 zeros

Why not 5.10.20.50..... change the rate..go international?  Maybe? Haha:cigar:

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Why not 5.10.20.50..... change the rate..go international?  Maybe? Haha:cigar:

Would be nice, but I don't think it will happen yet.  They need to have a seated government.

Believe me, I'm just as anxious as everyone else.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6ly410, yes...those notes were already talked about back in 2013 by the CBI...i believe they are going to distribute those to the citizens in place of damaged notes....allow these notes to coexist with the high notes..while at same collecting the higher notes...meanwhile watch the rate goes up when this happens

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes, I think we are okay.  I suspect what they give the people for their ripped bills will be 250 and 500 notes.

In other words, nothing with 3 zeros.

I agree Floridian, part of the educational process.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

6ly410, yes...those notes were already talked about back in 2013 by the CBI...i believe they are going to distribute those to the citizens in place of damaged notes....allow these notes to coexist with the high notes..while at same collecting the higher notes...meanwhile watch the rate goes up when this happens

Now we are talking business..haha.. wow are we ever close to this

• Upvote 1

The educational part started when they had the financial inclusion back in late april of last month...i say that is about done...it is just a matter of when they are going to distribute these lower denoms...and by the looks of it, i say let's go CBI

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, navira said:

The educational part started when they had the financial inclusion back in late april of last month...i say that is about done...it is just a matter of when they are going to distribute these lower denoms...and by the looks of it, i say let's go CBI

This is exactly what I am seeing.... the central bank is moving... and they moving now...wow.... 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Would be nice, but I don't think it will happen yet.  They need to have a seated government.

Believe me, I'm just as anxious as everyone else.

.... and a few other requirements that we won't revisit , most know what they are by now  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

and a few other requirements

And once they all done then they will RV...? A lot of banking action happening right now....I don’t know about waiting for more requirements...but if we have to wait we wait...:twothumbs: .. to be honest......I don’t think we have wait.. haha . take care 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic