Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI Turns Over New Powers To CBI.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Many Dinarians are in full agreement that GOI has granted CBI with new powers to control it's own destiny.

Could this be the monetary reform we have been waiting for?

This is a very long read but well worth the time to read over & digest.

Varified by many sources. Your opine. Go RV.

11-14-2017   Newshound Guru Stryker   Second Amendments to the 2004 CBI Law is Done...Iraqi Parliament voted on the second amendment to the 2004 CBI Law this morning...

11-17-2017   Newshound Guru Don961  With Speaker Jubouri in America ... it seems Parliament got some work done ...finally voting on that CBI law to "keep pace with global economic development " ... reading laws related to transparency in investing arbitration ,.... promoting tourism and Iraq's rich history and antiquities as additional income streams...imo.

11-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   I  believe the final segment of training with the private banks are done.   I believe they are signaling that this Friday will be the finality of all this.  I think there will be a statement from Abadi coming along with a national celebration by, if not on, Friday.  Iraq is meeting with the WTO on Friday and I think they will be declaring that they are international before then.   IMO Iraq could join the WTO with a low rate, just not a program rate because of the restrictions.  However, I  think the probability of this is about zero.  I believe IMO that  they are at least 1:1 or near it now. 

11-15-2017   Intel Guru Delta   Article 8 requires Iraq to have a rate that is fair for their neighbors and what will be called the "true" value.

11-14-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "The House of Representatives votes on two laws and ends reading five laws"  Quote:  "The Council completed the vote on the second draft law of the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. (56) of 2004 on the Coalition Provisional Authority (dissolved) submitted by the financial committees and the economy and investment for the purpose of increasing the capital of the Central Bank of Iraq...Parliament voted on CBI law.

11-14-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   On Monday, Parliament passed 4 laws,  and voted to give the CBI the ability to increase its capital and granting powers.  Abadi's speech did not pinpoint the exact date of the "largest celebration ever in Iraq" however...I have just learned of that designated day but am awaiting further detail before disclosing it.  Well, it's Terrific Tuesday and we're not even halfway yet! Time Will Tell!!

11-14-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "The House of Representatives votes on two laws and ends reading five laws"   Quote:  "The Council completed the vote on the second draft law of the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. (56) of 2004 on the Coalition Provisional Authority (dissolved) and submitted by the financial committees and the economy and investment for the purpose of increasing the capital of the Central Bank of Iraq and keep abreast of global economic development..."]   [...great to see a vote finally on the cbi law   ,this is one of the laws the IMF has asked for ,does it have to go into the gazette or is it now law...]   I believe it needs to be entered into the Gazette or signed by the Pres. It usually happens rather quickly. 

11-14-2017   Guest Newshound Guru Apmcrx   Finalising Basel III reforms:  Press release:   "The Group of Central Bank Governors and Heads of Supervision (GHOS), the oversight body of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, welcomes the progress made towards completing the Basel Committee’s post-crisis regulatory reforms."  “The Committee will keep working to finalise its reforms aimed at fixing shortcomings highlighted by the financial crisis to make banks safer and more resilient,”   Upcoming meetings:  12-13 December 2017 (Basel, Switzerland)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says...

Here's another article related to the above..

It looks like GOI has unleashed CBI. CBI unchained.

11/15/2017   KTFA:
Doc.k:  THEY ARE SHOWING A 1:1 rate here. (see article below)
100 K   in USD  is nothing to a cancer center.   100M  would be the LOGICAL amount. 
Frank26:  i have NOTICED that Many of KTFA FAMILY are NOTICING what we suggested to NOTICE on M'cc ................. That they only say DINARS in Bns and Millions............... And No More talk in USD's and Trns.   Patterns ................ Tell Tell Signs of M's CC. Hmmm.............. Lets see what You NOTICE tonight
Tonight's W CC will Consume M's CC.............. To consume is to Nourish. 
C U tonight .............. Aloha\m/   (pm EST)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

Here's another article related to the above..

It looks like GOI has unleashed CBI. CBI unchained.

11/15/2017   KTFA:
Doc.k:  THEY ARE SHOWING A 1:1 rate here. (see article below)
100 K   in USD  is nothing to a cancer center.   100M  would be the LOGICAL amount. 
Frank26:  i have NOTICED that Many of KTFA FAMILY are NOTICING what we suggested to NOTICE on M'cc ................. That they only say DINARS in Bns and Millions............... And No More talk in USD's and Trns.   Patterns ................ Tell Tell Signs of M's CC. Hmmm.............. Lets see what You NOTICE tonight
Tonight's W CC will Consume M's CC.............. To consume is to Nourish. 
C U tonight .............. Aloha\m/   (pm EST)

So, now when the Gurus have found out that people don't buy their lies anymore, they try using gibberish...

• Upvote 1