Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US military leaders would reject illegal order for nuclear strike, senators told

As senators raise concerns about ‘unstable’ Donald Trump’s decision-making, former commander says military is ‘not obligated to follow illegal orders’

Julian Borger in Washington

Tuesday 14 November 2017 22.52 GMT

5562.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=0b755fe57dc678c14f3458c9f6e1ddd5
Robert Kehler, right, addresses the Senate foreign relations committee.
Photograph: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

these are not opinions of ordinary Americans. These are congressman and other never Trumper officials. It's time to call them out. They are the treasonous ones trying to undermine the govt. So are you calling Trump a dictator? What has he done to show that?

If he rounds up his opposition to silence them.....he would absolutely be a dictator.  Look it up.  It's not treason for voicing one's opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

I am focusing ahead. Your goddess Hillarious lost. Get over it!

I'm focused on Trump, not Clinton.....have been since the election.  She's old news.  The people focused on her are the one's trying to distract from Trump's constant missteps.  They are the ones who should get over it.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm focused on Trump, not Clinton.....have been since the election.  She's old news.  The people focused on her are the one's trying to distract from Trump's constant missteps.  They are the ones who should get over it.

GO RV, then BV

When the focus is to remove a duly elected President through a democratic process, I stand up and take notice. Besides, the very reason's being stated for the removal of this President are the very same reasons Hillarious should be prosecuted. 

You may call the Uranium One and Email Scandals out as diversions from Trump's issues, but if true, I would consider this to be the greatest scandal since Watergate. I think the final outcome of this would reveal that "fake Dossier" was funded and created for the purpose of getting FISA warrant to spy on Trump and all associates to gain Intel and political fodder for Hillarious. The Uranium One scandal will reveal Russian Bribes paid to Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton speaking engagements for the sole purpose of locking down 20% of US Uranium. How is this not espionage and punishable by death. 

So the same crowd that is saying the Russian-Trump Collusion is reason alone for removal of the POTUS, but yet says there's no reason to look at Hillarious, Obama, and the rest of the cowards who sold 20% of the US's Uranium to a known enemy with nuclear weapons? Go figure! 

Indy 

• Upvote 3