Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jim Jordan Destroys Sessions. Clinton Special Counsel Or New Email, Uranium Probe Soon

I actually feel there is more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye. I would not be surprised if there already is a exhaustive investigation going on right now on Uranium One and Email Scandals. Remember, Sessions reused himself on the Russian-Trump Collusion, but the other scandals were not taken off the table.

If this were true, there would be no need for a special counsel. 

Indy 

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

I actually feel there is more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye. I would not be surprised if there already is a exhaustive investigation going on right now on Uranium One and Email Scandals. Remember, Sessions reused himself on the Russian-Trump Collusion, but the other scandals were not taken off the table.

If this were true, there would be no need for a special counsel. 

Indy 

There is zero need for a special counsel.

I say turn the matter over to an agent and let them run with it.

Special counsels cost us money and they almost never end.

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It appears for Donald to use the United States Department of Justice for his personal dictatorial whims......he's going to have to find another AG.  Maybe there's a shred of decency left in Sessions after all.....hopefully he'll RECALL what that means.  As always, just my opinion

GO RV, then BV

What that ol' song: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Many crimes have been broke by swamp critters and if only "We the People" get prosecuted I have a problem with that.

I hope you do to.

• Upvote 2

And,

Remember, when Mueller was appointed, there was zero evidence to show that Trump team colluded with Russia to change the results of the 2016 election. There is still zero evidence.

Indictment of Manafort and his aide relate to tax evasion going back to 2012 and 2013.

Papadopolus pled guilty to lying, however there is no evidence of Papadopolus or anyone else for that matter colluding to change the results of the election.

On the other hand, we have ample evidence of criminal violations relating to Uranium 1, Fusion GPS and Comey’s handling of Clinton server matter.

Yet, Sessions claims that he does not have enough factual evidence to appoint a special prosecutor.

Gowdy claims the same.

Maybe it is time for Trump to act and accept the resignations of Sessions and Rosenstein and appoint new AG and Deputy AG.

I believe that the AG of Florida, Pam Bondy, can be a good candidate, as well as attorney, Congressman Jim Jordan.

The ball is in Trump’s hands, he has to act.   

We can all write and tweet to Trump, demand he appoints a new AG and Deputy AG.

It will also free Sessions to take his old seat in AL.

Congressman Jim Jordan, who is an attorney, as well as AG of Florida, Pam Bondy, could be good candidates for AG and Deputy AG.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bigwave said:

And,

Remember, when Mueller was appointed, there was zero evidence to show that Trump team colluded with Russia to change the results of the 2016 election. There is still zero evidence.

Indictment of Manafort and his aide relate to tax evasion going back to 2012 and 2013.

Papadopolus pled guilty to lying, however there is no evidence of Papadopolus or anyone else for that matter colluding to change the results of the election.

On the other hand, we have ample evidence of criminal violations relating to Uranium 1, Fusion GPS and Comey’s handling of Clinton server matter.

Yet, Sessions claims that he does not have enough factual evidence to appoint a special prosecutor.

Gowdy claims the same.

Maybe it is time for Trump to act and accept the resignations of Sessions and Rosenstein and appoint new AG and Deputy AG.

I believe that the AG of Florida, Pam Bondy, can be a good candidate, as well as attorney, Congressman Jim Jordan.

The ball is in Trump’s hands, he has to act.   

We can all write and tweet to Trump, demand he appoints a new AG and Deputy AG.

It will also free Sessions to take his old seat in AL.

Congressman Jim Jordan, who is an attorney, as well as AG of Florida, Pam Bondy, could be good candidates for AG and Deputy AG.

Are you talking about the same Florida AG, Pam Bondi, Trump greased with campaign donations so she wouldn't join in the multi-state Trump University lawsuit?  And yes, l like you, want crimes punished, but the right way.  The Justice Department is not Donald Trump's playground to do as he wishes.  We have checks and balances in this country for a reason.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, bigwave said:

If you have proof of this I would like to see it.

Crimes are crimes and should not be overlooked.

No concrete proof, just this article filled with circumstantial pay for play evidence......quite similar to the Uranium One pay for play hubbub.  ;)

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-pam-bondi-scandal-227823

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No concrete proof, just this article filled with circumstantial pay for play evidence......quite similar to the Uranium One pay for play hubbub.  ;)

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-pam-bondi-scandal-227823

GO RV, then BV

Could be true.

If however there was something to it Muller would have been all over it - don't you think?

• Upvote 2

Fox News anchor debunks 'Clinton uranium scandal' – and sparks viewer fury

Shepard Smith said Donald Trump’s accusations that Hillarious Clinton secured a deal involving uranium mining, Russia and her foundation were ‘inaccurate’

Joanna Walters in New York

Wednesday 15 November 2017 18.37 GMT

5760.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=28821cc9e15d609e994c0c6344b7bd0a
Fox News’s chief news anchor, Shepard Smith, called the story ‘inaccurate in a number of ways’.
Photograph: Richard Drew/AP

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/15/fox-news-anchor-debunks-networks-clinton-uranium-scandal-sparking-fury

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you talking about the same Florida AG, Pam Bondi, Trump greased with campaign donations so she wouldn't join in the multi-state Trump University lawsuit?  And yes, l like you, want crimes punished, but the right way.  The Justice Department is not Donald Trump's playground to do as he wishes.  We have checks and balances in this country for a reason.

GO RV, then BV

That's just ignorant.  The Justice Department is a cabinet position under the POTUS.  The POTUS can direct the Justice Department to do its job, which is to enforce the laws of the US.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

That's just ignorant.  The Justice Department is a cabinet position under the POTUS.  The POTUS can direct the Justice Department to do its job, which is to enforce the laws of the US.

So you view the Justice Department as Donald J. Trump's playground.....and it's ignorant to think otherwise.  Hmmm.....this is the first I've heard that an American President has the power to direct the United States Department of Justice go after his political rivals.  Remember all the Republicans losing their minds when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?  And your going to sit there and tell me about ignorance.   I couldn't disagree with you more, Markinsa.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Go after his political rivals Shabs??? You mean like Obummer did with the Justice Dept and the IRS? A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse!

So let me ask you.....When do two wrongs make a right, when it satiates ravenous conservatives or loony liberals seeking revenge?  The holier than thou farce has gotten completely out of control.  Just an opinion from a "blind horse".  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

@Shabibilicious It's not about being his playground. I'm tired of the double standard for us common folk and the political elites.

You are going to sit there with a straight face and tell me H Clinton did not break the law by using her own private email server?

I've never said that?  I would go so far as to say, it was a major factor in her election loss.  I trust the Attorney General to do the job he was hired to do......that does not include being the potus' lapdog.  And I certainly believe the talking heads in Washington, the one's we like, the one's we don't, and the one's we've never heard of, know a heck of a lot more information about the issues we debate daily than you or I could ever imagine.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1