Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Groovgal Post: Dinar Speculator 7/16/10

camerascott

im not bashing but i noticed everytime you post you give yourself a +1. i think its funny thats all. not trying to be mean.

Dammmmmn thanks, now I'm getting all these -negatives-, I thought that was part of the new posting thing. Those weren't here before. Like I put on your wall, I'm thinking that is one of those things to post and send...notice its only happened the last few days because ask around...haven't been on except maybe a ttl of two hrs over the last few months until these past few days. But thanks for pointing that out! Do you feel better now!!!!!!!??????????

Oh wait, I forgot to hit the green button....it worked!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Dammmmmn thanks, now I'm getting all these -negatives-, I thought that was part of the new posting thing. Those weren't here before. Like I put on your wall, I'm thinking that is one of those things to post and send...notice its only happened the last few days because ask around...haven't been on except maybe a ttl of two hrs over the last few months until these past few days. But thanks for pointing that out! Do you feel better now!!!!!!!??????????

um actually its been on this site since i have been a member. dont get mad...like i said i thought it was funny thats all. ill give you a +1 since people are giving you negatives :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Same question: Who is groovgal and what is her status in this thing? Why does she have information that no other would have?

Thanks

FM,

Good question. I do remember reading or hearing in chat a while back that Sonny1 said she is one of the smartest supposed gurus out there. Also, that she is involved or has some sort of contacts in the treasury dept. I believe.

• Upvote 3

um actually its been on this site since i have been a member. dont get mad...like i said i thought it was funny thats all. ill give you a +1 since people are giving you negatives :)

How new are you??? Oh Wait, June 15th. Well thanks for the help, but I've been in this long enough to not be bothered by whether or not someone likes or dislikes what I have to say. Its a Forum, in my mind that means, say what you want. People are getting far too carried away with the bashing and picking on people just for posting their thoughts. Even funnier when people bash in the Rumor section. Either way, I stopped coming on for a few months around mid April and just starting coming back on recently and that is new. But...I have been educated. Now, can people get back to talking about DV and IQD and stop playing kindergarten? For heavens sake, that doesn't start for another couple of weeks, at least in Georgia!

I don't go to other sites, as it seems you do, so maybe you know a little more than someone who just comes to DV to read up and make up her own mind. Hope you feel better! :surgeon:

post-10390-127933363076_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How new are you??? Oh Wait, June 15th. Well thanks for the help, but I've been in this long enough to not be bothered by whether or not someone likes or dislikes what I have to say. Its a Forum, in my mind that means, say what you want. People are getting far too carried away with the bashing and picking on people just for posting their thoughts. Even funnier when people bash in the Rumor section. Either way, I stopped coming on for a few months around mid April and just starting coming back on recently and that is new. But...I have been educated. Now, can people get back to talking about DV and IQD and stop playing kindergarten? For heavens sake, that doesn't start for another couple of weeks, at least in Georgia!

I don't go to other sites, as it seems you do, so maybe you know a little more than someone who just comes to DV to read up and make up her own mind. Hope you feel better! :surgeon:

post-10390-127933363076_thumb.jpg

seriously? calm down. nobody said anything about your comments. nobody is bashing and yes i joined june 15th but been reading news and things on this site way before that date. i cant believe you are making such a big deal out of this. relax its not that big of a deal.

Edited by camerascott
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Oh wait, I forgot to hit the green button....it worked!

So you know......I just gave you a green +1......heehee, have a good weekend :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not regarding you, but once you made the point it was like all of the sudden I was the mean girl on the playground. You said you were trying to make up for it and thanks. I'm not hyped up. Trust me. 3 kids, a dog, a hubby that sometimes reminds me of kids, it takes alot... lol I was talking about all the sudden the little negative thingys from nowhere.. I still want to know what the purpose is, regarding those. A rating system, for posts? Come on, tell me thats not what its for? We always would post a thanks or a kind word in a comment. Just a little confuzzled!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not regarding you, but once you made the point it was like all of the sudden I was the mean girl on the playground. You said you were trying to make up for it and thanks. I'm not hyped up. Trust me. 3 kids, a dog, a hubby that sometimes reminds me of kids, it takes alot... lol I was talking about all the sudden the little begative thingys from nowhere.. I still want to know what the purpose is, regarding those. A rating system, for posts? Come on, tell me thats not what its for? We always would post a thanks or a kind word in a comment. Just a little confuzzled!

all it is is for people to agree or disagree what you posted

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Groovegirl, Thanks so very very much for the post.

The Pope Queen tag team is something I just didn't think about enough. I talked to my old college professor on this, for what little time he had, and he said make an appointment, grasshopper, because I will one day be teaching a course in what is going on. God I wish I were smarter. :)

Maynard

• Upvote 4

Not sure what all the fuss is, but I do know that inmemoryofrob has been on here long enough and has enough posts to know what the buttons are for.. Come on now. And remember that there are those of us who spend plenty of time on here and have a pretty good idea who is here, reading what, and what their comments are. That is what lurkers do.. and yes, I would know..... B)

• Upvote 2

Not sure what all the fuss is, but I do know that inmemoryofrob has been on here long enough and has enough posts to know what the buttons are for.. Come on now. And remember that there are those of us who spend plenty of time on here and have a pretty good idea who is here, reading what, and what their comments are. That is what lurkers do.. and yes, I would know..... B)

I have been on here a long time but had to step back and had a lot of work April thru early July, so this look/change thing was new. So I now know what the +/- things are for....For the record (for anyone else who does not know) they are for you to provide your "secret ballot" of approval or disapproval. They are not, for you to click in order to have your comment posted!

PS, "That's what lurkers do, and yes I would know"...? lol, isn't your Mom on here. Don't give away all your secrets. :D:lol:

• Upvote 4

Okay, inmemoryofrob, hit a wrong button....so what? It's easy enough to do. She's got 3 kids, a husband (which makes it 4 kids), a dog and work. Sounds like it was an honest mistake to me. For those of you who have not been around for a while, Adam redid the website a few months ago and it is very different from the old site. I still have a hard time trying to figure out which button to hit. If you were on the old site I think you would know what I am talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

im not bashing but i noticed everytime you post you give yourself a +1. i think its funny thats all. not trying to be mean.

Awwww boo camerscott..why you have to call someone out like that??? hahaha...want to know a little secret..I give myself a +1 on my own posts to! Im trying to add to my reputation..LOL thanks for the post as well :D

Edited by shannybelle27
  • Upvote 10

Awwww boo camerscott..why you have to call someone out like that??? hahaha...want to know a little secret..I give myself a +1 on my own posts to! Im trying to add to my reputation..LOL thanks for the post as well biggrin.gif

+1 ;)

• Upvote 2

I have been on here a long time but had to step back and had a lot of work April thru early July, so this look/change thing was new. So I now know what the +/- things are for....For the record (for anyone else who does not know) they are for you to provide your "secret ballot" of approval or disapproval. They are not, for you to click in order to have your comment posted!

PS, "That's what lurkers do, and yes I would know"...? lol, isn't your Mom on here. Don't give away all your secrets. :D:lol:

NOPE, but I wish my Mom was still with us to be on here.. She would be and she would be keeping us all a little straighter than we are..... :(

• Upvote 3