Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - Iraq Wants To Get To $1.17 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Best Strategy To Keep From Falling Off A Bar Stool - Lean Forward With Ur Elbows On The Bar For Stabilization !

11-13-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  The best strategy you can have is to be able to put different situations in front of you and have a game plan for each and every one of them that comes down. 

The top leaders in our country actually put together a strategy, they don’t just pick an A to Z strategy process

That would mean they know everything, that they would know exactly what’s coming down the road.  

And that’s not the case.  That’s never the case. 

You have to know the different variables coming down the road and the different possibilities

I want to talk about the rate, there are articles coming out that we have Saudi Arabia pointing their fingers at Iran saying…

these missiles coming from Yemen that’s a declaration of war…

If there’s going to be an Islamic civil war that’s going to affect Iraq right? 

Absolutely it is…remember the Iraqi dinar is completely manipulated..

If…IF…there is an Islamic civil war…It’s not a threat to $1.17...

• Upvote 5

11-13-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  …In other words we’re safe all the way up to $1.17…

But if a war actually breaks out…So what’s Iraq’s plan?  

Iraq wants to get to $1.17 and then they actually put on the table a different economic plan which get’s them to $3.25. 

So that plan is going to be completely put to the wayside until the civil war is over with…

IF it comes

So that’s the threat if they have an Islamic civil war in the Middle East…

the $3.25 rate which Iraq wants to get to. 

But up to $1.17 you’re fine…

I’m not saying they’re going to come out there. 

They’ll probably come out way lower and build their way up. 

So the turmoil in the middle east is only a threat from $1.17 on up. 

Up to $1.17 it is not.  

Nothing may come of it but that’s the way you have to plan for it…

Here are a couple scenarios that can happen. 

And I have a game plan for each and everyone of them. 

Some people can stay in and risk because they have a lot more dinar. 

Some people, when it revalues at whatever rate, they need to get out. 

However it works out but that’s the way it  is.  

So remember it’s [Islamic Civil War] a threat to the higher rate not the lower rate…

• Upvote 5

No RV until the below happens...

HCL & CBI Banking Law hasn't been published in Gazette.

11-14-2017   Newshound Guru G-String   Article:  "The House of Representatives votes on two laws and ends reading five laws"   Quote:  "The Council completed the vote on the second draft law of the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. (56) of 2004 on the Coalition Provisional Authority (dissolved) and submitted by the financial committees and the economy and investment for the purpose of increasing the capital of the Central Bank of Iraq and keep abreast of global economic development..."]   [...great to see a vote finally on the cbi law   ,this is one of the laws the IMF has asked for ,does it have to go into the gazette or is it now law...]   I believe it needs to be entered into the Gazette or signed by the Pres. It usually happens rather quickly. 

11-14-2017   Newshound/Intel Rocky Mnt Billy Goat   Article quote:  "A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Razak Muhaibis, on Sunday, the government to send a draft law of oil and gas to the House of Representatives in order to vote on him, saying that the draft law "has been" since two parliamentary sessions because of "objection" the outgoing Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani and his party."   ...now we know the truth 1) the oil and gas law is not yet completed; 2) it has been blocked by Kurdistan; 3) it is ABSOLUTELY needed prior to any RV.

• Upvote 2

Luigi found this article of interest...

GOI grants CBI additional new powers.

Tuesday UPDATE for November 14, 2017  rumors from around the web....
On Monday, Parliament passed 4 laws,  and voted to give the CBI the ability to increase its capital and granting powers.
Abadi's speech did not pinpoint the exact date of the "largest celebration ever in Iraq" however..........I have just learned of that designated day but am awaiting further detail before disclosing it.
Well, it's Terrific Tuesday and we're not even halfway yet! Time Will Tell.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Karsten said:

At $1.17 I would be happy and sit on the rest until they got it all figured out....Done the math and at that I get a New Motor Home, New Side By Side ATV and live nice for a couple of years.  All the while hoping the VND does a little something.

Karsten

I'd be very happy myself.....