Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I add a link?

newbieDA

On 11/12/2017 at 7:55 PM, newbieDA said:

I broadcast movies to my friends, I wanted to know if I can add a link and tell people when I am broadcasting and can hang out? If not, just delete this thread.

On 12/10/2009 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

Our SPAM Policy

• Please make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of self-promotion :)
  • We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.
  • Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.
  • Surveys are not allowed, unless you have been given permission in advance from a Site Admin
  • Do NOT use the DinarVets community for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other DinarVets members
  • NO Conference Call, Scheduled Chats, OR SITE ADVERTISING/POSTING/SHARING ETC WITHOUT MY PRIOR APPROVAL.
  • Our moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts they consider to be 'spam'.
  • If we find that you are spamming our community, you will be warned by a Moderator or Site Admin, and it may lead to the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your DinarVets account
  • Upvote 2