Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: Oil And Gas Project Has Been Stalled Since Two Sessions !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Breaking Out A Two By Four To Get This Camel Train Moving ![/b[

LINK

Deputy: Oil and gas project has been stalled since two sessions

12th November, 2017

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Razak Muhaibis, on Sunday, the government to send a draft law of oil and gas to the House of Representatives in order to vote on him, saying that the draft law "has been" since two parliamentary sessions because of "objection" the outgoing Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani and his party.

Mahaibs said that "after stepping down Massoud Barzani from the presidency of the region, the relationship will certainly develop between the Kurdistan region and the federal government, and will be resolved many of the problems that have been stuck for years, including the problem of oil and gas," noting that "Barzani was obstinately blocking many important laws to serve Narrow interests whose legislation has played an important role in stabilizing the political process and the relationship between the center and the region in a way that serves the public interest. "

He added that "the oil and gas project has been stalled since two parliamentary sessions because of the objection of Massoud Barzani and his party and believe that the time is now more appropriate to be sent by the government to the House of Representatives to proceed," following "We are very optimistic the end of the so-called political consensus and legislation of law, His legislation created chaos that was one of the main problems between Baghdad and Erbil. "

• Upvote 14

DT,  Thanks, DV,  Absolutely true so git er done now boys & girls today, asap, immediately and stop chomping your gums.  PM Abadi & COM please vote, approve and send the darn "HCL" to Parliament so they can finalize their part then off to get published in the Gazette...👍👍

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 7

one objection might be  " 13 0r 11 percent of the profits" instead of the agreed on 17 percent from a year or so ago ... I think the talk was , the budget is voted on , but if this is the case they barzoni   is pushing too get it back to 17 ?  just a thought

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

one objection might be  " 13 0r 11 percent of the profits" instead of the agreed on 17 percent from a year or so ago ... I think the talk was , the budget is voted on , but if this is the case they barzoni   is pushing too get it back to 17 ?  just a thought

I totally agree!  Give them 17%, get it done and we all live happily ever after!!!

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, drj said:

I totally agree!  Give them 17%, get it done and we all live happily ever after!!!

And actually give them the 17% too. No more excuses for holding any of that 17% up. If there is a reason to hold the payments , file a law suit and continue to pay them until the courts decide the issue. Hopefully the HCL will given them the 17% and have a mechanism in it by which any provence (Kurdish or other wise) or Federal government inside Iraq can initiate a procedure to legally resolve the issue . Meanwhile the funds keep going.

• Upvote 4

If I understand correctly, the 17% of the entire Iraqi budget to the Kurdish Governorates is based on the Kurdish Governorates supplying 550,000 barrels a day of crude oil to Baghdad. There are three key Kurdish Governorates (Dohuk, Erbil, and Solaymaniyah) while Kirkuk was taken over by the Kurdish Peshmerga at the time of the ISIS incursion but recently taken back as a stand alone Iraqi Governorate. Apparently, Kirkuk has a larger reserve of crude oil than the Kurdish Governorates. So, without Kirkuk, I suspect the remaining Kurdish Governorates are having a hard time being able to supply the 550,000 barrels a day of crude oil to Baghdad so that the 17% of the Iraqi budget could be supplied to the Kurdish Governorates. As a result, I suspect agreements will have to be made on the continuous supply of Kurdish Governorate crude oil to Baghdad and then correspondingly adjust the Iraqi budget percentage to the Kurdish Governorates in proportion to the total amount of Iraqi crude oil sold.

Also, I suspect this is also a ploy to substantially remove Kurdish Governorate corruption with regard to the crude oil supplies and sales to get all the crude oil accounted for and sold properly under international and Iraqi guidelines so that no one pilfers the Iraqi crude oil revenues.

Possibly, a key reason why the CBI functions in the Kurdish Governorates has been shut down to remove this facet of Kurdish Governorate corruption through the CBI. There is one main CBI location that is in Baghdad with four branches in Erbil, Solaymaniyah, Mosul, and Basra. So, in this case, the CBI branches in the Kurdish Governorates (Erbil and Solymaniyah) are being temporarily shut down.

Overall, the money to be had through the Kurdish Governorates through the illegal sales of crude oil and the temporary shut down of the Kurdish Governorate CBI branches will really put the crimp on corruption and could be an accelerator and strong catalyst to get complete resolution on the Article 140 and HCL issues.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

If I understand correctly, the 17% of the entire Iraqi budget to the Kurdish Governorates is based on the Kurdish Governorates supplying 550,000 barrels a day of crude oil to Baghdad. There are three key Kurdish Governorates (Dohuk, Erbil, and Solaymaniyah) while Kirkuk was taken over by the Kurdish Peshmerga at the time of the ISIS incursion but recently taken back as a stand alone Iraqi Governorate. Apparently, Kirkuk has a larger reserve of crude oil than the Kurdish Governorates. So, without Kirkuk, I suspect the remaining Kurdish Governorates are having a hard time being able to supply the 550,000 barrels a day of crude oil to Baghdad so that the 17% of the Iraqi budget could be supplied to the Kurdish Governorates. As a result, I suspect agreements will have to be made on the continuous supply of Kurdish Governorate crude oil to Baghdad and then correspondingly adjust the Iraqi budget percentage to the Kurdish Governorates in proportion to the total amount of Iraqi crude oil sold.

Also, I suspect this is also a ploy to substantially remove Kurdish Governorate corruption with regard to the crude oil supplies and sales to get all the crude oil accounted for and sold properly under international and Iraqi guidelines so that no one pilfers the Iraqi crude oil revenues.

Possibly, a key reason why the CBI functions in the Kurdish Governorates has been shut down to remove this facet of Kurdish Governorate corruption through the CBI. There is one main CBI location that is in Baghdad with four branches in Erbil, Solaymaniyah, Mosul, and Basra. So, in this case, the CBI branches in the Kurdish Governorates (Erbil and Solymaniyah) are being temporarily shut down.

Overall, the money to be had through the Kurdish Governorates through the illegal sales of crude oil and the temporary shut down of the Kurdish Governorate CBI branches will really put the crimp on corruption and could be an accelerator and strong catalyst to get complete resolution on the Article 140 and HCL issues.

Go Moola Nova!

Like your thoughts bro, very much appreciate :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dolphin1 said:

I believe what changed was the 17% was with Kurds paying their own saleries but Abidi change it to 13% but Baghdad would pay the salaries.

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=257696

Negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the salaries of employees of Kurdistan under the auspices of the United Nations

rt1.jpg 

12th November, 2017
Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources in the Parliament of Kurdistan, Sherko Jawdat, on Sunday, that "the federal government and the provincial government are moving to negotiations after partial progress in the mediation efforts, which are informed by both the American side and the Office The United Nations in Iraq, and discuss the issue of salaries of employees.

"There are joint committees are currently working to check the lists of employees and verify the phantom names listed in those lists in various sectors of government, followed by the adoption of joint decisions to stop the salaries of fictitious names or surplus, in preparation for meetings at the higher levels and to decide definitively in this file, "The government of the region is ready to hand over all oil wells to the federal government, and the remaining 36 wells are still under the control of the regional government in accordance with articles 111 and 112 of the Iraqi constitution, which confirms that it is possible to These wells are common because they were discovered after 2003, and these wells produce between 250 and 300 thousand barrels of oil per day, but the returns of these quantities are not enough to pay the salaries and expenses of the Government of the Territory, and therefore must be headed towards negotiations to end the differences And normalization of the situation of the employees of Kurdistan, who have been suffering for two years Of the problem of reducing their monthly salaries. " 

• Upvote 6

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=9738

Parliamentary Finance: Knowing the numbers of employees of Kurdistan is a prerequisite for negotiating the share of Kurdistan

3597.jpg

12th November, 2017

The parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Sunday, the basic condition for negotiating the share of the Kurdistan region of Kurdistan is to know the number of staff in the region.

"The position of the Iraqi government, headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, was very clear on the fate of the salaries of the staff of the region, where the Iraqi government does not have today documented data on the preparation of staff and the distribution of their places," said a member of the committee, Jabbar al-Abbadi.

Abadi stressed that "the access of government agencies in the center to accurate statistics on the preparation of staff of the region will accelerate the disbursement of salaries of staff, so the provincial government to deal seriously and transparently on these statistics

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5

What an Idiotic Soap Opera of a F*^KING MERRY-F*^KING-GO-F*^KING-ROUND ! ! ! !

:D That's right; how often do I swear this much in any post ? Never. If it weren't for the Oil & Natural Resources Iraq possesses, no one would give a POOP if these Pin Heads imploded or not ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

What an Idiotic Soap Opera of a F*^KING MERRY-F*^KING-GO-F*^KING-ROUND ! ! ! !

:D That's right; how often do I swear this much in any post ? Never. If it weren't for the Oil & Natural Resources Iraq possesses, no one would give a POOP if these Pin Heads imploded or not ! 

ya I got pissed too awhile back a couple years ago. So I just set this aside for awhile, seemed to help.

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

ya agree, I feel the illegal sales of crude oil is an underlining issue they are not talking about to move forward or complete this.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

ya I got pissed too awhile back a couple years ago. So I just set this aside for awhile, seemed to help.

Every once in a while I blow off ( no farts ) AND ENJOY DOING IT, a little steam on these Weasel DI*KS - IT'S WHAT I DOES  B) 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Every once in a while I blow off ( no farts ) AND ENJOY DOING IT, a little steam on these Weasel DI*KS - IT'S WHAT I DOES  B) 

I think I farted ALOT that night.

tenor.gif

Edited by newbieDA
I think I read Rumors Section and just got really really mad all these people lying.
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Hmmm ....... 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2