Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I NEED CHEERING UP!!...again

Well.....you can read the news section for the facts, or you can read the rumors section for shiz and giggles. But the truth is, Iraq had a valuable currency BEFORE the 2003 invasion to dislodge Saddam. And their assets have grown. Many countries have laid out millions, billions in $$$ banking on Iraq success. You and I may have several hundreds or even thousands of $$ invested, but these are COUNTRIES. If Iraq is worthy of them investing, we shouldn't be squeamish. I know, its been a wait. I bought mine in Iraq in 2009. But all factors point to (once ISIS is squashed, which is days away) Iraq resuming open commerce with the world. Commerce means growth and value, supply and demand. A change is soooooooooooooooo very close. Don't give up.

Besides, my wife says she will put on her 'Wonder Woman' outfit for me when I quit posting here. So I got that going for me. Have faith, friend. We're all in the same boat (not the Wonder Woman part). LOL.

:twothumbs:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 12

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Well.....you can read the news section for the facts, or you can read the rumors section for shiz and giggles. But the truth is, Iraq had a valuable currency BEFORE the 2003 invasion to dislodge Saddam. And their assets have grown. Many countries have laid out millions, billions in $$$ banking on Iraq success. You and I may have several hundreds or even thousands of $$ invested, but these are COUNTRIES. If Iraq is worthy of them investing, we shouldn't be squeamish. I know, its been a wait. I bought mine in Iraq in 2009. But all factors point to (once ISIS is squashed, which is days away) Iraq resuming open commerce with the world. Commerce means growth and value, supply and demand. A change is soooooooooooooooo very close. Don't give up.

Besides, my wife says she will put on her 'Wonder Woman' outfit for me when I quit posting here. So I got that going for me. Have faith, friend. We're all in the same boat (not the Wonder Woman part). LOL.

GOOD ANSWER!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Uplifting post KB, thanks a lot amigo :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, chess said:

PLEASE give your SUBSTANTIATED reason(s) as to why a RV might still come about. THANKS...

I know what stage you are at right now and how you feel.

If you are not hurting for money, keep what you got (minimum 1 Million IQD) in a safe place and forget about it til the IQD goes international.

This is not the only investment in the world, there are more everyday, so look at other opportunities, but never give up on the facts.

Fact: Iraq's IQD needs to be International.

JMHO & :twocents:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't have any Substantiated Reason other than years ago some one got me into this at a starting amount of $750,000.....I lost contact with her and her friends for good reason. Then I found this forum and another and here and there added a little more. Being excited a few times and let down only to figure it will happen when it does.

I have noticed a lot of positive posted here and other places that we are close. A few months ago I started just adding a little more when I found a deal on Ebay....$25,000 here and there. Today I notice the pricing has gone up a bunch so maybe something is up and we are close.

So I hang in there and search new Motorhomes of ATV's on the net planning my new upgrades when and if it happens....If it were soon I can pick up the coach I want locally...lightly used and save a bunch but I will most likely have to have the Can-Am Maverick Trail ordered in.

No Negative Waves......

Karsten

• Upvote 5