Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roy Moore Accused of Sexual Assault

looks like we'll all find out today what happens with Roy Moore....

This one bothers me though

Image result for roy moore yearbook signature

it was always very obvious that the blue ink area was added at some point........however what I find suspect is the hand writing........if you look at the M....it seems as though someone was trying to copy his signature to make it look credible....

Image result for roy moore yearbook signature

He graduated in 1977.......graduation is usually in the Spring.......and became a Deputy DA after that.....so this yearbook was signed in Dec of 77.... who carries their yearbook around for 6 month so people can sign it??

Just a lot of holes in this.......and she has admitted she added to the comments..........if this is the evidence we are going to condemn someone running for office with......perhaps we need to take a longer look at how we conduct our business........JMO as always

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Roy and Kayla Moore and the Jew lawyer.  :facepalm:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kayla-moore-anti-semitism-claims-034332383.html

GO RV, then BV

What does this have to do with this sexual assault thread?  You are starting to illustrate a an anti Right/Moore theme here.....much like CNN...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

What does this have to do with this sexual assault thread?  You are starting to illustrate a an anti Right/Moore theme here.....much like CNN...

Kayla Moore addressed Roy's sexual misconduct accusations as well, so I thought the whole article was relevant.....The title was not written by me.  Also, in reference to what you posted above, comparing black and blue ink, it appears another line could be drawn through the text and inch or two to the left, where the ink changes from a fuzzy gray to black.  Perhaps the whole text is suffering from age related issues.....as historic documents seem to do.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1