Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Department of Defense Nominee Dean Winslow to Senate: “It’s Insane that Americans Can Buy An AR-15”

These folks are supposed to uphold the constitution, that is what they swear to do...but...don't.

Link:

DOD-nominee-Dean-Winslow-courtesy-vox.co

Dean Winslow (above) is (was?) the Trump administration’s nominee for the post of Assistant Secretary Of Defense For Health Affairs. Testifying before the Senate’s Armed Services committee, the retired Air Force colonel felt compelled — compelled I tell you! — to address Americans’ ability to exercise their natural, civil and Constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms by keeping and bearing an AR-15-style rifle . . .

I’d also like to, and I may get in trouble with other members of the committee, just say how insane it is that in the United States of America a civilian can go out and buy a fully auto, or a semi-automatic assault rifle like an AR-15, which apparently was the weapon that was used [in the Texas attack].

As you know, Americans can’t just “go out and buy” a fully automatic rifle (more’s the pity). Which a rifle would have to be if it was, indeed, an “assault rifle.”

Anyway, facts aside, wrong answer. As the AR-15-equipped gentleman who shot the Sutherland Springs spree killer would tell you. But not the civilian disarmament industrial complex, who’ve seized on Mr. Winslow’s comments with all the glee the bloody shirt wavers can manage. Which is a lot.

In fact, for giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United State Constitution’s Second Amendment, we award Mr. Winslow our Gun Zero of the Day award, hoping he’s properly upbraided and sent back into obscurity, without a government position of any kind.

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I don't have the patience to post any more than these. What a horses Azz. 

:bs:.  :bs::bs:

i do not have much to add my friend. :lol:

I just wish folks could understand...people kill people for a million reasons...whether they use a rock, club,

fist, baseball bat, pencil, gun, or whatever...people will kill each other. The "weapon" being used does not kill

by its own. A gun must be pointed and aimed at its target. Guns do not do this on their own nor can they pull their

own trigger. Guns are for responsible people who have a right to defend themselves.

There is nothing more that a government would want than to have a disarmed public. Our constitution says NO to that

for a very good reason.

Thanks nstoolman  :)

• Upvote 1

Nearly five times as many murders are committed with knives than so-called “assault rifles,” according to the FBI.

The new crime statistics released by the agency reveal that out of 11,961 murders performed within the U.S. in 2014, 660 were committed unarmed, 1,567 were committed with knives and only 248 murders were known to have been committed using rifles of any type, including single-shot long arms and “assault rifles” routinely demonized by gun control groups.

Granted, the FBI did list 2,052 murders under “unknown firearm type,” but given the percentages of the known firearm categories, it is unlikely that more than four percent of the “unknown firearms” were in fact rifles, and less than that were semi-automatics.

In other words, despite the calls to ban “military-style assault rifles” by anti-gun groups, conservatively less – and likely much less – than four percent of murders were committed using AR-15s, AK-47s and other semi-automatic long arms.

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-far-more-murders-committed-with-knives-than-assault-rifles/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1