Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 11/08/2017

yota691

21 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Page 6 - Item #6:

......in addition to determining the 
Dollar sell rate for that operation at 119 Iraqi 
dinar per dollar ,provided that it should not 
exceed the sell margin 10 dinar per Dollar for 
all mediators or brokers.

Anyone want to take a shot at this?

Great find!! Just wish it was reality right now.

• Upvote 1

Sure Dinardavo, I'm thinking they have mentioned a rate of 119/1 dinars to dollar with no more than a 10 dinar spread charged by the currency dealers. I wish that I read Arabic, cause I have a sneaking hunch that the actual rate they want to use is in there somewhere.

Yota thanks for this article, it has a ton of monetary info. I'd give half my kingdom for a translator right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I bolded the appearing key piece as noted. The "their correspondent banks abroad in foreign currency to finance other legally authorized banking operations" suggests, to me, there have been things going on behind the scenes to get the international IQD up and running. In my imagination, there needs to be some IQD in circulation at some high level before the "consumer" or "speculative investor" can exchange at the international IQD rate. The noted "early August 2017" is nearly on the heels of the freeing of Mosul. I am not sure if there are other mechanisms to be brought on line or not before this all goes unquestionably public. The complete eradication of ISIS from Iraq may be a key mechanism to aid in jump starting the reconstruction and rocketing of the Iraqi economy. As always, we will have to wait and see.

In The Mean Time, Happy, Happy Hump Day AND.................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

This makes me think of how much USD is actually floating around...I mean since most nations use our currency for something or other...and we are still pretty high Oona currency rate to the rest of the world...

So if you ask me, I'll say anything is possible, 1 IQD - 3 USD super possible... makes me remember one of the smallest places in the world's currency is around 1 to 4 or 5 USD...I thinks ots an island too...maybe wrong a bit here but close enough for you to get the picture...

Let's go Iraq!!!

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 3

The Central Bank adopted new instructions and models for buying and selling foreign currency effective early AUGUST 2017.in order to facilitate currency sale procedures and activate verification and control mechanisms for the daily selling operations ensuring their non  violation of.....hmmm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

So are they saying if we bought 1 milion dinar it's only going to be worth $800? Hope not. 

I'm holding out for a translation error....we have seen articles where they translate the decimal point as a comma (or vise versa). Also, there was an economic analyst that stated a few weeks ago that the goal is to bring the IQD out at $1.20 to 1.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

it should not exceed the sell margin 10 dinar per Dollar for all mediators or brokers.

Looks like there could be some "artificial bands" applied where 119 IQD = 1 USD is the lower band and 10 IQD = 1 USD is the upper band with limited amounts of IQD traded for USD or other foreign currency to stabilize the IQD values over a comprehensive range of platforms.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Well I just divided 1/119 then multiplied it by 10 million dinar and I got $50,000. Not impressed lol.... but better than nothing. Waiting 7 years for $50,000. Lol. Ugh... I hope Synopsis is right. :)

:twothumbs: RMC10! I hope so, too! The Best Of Your Day To You and All DV! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1