Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP

TexasStar

TexasStar - I'm not sure why you can't access the VIP section, hopefully Adam will come back & address that part.   However, not receiving Adam's emails, that part I can address.   I see that you are not using a gmail account.   That is probably the reason.   It took me several years of grumbling about not receiving his emails before i finally gave in & changed over to a gmail address.  Now I get them all.    So you may want to set up a gmail address & set it up on your profile.   That should fix that part of your issue.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasStar said:

I apologize for not making myself clear. I was not allowed into the VIP section also I have not received any emails from you in months. I wanted to read your latest email. Thanks

Hi TexasStar and The Best Of Your Evening To You! :tiphat:

I made the switch to gmail about a year ago or so and I am so glad I did!

If You set up a gmail email account, You may want to check the Social and Promotional tabs as well as the Spam folder if You believe You somehow missed a DV email. If a received gmail email ends up in the Social Tab area, Promotional Tab area, or Spam Folder, just left click (and hold down) on the email and drag it onto Your Primary Tab and You should then start receiving Your DV gmail emails in Your Primary Tab.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

•  

4 hours ago, TexasStar said:

I do have a gmail account but I was not able to update my email on my account. Texasstar

Hey Texas - 2 responses.

1. Why aren't you able to update your email? We need you to provide more details in order to help. The system is not picking on you, I promise!

2. VIP - again, more details. What link are you using, what error are you getting? You are Platinum VIP, so you do have access to the VIP section. Please take a screenshot of the error or describe the problem with some details.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TexasStar said:

I was able to change my account email address but the message said I would have reactivate my account once I changed my email address. How do I reactivate my account? Thanks

More than likely you just need to login to your gmail and click the verification link that the system sent to you.

The email may have landed in one of the "tabs" in your inbox. To ensure future emails from DinarVets come to your inbox, simply left click and hold on the email, then drag it to the "Primary" tab in your inbox.

Does that make sense? 

• Upvote 2