Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Serial Neggers and Cowardly Silence

Shabibilicious

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your opinion is spot on, Mule...........I am a CHAMPION.  :eyebrows:  As always, just my very humble opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

The MuleSlayer is a much respected member here so it does not surprise me by his comments. In my pinion he tries to be fair in his comments.

JM :twocents:

pp

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tjokie said:

Even with my post, which was a plea for folks to get along and have respect for one another's opinion, I received a neg.

Hi TJokie and The Best Of Your Weekend To You! :tiphat:

I (of course) did not give You the neg. I must admit, though, in a few previous generations of the DV website, I did accidentally give rubies when I intended to give emeralds not knowing how to reverse the vote. Today, I still accidentally give rubies but know now how to correct them immediately. There may be some folks who accidentally give rubies now without knowing how to undo or reverse the vote. Considering this, my rubies are no big deal to me.

So, five days and seven pages into it, I still do not think it is a big deal. At all. I just really, really appreciate people being able to vote (whatever it is) anonymously in a way to their liking in the privacy of their very own home.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, tjokie said:

Everyone...AND I MEAN EVERYONE!... has the right to express their opinion on this site WITHOUT FEAR OF RECRIMINATION!

And yet this thread has gone on for 7 pages with one intention, that being blaming me for something that I could never have done alone without any mod doing anything to stop me from being attacked personally and called a coward, among other names. And why is it that I am so belligerently assaulted here without any effort to stop this, even after I reported one of the worst post? Because I have belief's of faith that are NOT accepted by ANYONE here. So please reconsider your fanciful opinion of what this site is, because I am now VERY afraid to post anything for, " FEAR OF RECRIMINATION".  

But don't worry it didn't stop me from sending my monthly $100 dollar payment today for my IBC. 

And yes Adam I would like a hug,:hug: but I'll settle for respect if that is not too much to ask. :tiphat:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet this thread has gone on for 7 pages with one intention, that being blaming me for something that I could never have done alone without any mod doing anything to stop me from being attacked personally and called a coward, among other names. And why is it that I am so belligerently assaulted here without any effort to stop this, even after I reported one of the worst post? Because I have belief's of faith that are NOT accepted by ANYONE here. So please reconsider your fanciful opinion of what this site is, because I am now VERY afraid to post anything for, " FEAR OF RECRIMINATION".  

But don't worry it didn't stop me from sending my monthly $100 dollar payment today for my IBC. 

And yes Adam I would like a hug,:hug: but I'll settle for respect if that is not too much to ask. :tiphat:

I was waiting for the mods to jump in but to no avail.  Not even a "let's play nice" Mr. LadyGrace'sDaddy you should never feel that you are being recriminated whatsoever just for your opinion, no one should.  You were never called out personally by the posters and a few, but thet knew who they were speaking of...I would call them the "silent cowards" but hey that's just my honest opinion.  

So mods and Adam how long is this going to go on. ;)  :peace:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I was negg'ed just for saying I got negg'ed back on like page 2 and Shab's is still looking for attention going on 7 pages....I have a hard enough time clicking on endless music video, other worthless stuff and the latest who did who in Holliweird........Honestly, like ya all but I just come here for News about the damn Dinar and maybe a tid bit here and there about the VND....

This Happy Family of folks wishing and hoping for a promised day and a bright green land ain't gonna happen any quicker with all the bickering, I got Negg'ed for what and endless news from rags that have no meaning other than entertainment in the check out line.

Just sayin....Ya All get me round up and I am gonna have to go out and clean me some 1911's and M1 Garands

Karsten

• Upvote 2