Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Serial Neggers and Cowardly Silence

Shabibilicious

I find it funny that you Umbertino, that this is the most you ever responded to a topic.  When with all the the thousand or so topics that you bring over, 99% of the time you do not respond to your own topic, your divisive and inflammatory trash... (Synopsis words) that I agree with.  

Why is that? Shabs words, cowardly silence, fits perfectly.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

As a result, Your views have no credibility whatsoever and are trash. Really.

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Get a clue, PAL

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I had a temporary assignment near Geel, Belgium. While there, I visited the graveyard of British and Canadian service personnel who served to wrest Belgium from the German Communists. In my own way, I honored them and their families for their sacrifice so that I can enjoy my freedoms as an American Citizen. In an obscure location, and out of view, I saluted the fallen in, I must admit, a teary eyed salute understanding the implications of the sacrifice they made decades earlier so I could even stand in that location and salute them. Yeah, it meant that much to me. It should mean that much to You, too, living in a country where Allied service personnel fought and died to free a country from the Fascist Government of Bertolini Mussolini.

If you will accept it I will call you Brother.

thank you for shouldering your share of the national burden.

i went to Omaha beach back in the late eighties.

twilight zone experience.

Bosnia in early nineties.

it upset me so much I earned the nick name dew point.

i glad I did not go to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Markinsa said:

If you are really that thin skinned and care what other people think of you, maybe you shouldn't visit a forum where you have opposing views.  I believe the limit on negs is 5 per day.  You guys try it out on me and see what your limit is. :lol:

Sorry To Disappoint U Mark - I Was Way More Motivated To Neg Luigi Instead But Completely Lost Interest After Only Three ! :o 

However - I’m Totally Willing To Try It Again Tomorrow After A Good Nights Sleep And A Fresh Cup Of Coffee ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Muleslayer said:

If you will accept it I will call you Brother.

thank you for shouldering your share of the national burden.

i went to Omaha beach back in the late eighties.

twilight zone experience.

Bosnia in early nineties.

it upset me so much I earned the nick name dew point.

i glad I did not go to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

Brother!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

Barb, for a Christian woman you claim, I fine it odd that you would answer in such a way.

Hey that's your opinion, so can I simply say I don't like it  rather than - neg- you, would that be better for you. :P

You can neg me all you want I really don't care...thick skin is what you all need for these social sites.  

Patrick, I don't think I have ever questioned another's faith or Christianity since I have been on this site.  When one voices their faith and love of Christ, I have to believe and accept their confession.  Only they and God knows what is truely in their heart....your insinuation of my Christianity is quite revealing that not only God is my judge and knows my heart but YOU also have the worthiness to judge and assign one to heaven or hell......please share with me how one reaches such an appointed office outside of being Jesus Christ Himself.  Since when has it become odd or a surprise that one would give their honest opinion about something that you don't approve of?  Have I offended you that you find it necessary to reprimand me?   There was nothing that I wrote that was slanted or negative towards you but there ya go again, if one is in disagreement, one is called out.    Be aware, I am not your accuser as you have accused me

barb

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

@Shabs, I very rarely have neg'd anyone on this site. I feel that as long as people are respectful with each other no matter their political differences, this is an open and free forum where we can express our ideas. People should not be neg'd just because they might express a viewpoint different than our own.

I also understand that this site is heavily weighted by those who have viewpoints that lean Right. For others on the Left, I understand how it can be difficult to express your ideas w/o getting hammered by a bunch of neg's.

As long as you can backup your arguments with reason and logic, I will always respect your right to be able express your thoughts, ideas, and opinions. 

Your comrade on the Right, Indy

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

You both are assuming it was the same person.

yes I have negged you and Umbertosis and B/A. One per post. That is all I can.

you appear to champion liberal points of view on a conservative forum. And you are crying about getting negged? WELL DUH! 🙄 

i can read between the lines Shabs.

you are implicating LGD without calling him out by name. As that is against forum rules.

perhaps you both just have unpopular opinions. B/A also.

kinda reminds of the professor who was on here a few years ago.

i really am a nice guy.

i am not an azz to everyone, you should ask yourself why I am an azz to you.

a few centuries ago there were 3 punishments.

Banishment, Maiming, and Death.

i like Marks “progressive” (sorry mark) idea. Reprogramming.

:twocents:

p.s.

Snow I would never Neg you.

I totally agree. When one posts nonsense left wing propaganda on a five minute basis and it starts bumping good news off the thread, I say neg away! 🙀🙀🙀

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I'm not even going to bother with a comment here in this room I see that minds are already made up and I'm not collecting anymore negs than I have already have my plate is way to full :reading-newspaper:

Top of the morning to ya Starrider. 

• Upvote 1

I've alway even ppl out when they say something I can agree with and they get a neg for what I think being smart.

This will get out of control real fast if the MODs don't look in to it soon no1 will want to have any input. It'll just be another reading site.

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

One of the best features on this forum, in my opinion, is the "ignore" option. Using it has kept me in my happy place.:rolleyes:

I happen to agree with the above.....As long as it keeps harmony, no bitter feelings  and no hate in the Forum....

Peace out

19 hours ago, skeetdog said:

....I wasn't aware we were allotted that many neg's...I've 'nagged' you on several articles where you directly insult someone for your own personal amusement...I care not to associate or have any correspondence with you...but always checking article, I noticed this one and the intent...The only reason I'm responding to this little crybaby article you're whining about, is...Yea I've nagged your insulting comments...without explanation...The explanation is...I could care less about what you try to think...

Though you "could care less" about what I try to think, I appreciate you caring enough to voice your opinion.  Thank you for having the courage to do so, skeet.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Patrick, I don't think I have ever questioned another's faith or Christianity since I have been on this site.  When one voices their faith and love of Christ, I have to believe and accept their confession.  Only they and God knows what is truely in their heart....your insinuation of my Christianity is quite revealing that not only God is my judge and knows my heart but YOU also have the worthiness to judge and assign one to heaven or hell......please share with me how one reaches such an appointed office outside of being Jesus Christ Himself.  Since when has it become odd or a surprise that one would give their honest opinion about something that you don't approve of?  Have I offended you that you find it necessary to reprimand me?   There was nothing that I wrote that was slanted or negative towards you but there ya go again, if one is in disagreement, one is called out.    Be aware, I am not your accuser as you have accused me

barb

Sometime back, I happened to say something that offended the Catholic community.......... group that only dream of being the wisest, coolest and must haves.

Funny thing is, I bet 1 of your neggers is the same as mine and you're right, it has nothing to do with God!!!!!!!!

My other favorite is what I consider a complete idiot begging for others adoration.      What ever!

Barb, first let me just say this, you did offend Catholics again by your statement.  If you feel this way towards Catholics how can I not think you feel this way towards other denominations.  My instinctive knowledge would naturally think you have a problem with other faith.  Not reprimanding you at all. You're twisting and adding to my words in what I truly want to convey.  You can fall back on the judging thingy, but your accusation is far from it.  I will not go into a tirade with you, just know I agree with you, God knows each and everyone of us,  He knows our actions before we even know, and not to be excluded, He knows our spoken words.  No judging from me, all you'll get is some suggestions in the name of GOD. 

Now I will withdraw myself from this silly little topic.   

You have a Blessed Day!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, umbertino said:

Yesterday it hit me too...Probably same Individual...Posted 5 or 6 articles and in a few mins every article got negged...

I did notice cos now the notifications are sent also in case of negs...Before you'd  get notified only in case of pluses...

45 negs look like a hunt...Not  good

Sorry to hear Shabs...Most people here are good anyway....

I have absolutely no idea how many negs a person is allowed to use a day, for I don't use that button very often, umbertino.  After reading all of the responses there seems to be a consensus that the number is a limited one.  In this case, that tells me a group got together to silently protest me in an effort to get me banned, antifa like without the sound, if you would.  I am a verified IQD owner, have over 15000 posts, 10000+ earned emeralds, been here actively 6 plus years and have only one "bad boy" point for an off color joke that missed the mark years ago.  Seems to me the management doesn't have much of a problem with me, or I'd be gone.....so what's with the witch hunt?

I've also been told many times by angry VIP posters that they pay for this site and shouldn't have to deal with the likes of me.....but some pretty smart and respected posters on this site enjoy the free forum just like me and get no grief whatsoever......thus the issue is my political viewpoint and has nothing to do with being a paying member.  

Thanks for always being you, umbertino.  You've always treated people with respect....for as far as I know, you haven't authored even one of the articles you post, neither have I.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

It is getting quite common. If you do not conform to the ideas of a few here,

you will be targeted. It is their way or no way, which should speak volumes

as to the manner of person they are.

Apparently, many are so insecure in their own thoughts/beliefs about politics and religion,

they find it necessary to try and squelch anyone who does not "agree" with their opinions

because they feel you should not have one of your own, it makes them feel threatened.

It is a game...no matter what you write Shabs, umbert, Boston Angler, Botzwana, etc., you will be followed

by the religious and political hit squads because you are obviously you are "lost". :lol:

Yes, it is low and shallow, but you have to understand the frame of mind of a person who cannot

just disagree, but must try and "neg" you OFF the board. They think if they do their thing, the person

they are showing their displeasure with will be banned. Imagine how they are in real life?

School yard tactics Shabs, and their hope is to simply shut you up, because they need their safe space

apparently. You know the message my friend...either convert or be negged off the board :lol:

Have a good day Shabs  :D

As always Jim, you are the solid voice of reason.  And I'm not going to lie, I have insecurities just like any normal human being.....It shouldn't bother me to get negged by a wild pack of school yard bullies seeking my banishment, but it does.  I wasn't raised that way, so it stings when it happens.  Hope all is well with you and yours, and I appreciate your viewpoint, as always.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Markinsa said:

The Orville Episode "Majority Rule" the ship came in contact with a planet where people's fates were controlled by their popularity.  If you got too many negs you had to go on a public apology tour, and if you got 4 million negs, you were reprogrammed. :lol:

If you are really that thin skinned and care what other people think of you, maybe you shouldn't visit a forum where you have opposing views.  I believe the limit on negs is 5 per day.  You guys try it out on me and see what your limit is. :lol:

So you're saying the one being negged has the thin skin....not the one who's knee jerk emotions got the best of them and provided the neg?  :huh:

I haven't watched that new Orville show, but I'm a big fan of Seth MacFarlane.....he's brilliant.  ;)

CkVP2HcUgAAUSI-.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Sometime back, I happened to say something that offended the Catholic community.......... group that only dream of being the wisest, coolest and must haves.

Funny thing is, I bet 1 of your neggers is the same as mine and you're right, it has nothing to do with God!!!!!!!!

My other favorite is what I consider a complete idiot begging for others adoration.      What ever!

Barb, first let me just say this, you did offend Catholics again by your statement.  If you feel this way towards Catholics how can I not think you feel this way towards other denominations.  My instinctive knowledge would naturally think you have a problem with other faith.  Not reprimanding you at all. You're twisting and adding to my words in what I truly want to convey.  You can fall back on the judging thingy, but your accusation is far from it.  I will not go into a tirade with you, just know I agree with you, God knows each and everyone of us,  He knows our actions before we even know, and not to be excluded, He knows our spoken words.  No judging from me, all you'll get is some suggestions in the name of GOD. 

Now I will withdraw myself from this silly little topic.   

You have a Blessed Day!

Wow Patrick, sometime back, it was not my intention to offend the Catholic community.  If you would truely go back and read that comment you would see that the statement was slanted towards LGD and several here took it as a slant towards your denomination.  Not so!   Once again you have taken the very words that I spoke yesterday and added to and changed the exclamations, periods and and even the wording to suit your need to accuse me of having something against the Catholic Church.   You are wrong........I believe there is only one way to eternal life and that way is thru our Lord Jesus Christ.  He and He alone is our only salvation.  I have no need to work or add anything to the work that He accomplished on the cross.  He alone satisfied God's wrath.  His atonement is complete.  As far as I know this is what the Catholic Church believes along with many other denominations. (Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist and etc.). Why would I be opposed to the Catholic Church in general if this is so?......you are wrong about how I feel about your denomination......very sad you must change my words to make the comments you have made

barb

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2