Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Serial Neggers and Cowardly Silence

Shabibilicious

So I log in this morning just for a quick look around, see what people are talking about........And low and behold, somebody, clearly angry with me, my political views, or just angry in general, has given me roughly 45 negs on pretty much every thing I've posted for the last week or more.  Yet they flippantly fly by without a peep, for courage has apparently escaped them.  I hope none of the rest of you have to be menaced by such a mean spirited person, who obviously takes things far to personally.  I must assume there are good people out there who know right from wrong and wouldn't be afraid to call out such cowardice.  And also I'm quite certain God didn't have a hand in this.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everybody and see you tomorrow....Shabs out.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

Yesterday it hit me too...Probably same Individual...Posted 5 or 6 articles and in a few mins every article got negged...

I did notice cos now the notifications are sent also in case of negs...Before you'd  get notified only in case of pluses...

45 negs look like a hunt...Not  good

Sorry to hear Shabs...Most people here are good anyway....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

....I wasn't aware we were allotted that many neg's...I've 'nagged' you on several articles where you directly insult someone for your own personal amusement...I care not to associate or have any correspondence with you...but always checking article, I noticed this one and the intent...The only reason I'm responding to this little crybaby article you're whining about, is...Yea I've nagged your insulting comments...without explanation...The explanation is...I could care less about what you try to think...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

....I wasn't aware we were allotted that many neg's...I've 'nagged' you on several articles where you directly insult someone for your own personal amusement...I care not to associate or have any correspondence with you...but always checking article, I noticed this one and the intent...The only reason I'm responding to this little crybaby article you're whining about, is...Yea I've nagged your insulting comments...without explanation...The explanation is...I could care less about what you try to think...

I hope that don't leave a mark.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If we have to talk ( sad thing) about insults...Then....Yesterday somebody insulted / personally attacked Shabs a lot...Very heavily....

As the little man that I am I tried / I invited  Folks to try and lower tones....

I like thinking I'd do it with everybody ( no matter the political stance) who imo gets attacked personally real bad...

Personal attacks simply shouldn't belong here...Again mho

PEACE OUT...seriously

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

It is getting quite common. If you do not conform to the ideas of a few here,

you will be targeted. It is their way or no way, which should speak volumes

as to the manner of person they are.

Apparently, many are so insecure in their own thoughts/beliefs about politics and religion,

they find it necessary to try and squelch anyone who does not "agree" with their opinions

because they feel you should not have one of your own, it makes them feel threatened.

It is a game...no matter what you write Shabs, umbert, Boston Angler, Botzwana, etc., you will be followed

by the religious and political hit squads because you are obviously you are "lost". :lol:

Yes, it is low and shallow, but you have to understand the frame of mind of a person who cannot

just disagree, but must try and "neg" you OFF the board. They think if they do their thing, the person

they are showing their displeasure with will be banned. Imagine how they are in real life?

School yard tactics Shabs, and their hope is to simply shut you up, because they need their safe space

apparently. You know the message my friend...either convert or be negged off the board :lol:

Have a good day Shabs  :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Heck, I got negged for simply asking a question about a little clarification on a statement a guru made.....I thought you only had something like 5 Neg's a day.

Karsten

Hello Karsten...That's obviously wrong and shouldn't be the case.....Getting negged for asking questions, clarifications or whatever....

I don't give out negs myself as my own rule of thumb...I'd love to have more pluses to give out every day instead....

But I do understand and accept we are all different ....Rightly so

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

.I thought you only had something like 5 Neg's a day.

End Quote

Don't know the exact number, Karsten....Certainly there's a daily limit for pluses ( this I know ) and for negs ( I'd imagine)....

In the case you mentioned I'd guess it was a group of Members acting probably knowingly together  ( or also not together)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

....It apparent that the Netherlands is within this society of members also...To all the indirect comments toward me..Let me inform all, I have my own opinion an am an individual...I replied to this article to confront and defuse any assumption of my intent...As far as the shallow view point here are very elementary...but appreciated in their content...It is better going through life in the real world...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

The Orville Episode "Majority Rule" the ship came in contact with a planet where people's fates were controlled by their popularity.  If you got too many negs you had to go on a public apology tour, and if you got 4 million negs, you were reprogrammed. :lol:

If you are really that thin skinned and care what other people think of you, maybe you shouldn't visit a forum where you have opposing views.  I believe the limit on negs is 5 per day.  You guys try it out on me and see what your limit is. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Shabbs, please know that you are NOT the Lone Ranger in this popular driven and agree with me or I'll get cha little Peyton place.   Sometime back, I happened to say something that offended the Catholic community here and I have been blacklisted, given rubies and tried to be insulted by the so called "popular and the ones in the know" that I will hardly even post any more.......not sure why I have answered to their demand but I assure you, I have better things to do in my life than be demeaned by a group that only dream of being the wisest, coolest and must haves.

Funny thing is, I bet 1 of your neggers is the same as mine and you're right, it has nothing to do with God!!!!!!!!

My other favorite is what I consider a complete idiot begging for others adoration.      What ever!

FAVORITISM around here is like eating watermelon....ya still gotta spit out those seeds

barb

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I got negged last week for a cat picture.......it is not just you shabbs...and it IS for no reason.

(I forget who) also said how much they liked it and they were negged immediately as well

Just someone being mean.  I prefer to think they are just jealous of how we DO get along and want to drive a wedge

Image result for not on my watch

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I got negged last week for a cat picture.......it is not just you shabbs...and it IS for no reason.

(I forget who) also said how much they liked it and they were negged immediately as well

Just someone being mean.  I prefer to think they are just jealous of how we DO get along and want to drive a wedge

Image result for not on my watch

For negging you of all people.... ..One has to be (as you say...) mean, upset & angry with the whole world

Ciao SG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So I log in this morning just for a quick look around, see what people are talking about........And low and behold, somebody, clearly angry with me, my political views, or just angry in general, has given me roughly 45 negs on pretty much every thing I've posted for the last week or more.  Yet they flippantly fly by without a peep, for courage has apparently escaped them.  I hope none of the rest of you have to be menaced by such a mean spirited person, who obviously takes things far to personally.  I must assume there are good people out there who know right from wrong and wouldn't be afraid to call out such cowardice.  And also I'm quite certain God didn't have a hand in this.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everybody and see you tomorrow....Shabs out.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Wasn't me, Shabibilicious, I just think Your comments for the most part are Really, Really Cheeky AND NonSubstantive, as Always! :peace:  ;)

I am willing to take a stand for my beliefs without regard to the response. It is a personal consideration no matter the outcome. So, if people are so inclined, then, by all means, neg me. My belief is people here give sapphires, emeralds, or rubies based on the news worthiness or consistency of opinion. I have a deliberate preformulated framework I will use on a variety of different topics that interest me or I believe are (mission) critical. I would hope everyone would do the same. Social discourse (non vulgar but substantive) is, to me, a prerequisite to a directed Democratic Republic.

If I am being Stupid, Draconian, Unreasonably Purist, or Destructive, I would hope people would offer there SUBSTANTIVE views.

But, hey, if You do not like interacting with the Big Boys and like to Whine like a Snowflake, then You probably have a better home in another forum. There are specific and foundation reasons I selectively augment Your posts. :peace:  ;)

9 hours ago, umbertino said:

Yesterday it hit me too...Probably same Individual...Posted 5 or 6 articles and in a few mins every article got negged...

I did notice cos now the notifications are sent also in case of negs...Before you'd  get notified only in case of pluses...

45 negs look like a hunt...Not  good

Sorry to hear Shabs...Most people here are good anyway....

I would concentrate on refraining from posting inflammatory news articles, Umbertino. I do not know what ethnicity, race, or nationality You have but to post inflammatory news articles is not prudent or serve any value whatsoever. As a result, Your views have no credibility whatsoever and are trash. Really.

Patriotism means everything to me as an American Citizen. The United States of America is imperfect at best but is not to be held under contest as a Democratic Republic by either the Citizens of The United States of America or nonCitizens of The United States of America. Each form of Government is addressed by the Citizens and is respected by nonCitizens to the extent Nature's God entitles them.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

https://www.givemeliberty.org/docs/declaration.htm

American service personnel have served, fought, and died for themselves, their countrymen, and Allies. Have You ever visited a cemetery of Foreign Servicemen in Italy or the country of Your origin if You are not an Italian citizen? I suggest You do so before You post Your divisive and inflammatory trash. To do has no regard for the Allies who lost their lives fighting for a freedom You have and despise so disrespectfully.

So, You can expect Principled American Patriots to call You to account for Your unconscionable behavior. Yeah, Principles are worth standing up for. I just wish You had Principles worth supporting without attempting to undermine the Principles of those who fought and died for Your freedom from undue restraints.

I had a temporary assignment near Geel, Belgium. While there, I visited the graveyard of British and Canadian service personnel who served to wrest Belgium from the German Communists. In my own way, I honored them and their families for their sacrifice so that I can enjoy my freedoms as an American Citizen. In an obscure location, and out of view, I saluted the fallen in, I must admit, a teary eyed salute understanding the implications of the sacrifice they made decades earlier so I could even stand in that location and salute them. Yeah, it meant that much to me. It should mean that much to You, too, living in a country where Allied service personnel fought and died to free a country from the Fascist Government of Bertolini Mussolini.

https://www.cwgc.org/find-a-cemetery/cemetery/2085400/GEEL WAR CEMETERY

8 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

It is getting quite common. If you do not conform to the ideas of a few here,

you will be targeted. It is their way or no way, which should speak volumes

as to the manner of person they are.

Apparently, many are so insecure in their own thoughts/beliefs about politics and religion,

they find it necessary to try and squelch anyone who does not "agree" with their opinions

because they feel you should not have one of your own, it makes them feel threatened.

It is a game...no matter what you write Shabs, umbert, Boston Angler, Botzwana, etc., you will be followed

by the religious and political hit squads because you are obviously you are "lost". :lol:

Yes, it is low and shallow, but you have to understand the frame of mind of a person who cannot

just disagree, but must try and "neg" you OFF the board. They think if they do their thing, the person

they are showing their displeasure with will be banned. Imagine how they are in real life?

School yard tactics Shabs, and their hope is to simply shut you up, because they need their safe space

apparently. You know the message my friend...either convert or be negged off the board :lol:

Have a good day Shabs  :D

Get a clue, PAL.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

somebody, clearly angry with me,

9 hours ago, umbertino said:

Yesterday it hit me too...Probably same Individua

You both are assuming it was the same person.

yes I have negged you and Umbertosis and B/A. One per post. That is all I can.

you appear to champion liberal points of view on a conservative forum. And you are crying about getting negged? WELL DUH! 🙄 

i can read between the lines Shabs.

you are implicating LGD without calling him out by name. As that is against forum rules.

perhaps you both just have unpopular opinions. B/A also.

kinda reminds of the professor who was on here a few years ago.

i really am a nice guy.

i am not an azz to everyone, you should ask yourself why I am an azz to you.

a few centuries ago there were 3 punishments.

Banishment, Maiming, and Death.

i like Marks “progressive” (sorry mark) idea. Reprogramming.

:twocents:

p.s.

Snow I would never Neg you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

So you get NEG, big deal, all it says is they don't agree with you, or they don't agree with your choice of topic or they don't care for you style of response. Don't you think that's a given and  expected from a social site.  When you hit a nerve the natural response is voice an opinion or in your case NEG you.  Maybe it's best you get the Neg, rather than get booted on useless banter between each other.  

Like Markinsa says...thick skin or move on.  

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Shabbs, please know that you are NOT the Lone Ranger in this popular driven and agree with me or I'll get cha little Peyton place.   Sometime back, I happened to say something that offended the Catholic community here and I have been blacklisted, given rubies and tried to be insulted by the so called "popular and the ones in the know" that I will hardly even post any more.......not sure why I have answered to their demand but I assure you, I have better things to do in my life than be demeaned by a group that only dream of being the wisest, coolest and must haves.

Funny thing is, I bet 1 of your neggers is the same as mine and you're right, it has nothing to do with God!!!!!!!!

My other favorite is what I consider a complete idiot begging for others adoration.      What ever!

FAVORITISM around here is like eating watermelon....ya still gotta spit out those seeds

barb

Barb, for a Christian woman you claim, I fine it odd that you would answer in such a way.

Hey that's your opinion, so can I simply say I don't like it  rather than - neg- you, would that be better for you. :P

You can neg me all you want I really don't care...thick skin is what you all need for these social sites.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Wow. Miss most of a weekend and all heck breaks loose !! While I admit Shab’s and I don’t care for each other we do have a small amount of respect for each other. 

I myself just ignore certain posters  comments as it’s my prerogative. Same as others for what they post. 

There is is a number of members I follow because I enjoy what they contribute be it Dinar news, jokes, pics, or my big one lately crypto news. 

I somehow doubt that only one person is doing this as we only get 5 Ruby’s a day. That being said no rule says when a ruby can be given. That’s personal choice 

now lets get get back to the business at hand and forget about the rules of engagement with regards to Ruby’s. 

Pp

• Upvote 3