Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disappointed also

scubaglenn

Hi,  back on Sept 13 (2017) Adam posted in the weekly update that he is offering a 21% discount on the VIP membership. I went ahead right then & renewed mine & thought all is great. I did get billed $63.19 for a 5-month plan. WELL the very next day I also got billed $79.99 for a 5-month plan, I thought ???? I sent in a support ticket thinking ok, I have my credit card on file & maybe the auto-renew computer just didn't have time to understand that it had already been taken care of- even though it shouldn't have been due just yet. Well the support ticket stayed open about 8 days & then, just GONE. no history, no explanation, nothing just gone.  I must admit the auto part maybe I can accept but someone in support just wiping out a ticket without updating me or crediting my acct, I'm Disappointed. I have put in a 2nd ticket, this 1 not showing near as much understanding, but more irritation. If someone can help, maybe my trust will be restored.

Thank you.

A little math for you....I joined in Aug 2011 with a full membership at $397.   Had I opted for a 5 month membership even at a discount that would have been 14 five month cycles at $63 for a total of $882.  So in the long run I have saved at least $485 which is more than another full membership and each 5 month cycle in the future I can mark up another savings of $63 or $79 or whatever.  Why not bite the bullet and get the full membership and you won't have to worry about getting left out when this thing RV's.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JimH said:

A little math for you....I joined in Aug 2011 with a full membership at $397.   Had I opted for a 5 month membership even at a discount that would have been 14 five month cycles at $63 for a total of $882.  So in the long run I have saved at least $485 which is more than another full membership and each 5 month cycle in the future I can mark up another savings of $63 or $79 or whatever.  Why not bite the bullet and get the full membership and you won't have to worry about getting left out when this thing RV's.

I understand from whence you cometh..... What I did, I set aside at least $50.00 a month until I had "squrrlled" enough to get the platinum.... I chanced that the RV wouldn't happen and guess what? It didn't RV  and I got my VIP, and I am STILL waiting.... And that was many mango seasons ago.......... GO RRRRVVVVVVV !!!!!

• Upvote 1

@scubaglenn  As a general policy Admins and Moderators do not delete posts, they are either hidden or moved to another unseen forum.  As far as your support tickets go, I don't know anything about that other than to say that I have ALL of my support tickets under the "support" Menu Option.  

You may also want to try looking under the Manage Purchases and select and manage the purchase you have an issue with.

Personally, I feel airing things out in the open like you just did is a last ditch resort, not a second option, but hey that's me.  

Perhaps @Julie.Moore or @Adam Montana can help you.

• Upvote 3

There is so much I could say here, but I won't.  When I comment about things like this all I ever get is in trouble.  But scubaglen, I can tell you this.  Whenever I've seen issues like this before, Adam usually checks things out and then responds to the concerns.  And yes he does in an open forum.  He's always been really good about protecting his reputation and that of his site.  All will be made right, I'm sure.

• Upvote 3

A better place to post these things is in VIP - especially since you're still an active VIP member and have access to do so.  Adam doesn't read all of the non VIP posts.  The only reason that wizard1 got help from his post in this Chat category was because someone in VIP reposted it in the VIP section where it was then read by Adam.

Also, sometimes support drops the ball - it's just a fact.  But just resubmit another ticket and keep asking for your refund.  Yeah it's bit irritating but that's how life is sometimes.  And after all, in the scheme of things, this is not a big very big problem, so keeping that in mind should help dissipate some of your upset.  Good luck!  

• Upvote 2