Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shocking Admission Heard On CNN

Hey where did Hillarious's campaign get the $20 million a month to give it to the DNC ? Where does the money trail lead to ? Could it lead to the Clinton Foundation ? Now the Clinton Foundation still exists doesn't it ? They just shut down the off shoot projects that were no longer viable, and trimmed staff because Clinton's influence was shrinking along with their donor lists, correct ? The DOJ should be looking into this now, before the mid term elections. Maybe they got the money from the Russians too.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

That's all good and well. But she isn't the president. Perhaps you should use your incredible super surfin' powers to see what the actual president is doing and why? JMHO

B/A

Funny! This is exactly what Nancy Pelosi said. I guess like minds think alike...lol.

😉

Indy 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Funny! This is exactly what Nancy Pelosi said. I guess like minds think alike...lol.

😉

Indy 

They can prosecute her until the next century. I really don't care for Clinton which is why I didn't vote for her. And as for Pelosi, if I lived her state I wouldn't vote her either. Neither is relevant in the workings of The White house.  What is relevant is the president's staff, even cabinet members are bold face lying and aren't smart enough to cover it up. Reagan, Carter, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama were all smart enough to get away with their corruption, but this administration is clueless. We haven't seen anything like this since Nixon thought he was smarter than everyone and we see how that ended...

Trump came to power by not being a politician and he is going to leave power because he isn't a politician. This started with the call to drain the swamp, but they have created a quagmire. It is still muddy and D.C. is sinking.

B/A

So the Democrat Party has been telling us for almost a year that our democracy was under attack by the Russian-Trump Collusion and that the American people deserve to know everything that happened. Now that the DNC has been caught rigging the Democrat Primary process, there is nothing to see here and everyone needs to just move along.

My guess is that there are a lot of Bernie supporters, and even Hillarious supporters who will not forget this and this will have lasting impacts on the Democrat Party for years to come. 

Indy 

• Upvote 2

Quite frankly my input is we have been told democrats are for middle class people and out to help us. Republicans in for the rich people. THIS whole thing has took a turn on me. Cuz it all points to the democrats and their corrupt ways and all the lies being unfolded. They would kill us all of for money. That is what this boils down too. Between uranium, chemical spills, all the robbing and buying off people and sex offenders and just pure destruction behind hidden doors. Absolutely sickening people care only about themselves and their money.  Controlling our weather and just so much the FBI, bush, clintons, jfk. Too much to list. Everyone hates Trump but he is the ONLY one watching out for everyone. The republicans. The world is truly screwed and we dont even know the half of it. I am so thankful that dirty grimy nasty carbons never became our president. Cuz we would be half dead by now. 

• Upvote 2