Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wondering if anyone can clarify what this guru can be talking about

Karsten

I ran across this in the usual places and very vage yet I wonder what they could be meaning/Refering to....The exchange will not be normal?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One thing you can take to the bank is that if the Iraqi currency is ever redeemed following a significant rise in value, the exchange will not be 'normal'.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Karsten: IMO.........none of these guys are financial experts. They spew what someone else whispers in their ears. But my common sense (again IMO) tells me there may be some minor procedure alterations when cashing in, but it should be pretty straight forward at the banks. I wouldn't worry. Once dinar is accepted at banks it shouldn't be much different than any exchanges I have done when traveling to Italy, Mexico, Canada. But my one advice is to go to a bank that can verify and deposit your funds at that facility. Don't allow anyone to send your dinar away while you wait. Good luck to us all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, dinarham said:

Stay positive . Being negative is as easy as falling off a log .

I evened you out, dinarham. +1.  Somebody got out of bed on the wrong side, then ran into the wall I guess. :twothumbs:

For that matter, greenies for everyone. Have a great weekend.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 3

I think it just means that there will be great excitement and a big rush to exchange dinar because everyone will be making a nice profit from it.  This will likely cause long lines and delays which is not normal for currency exchanges.  And, this will undoubtedly result in people getting angry and causing, problems.  Also people will likely have to wait for their bank accounts credited once they hand over their IQD and that will make some people angry.  These things are also not normal for currency exchanges.  That's all it means, and of course he's right.   

This guy isn't saying anything significant and there's no hidden message in it.  Considering the examples I just gave, these are simply the kinds of things that make the post RV IQD exchange not normal.  At this point, I'd be thrilled to have an "not normal" IQD exchange with a boatload of problems - just as long as we get the RV so that there's something worth exchaning!!!    jmho  

• Upvote 2