Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Law Of Oil And Gas Will End The Kurdish Crisis !

DinarThug

Press Release From The US State Department ...

Political Transition in Iraqi Kurdistan Region

Press Statement
Office of the Spokesperson
Washington, DC
October 30, 2017

The United States commends the decision of Masoud Barzani not to seek an additional term as President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region and the vote of the Iraqi Kurdistan Parliament to distribute presidential authorities to other Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) institutions. President Barzani is a historic figure and courageous leader of his people, most recently in our common fight to destroy ISIS. This decision represents an act of statesmanship during a difficult period.

The United States now looks forward to engaging actively with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, and the Deputy Prime Minister, Qubad Talabani. A strong KRG within a ‎unified and federal Iraq is essential to its long-term stability and to the enduring defeat of ISIS. We call on all Kurdish parties to support the KRG as it works to resolve pending issues over the remainder of its term and prepare for elections in 2018.

We call on the Government of Iraq and the KRG under its new leadership to work urgently to resolve pending issues under the Iraqi constitution. We have been encouraged by the security dialogue that has taken place in recent days, and call for an end to all confrontations and clashes.

We also continue to support the strong leadership of Prime Minister Abadi as he works to ensure the total, and enduring defeat, of ISIS and a stable Iraq after ISIS. We welcome the recent decision from Prime Minister Abadi to begin a new dialogue with the KRG, under the Iraqi constitution, and avoid further confrontations.

We will continue to work with all parties as they address these issues for the benefit of all Iraqis. It is time for all parties to look to the future and focus on peaceful resolution of disputes under the Iraqi constitution.

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/10/275179.htm

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

I fully understand that. When I pay with a certain credit card my first 2 bags cost me nothing but if I have a 3rd then I to pay 25 skins.

I may just show up at your restaurant one day and have a big ole plate of frog legs !!  ( kidding ) I remember now a post of yours awhile back.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
Spelling, what else ?

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Hey Wiljor, how is Cancun been treating you?  I have been thinking about moving to Ensenada when all of this is over.  The only thing that bothers me is the liberals there, the water shortage, and the fukishima hitting the coast.  Other than that I would say it is a good spot.

All good here Botz, been here 25 Years and still going strong. Weather is great, job is fantastic, no complaints  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DT Thanks,  DV,  PM Abadi needs to expedite the COM to send this "HCL" to Parliament to read, vote and finally published in the Gazette for the Whole World can see it in fine black & white print....😊😊👍👍

GO HCL

GO UNITY OF IRAQ 

GO RV / RI

With all that has gone on the end of ISIS and consolidation of Iraqi Fed control over the former occupied areas, the Kurd vote to separate, etc I am thinking the HCL will be passed and implimented in March or April just prior to the elections. What a way for Abadi to nail the 20 foot wave and ride it into a re-election.

It's all so so good . I remember being so excited when the Election Law passed . What was what,10 years ago ?  Thinking any day now it will RV , checking dinar speculator in the middle of the night when I visited the bathroom ,people becoming soo bored and rolling their eyes when I brought the subject up . A thousand points of light are coming together

• Upvote 3

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....31/250320/

US Secretary of State: Abadi did not request the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq

10:02 - 31/10/2017

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in a hearing before the US Senate that US troops will not withdraw from Iraq until the terrorist group "rejects" it.

"The Iraqi prime minister did not say that the US forces should withdraw ... We will remain in Iraq until the defeat of a pro-Islamic organization," the TASS news agency quoted Tilson as saying.

"The survival of Iraqi forces in Iraq is legal in accordance with the terms of the war that were issued in 2001 and 2002, after the September 11 attacks and the start of the war in Iraq," Tillerson said. 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1