Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZIM Wil Make You A $Trillionaire...Better Think Again.

Luigi1

On 1/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, Luigi1 said:

Visited Harare Zimbabwe in the 70s,  still under the Commonwealth, when it was called Salisbury Rhodesia.

Beautiflul country,  beautiful people. The land of a 1,000 waterfalls.

Agreed...Harare ( fmr Salisbury) was indeed a beautiful city when I visited in the 80's....And very safe...Also other places  there...People were kind...Even with whites..even though white rhodesians were extremely racist before the revolution and the Rhodesian apartheid was the same if not worse that the S.African one

Just one of the tips about it ..During the apartheid regime if an African was approaching or being approached by a white person while walking on the sidewalk...the African had to get off  the sidewalk.....As told to me by my ex-wife

Having said that it's also true that some white folks were good and treated Africans humanely...meaning normally  ( that should be the way.... right?)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Just one of the tips about it ..During the apartheid regime if an African was approaching or being approached by a white person while walking on the sidewalk...the African had to get off  the sidewalk.....As told to me by my ex-wife

Having said that it's also true that some white folks were good and treated Africans humanely...meaning normally  ( that should be the way.... right?)

Agree. I was working out of the US Embassy in Johannesburg  under Apartheid when De Klerk was Prime Minister.

I couldn't even use the beautiful segregated beaches in Cape Town at the time. Being fairly dark skinned, I was banned from the White beaches.

I wasn't Black, so Black beaches were out of the question. Hindi beaches, same thing.

What a shame. SA has the best beaches on the planet. I got photos but never was allowed to swim in them.

People of all SA nationalities treated me nice. It was Gov Policies that ruined it. Even Sun City was like that.

Billboard sign on highway near Johannesburg during Apartheid read...

How do you spell relief?  AK-47.

I got a chuckle out of that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Were did you get them Luigi ? I would want one as a gag as well

pp

Correction...100 Trillion Zim, not 1 Trillion, is equal to roughly $20.

I purchased mine from Safe Dinar. As far as I know they're still in business. has them.

Also E-Bay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree. I was working out of the US Embassy in Johannesburg  under Apartheid when De Klerk was Prime Minister.

I couldn't even use the beautiful segregated beaches in Cape Town at the time. Being fairly dark skinned, I was banned from the White beaches.

I wasn't Black, so Black beaches were out of the question. Hindi beaches, same thing.

What a shame. SA has the best beaches on the planet. I got photos but never was allowed to swim in them.

People of all SA nationalities treated me nice. It was Gov Policies that ruined it. Even Sun City was like that.

Billboard sign on highway near Johannesburg during Apartheid read...

How do you spell relief?  AK-47.

I got a chuckle out of that.

Thanks for your testimonial, Luigi

Robert Mugabe sacks vice-president to clear path to power for wife

Dismissal of Emmerson Mnangagwa, once seen as likely successor to Zimbabwe’s president, paves way for Grace Mugabe to take over

Jason Burke Africa correspondent

Monday 6 November 2017 17.04 GMT

2384.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=81c92b4ef2f8955cc1030d5d9d48998c
Emmerson Mnangagwa was described as disloyal, disrespectful and deceitful by Zimbabwe’s information minister.
Photograph: Tsvangirayi Mukwazhi/AP

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/zimbabwe-robert-mugabe-vice-president-emmerson-mnangagwa-grace-mugabe

• 2 weeks later...

Luigi says...

The Mnt Goat clears up much confusion & lies on the ZIM.

She, he, it has been negotiating with CBI & is in talks with the UST.

The 2008 series AA & AB ZIM are a dead currency.

RayRat & Bruce The Goose duped Currency traders.

Not verified. Your opine.

21 Nov 2017  The Goat...

Knowing this I am still hearing that the US govt treasury dept is making arrangements to still allow a fair exchange of these older Z notes under certain restrictions. So I investigated this notion too.
I talked to the US Treasury department on this matter and found that no such policy is underway or will EVER be undertaken with these older Z notes.

TNT RayRat is the biggest culprit of this rumor. Ray’s motto “I tell, you decide”. Really? This is what you are going to tell everyone without even researching? His motto is really “I lie, you decide”. Come’on folks – what kind of intel conference calls are these anyway. What is happening to all the donations?
They claim (especially Big “bullshit” Bruce The Goose Call) that you must have a “humanitarian project” and you are going to SAVE the world with all your money. The banks will give you a great rate if you can show how you are going to help the needy. Really?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1