Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 10/29/2017

yota691

October 29, 2017
requiring information

To / approved financial remittance companies all / broker to sell foreign currencies and approved the purchase of all companies /financial investment companies all / electronic payment companies all / Iraqi Company for the financing of small and medium enterprises / Iraqi Company for Bank Guarantees

file-150926543830104.jpg

• Upvote 5

3297.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq directed on Sunday, all banks and transfer companies not to deal with five individuals associated with "Daash and Al Qaeda."

"Based on article 9, paragraph 2, of the 2016 Terrorist Freeze Regulations," the bank said on its official website, referring to the AML / CFT book containing updates to the list of international sanctions included, as well as names of individuals and institutions And the entities associated with the organization of Dahed and al-Qaeda to the list of sanctions imposed on Daqash and al-Qaeda mentioned in the decisions of the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds 

All authorized banks and financial transfer companies, all financial investment companies and all electronic payment companies and companies To broker the sale and purchase of foreign currencies all not to deal with these individuals and institutions below.

13d104cab434c05.jpg

Views 320   Date Added 10/29/2017

• Upvote 4

Good morning DV, I work with a Lebanese gentleman who is now in Beirut visiting his family. I sent him the document in Yota’s post and he has translated it for me, and is as follows;

Issued on behalf of the CBI dated today listing names who have been involved with IS (Daesh) informing the following banks and following institutions to seize all their accounts. Going forward, these banks and institutions can/will not have further dealings with such persons.

What looks like a list, is the actual list of names who were using banks to fund Terrorism linked to IS.       <  this was  posted on the other c.b.i    by   Wiljor .    are they the same  terminology  of the same article ?  

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to (In the document) Central Bank directs the banks not to deal with five individuals linked to "Daash" ??
29-10-2017 11:51 AM
image.php?token=eaddc38e734525b5e1b25ff2a0b4f526&size=

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Sunday, all banks and transfer companies not to deal with five individuals linked to 'Daash and al-Qaeda'. 

"On the basis of Article 9, paragraph 2, of the Terrorist Freeze System of 2016, the Bank has signed the AML / CFT book containing updates to the list of international sanctions included, as well as the names of individuals, institutions and entities associated with the Da'id organization and Al Qaeda, The sanctions imposed on Daqash and al-Qaeda mentioned in the decisions of the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds. 

All licensed banks, all financial transfer companies, all financial investment companies, all electronic payment companies and brokerage companies have been advised to sell and buy foreign currencies all by not dealing with these individuals and institutions below.

Sunday, October 29,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Central Bank of Iraq, on Sunday, all banks and transfer companies not to deal with five individuals linked to "Daash and al-Qaeda ." 

The bank posted on its official document seen by Alsumaria News that "on the basis of the article 9 , second paragraph of the freezing of terrorists for the 2016 system, referring to the Anti - Money Laundering Office and the financing of terrorism included updates on the list of international sanctions included, in addition to the names of individuals, institutions and entities associated with the organization of And Al Qaeda to the list of sanctions imposed on Daqash and al-Qaeda mentioned in the decisions of the Committee for the freezing of terrorist funds.

All licensed banks, all financial transfer companies, all financial investment companies, all electronic payment companies and brokerage companies have been advised to sell and buy foreign currencies all by not dealing with these individuals and institutions below.

636448585258226896-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

Good morning DV, I work with a Lebanese gentleman who is now in Beirut visiting his family. I sent him the document in Yota’s post and he has translated it for me, and is as follows;

Issued on behalf of the CBI dated today listing names who have been involved with IS (Daesh) informing the following banks and following institutions to seize all their accounts. Going forward, these banks and institutions can/will not have further dealings with such persons.

What looks like a list, is the actual list of names who were using banks to fund Terrorism linked to IS.       <  this was  posted on the other c.b.i    by   Wiljor .    are they the same  terminology  of the same article ?  

Good morning sandfly and jeep, I will ask my friend and get back to you  :twothumbs:

Thanks Yota, a super Sunday out to you :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Iraqi gold price drops to 208 thousand dinars for the weight

OCTOBER 30, 2017 | 10:32 AM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The price of Iraqi gold fell on Monday to 208,000 dinars per tonne.

The price of a gold 21 caliber weight, today 208 thousand and 04 dinars, while on Sunday, 209 thousand.

It is noted that the weight of one gold equals 5 grams

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota691. I like the fact that things are 'tightening up' against corruption and also in the soaking up of the 'chunky money' by the enticing lowering of the price of gold.

It seems like every few days things are quiet and then there's a slew of positive news releases - I look forward to what's coming next!

On October 29, 2017 at 6:42 AM, jeepguy said:

Thanks jeep guy.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Tuesday, October 31,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
published the Central Bank of Iraq , on Tuesday, a table gold bullion prices for the current week and while lowering their prices compared to last week, except for the table of gold coins. 

And the table that the price of a 5- gram barrel amounted to 253 thousand dinars, a decrease of three thousand dinars, while the price of a 10-gram barrel 497 thousand dinars, a decrease of 6 thousand dinars, indicating that the price of a alloy of 15 grams was 748 thousand dinars, down nine thousand dinars.

The table showed that the price of the 25-gram alloy amounted to 1.266 million dinars, a decrease of 14 thousand dinars, while the price of alloy 50 g 2.536 million dinars, down by 29 thousand dinars. 

The following is a table of bullion prices for the current week:

636450424389248018-ddd(1).jpg

• Upvote 1

12:33
Last updated
The time now is 12:53 PM
Watch

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

stabilized gold prices little changed on Tuesday after the Bank of Japan kept its monetary policy unchanged , as investors shifted their attention towards the meetings of other central banks and economic events this week.

Trading in gold markets remained cautious ahead of a Federal Reserve meeting on Tuesday and ahead of a likely announcement by the next US central bank president on Thursday and US jobs data due on Friday. 

Political unrest in the Catalonia region is also the focus of interest next to the Bank of England meeting this week to discuss interest rate policy. 

Gold settled little changed on spot trade at $ 1275.49 an ounce by 0724 GMT. Gold has fallen around 0.3 percent since the start of October, possibly the second monthly decline in a row. 

Gold futures for December delivery fell 0.1 percent to $ 1277.10 an ounce

The dollar fell 0.1 percent against the yen after the Bank of Japan decided to keep monetary policy unchanged even as it slightly reduced its inflation forecast for the current fiscal year. 

A source familiar with the matter said on Monday that US President Donald Trump is likely to elect Federal Reserve Board Chairman Jerome Powell as president of the US central bank. 

Silver settled in spot trading at $ 16.83 an ounce. Platinum rose 0.2 percent to $ 918.35 an ounce. Palladium rose 0.8 percent to $ 972.50 an ounce. 

Silver rose 1.2 percent, platinum gained nearly 1 percent, while palladium has advanced four percent since the start of the month.