Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Army gets the title of the best army in the world for 2017

yota691

• The Iraqi Army gets the title of the best army in the world for 2017

From 2017-10-28 at 12:27 (Baghdad time)
    22855486_1736271806669092_832563818_n.jp

Baghdad Mawazine News

Lieutenant General Abdul Wahab al-Saadi won the award of the best military commander in the world in 2017, while the Iraqi army won the title of the best army in the world this year.

Retired General Taosend Rushford, general supervisor of the 2017 Festival of the Best, to be held by Jane's, a British military, defense, armament, warfare and manufacturing magazine for the English-language channel, said the British military magazine Jeans will hold its World Festival on Dec. 21 in the capital. British and London and allocated 20 awards in different military specialties of the most prominent military invention and the most prominent manufacture and most prominent innovation and the best manufacturer and the best buyer country and the best army in the world and the best military commander in the world and other awards.

"So far, only three awards have been made, the title of the best arms purchaser who went to Saudi Arabia undisputedly, and the Iraqi army won the title of the best army in the world for 2017 undisputedly for the great achievements he made, the vast distances he liberated and the quality of the battles he won, Military in the world for 2017 went to the Iraqi Marshall Marshall Abdul Wahab al-Saadi, who liberated Falluja and Mosul and dropped a state called ".

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Yota and GM. Hmmmm. Guess they didn't need all those other countries contributing millions of $$$, technology, support staff, specialized training, weaponry, hummers, choppers, tanks, MRAP's and millions of sorties dropping tons of bombs to soften up ISIS. And this is the army that dropped their pants and ran away back in 2014? All Hail Iraq.

;)

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Thanks Yota and GM. Hmmmm. Guess they didn't need all those other countries contributing millions of $$$, technology, support system" rel="">support staff, specialized training, weaponry, hummers, choppers, tanks, MRAP's and millions of sorties dropping tons of bombs to soften up ISIS. And this is the army that dropped their pants and ran away back in 2014? All Hail Iraq.

;)

DITTO

I like this announcement since it supports Iraq being a Sovereign State and able to exercise the necessary stabilization controls inside Iraq's borders. Once ISIS areas are fully retaken, I suspect the IMIS, IRGC, and other Iranian factions in Iraq will be dealt with to further support Security and Stability in Iraq. I further suspect another International Credit Agency will update it's rating to show Iraq has a favorable international investment rating especially if the major corruption characters are summarily removed and the new transparency shows Iraq to have dealt with corruption on par with other exceptionally reduced corruption countries.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, King Bean said:

Thanks Yota and GM. Hmmmm. Guess they didn't need all those other countries contributing millions of $$$, technology, support system" rel="">support staff, specialized training, weaponry, hummers, choppers, tanks, MRAP's and millions of sorties dropping tons of bombs to soften up ISIS. And this is the army that dropped their pants and ran away back in 2014? All Hail Iraq.

;)

Very well said!!!

If this army is so great why ????????????did they wait for isis to infilltrate half the country ,and than want help from the US again ,although we were never there under the word Army, of the U.S. just in country advisors what a JOKE?????????????????? Now you have to ask yourself?????????????? who in there right mind??????????????? would give them that Honor?????????

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Ok, I really like any positive news regarding Iraq, but I rolled my eyes so hard at that headline I gave myself a headache 🙄

Nah, Half Crazy Runner, don't do THAT - just take a trot with Your really fine canine 'cause it's all good! Hey, it's all for show leading up to.............................

:o       :o       :o

Enjoy Your Weekend, Half Crazy Runner! :tiphat:

And (Oh, Yeah)....................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Nah, Half Crazy Runner, don't do THAT - just take a trot with Your really fine canine 'cause it's all good! Hey, it's all for show leading up to.............................

:o       :o       :o

Enjoy Your Weekend, Half Crazy Runner! :tiphat:

And (Oh, Yeah)....................................................

Go Moola Nova!

So true!  Can’t wait until they finally get their show on the road, though.

Thanks Synopsis! Have yourself a great weekend too!! 

• Upvote 1