Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 10/26/2017

yota691

16 minutes ago, Michymateo2001 said:

well whats this mean and i could not translate it. this i found on cbi's website. 

11648.png

Dude!!  It's coding under InterBank Clearing systems!!  How'd you find this?!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Figure-1-Inter-bank-Clearing-System.png

Edited by Freedomwish
Shocked because I didn't have whiskey for lunch
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

And that means ???????????????????

pp

Hi PP!!  I can only go by my old experience in the late 90's/early 2000's - it's another mode of funds transfer using banking systems like SWIFT & CHIPS.....it could be nothing, but it's shook me out :blink: 

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Freedomwish said:

Hi PP!!  I can only go by my old experience in the late 90's/early 2000's - it's another mode of funds transfer using banking systems like SWIFT & CHIPS.....it could be nothing, but it's shook me out :blink: 

Works for me my good friend, Thxs for your take on this.

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Michymateo2001 said:

their obviously publsihing something december 7th 2017 and their tryin to hide it. their is a lot of new info on their cbi site

If I'm not mistaken the dates actually read different from how we do here. It should be July 12th 2017. Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Michymateo2001 said:

their obviously publsihing something december 7th 2017 and their tryin to hide it. their is a lot of new info on their cbi site

I read that date as 12th of July, 2017 - folks use dates overseas as day, month and then the year.....this is really, really interesting though... 

• Upvote 7

Apologies in advance.....I may had gotten overly excited :facepalm2:

From what I've just gathered, at the moment these are just publications posted - I want to find where and how IBCS is in depth relating to the CBI and hope to pull some type of hint leading us to the RV....but I got a brainfart now :facepalm:

The mystery 12th of July date: https://cbi.iq/news/view/283

Backtracked to November 29th, 2016: https://cbi.iq/news/view/61

Guess I'll go have my whiskey drinks later to figure this out.......darn.:cheesehead::facepalm3:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, newbieDA said:

ya I put it away too for awhile, afraid to even dream of the day anymore

I am still sticking with they have to go international someday theory, but time will tell.

Been in for 15. I hope to see the end of this some day. My best guess, no later than May of 2018.  :praying:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning DV, I work with a Lebanese gentleman who is now in Beirut visiting his family. I sent him the document in Yota’s post and he has translated it for me, and is as follows;

Issued on behalf of the CBI dated today listing names who have been involved with IS (Daesh) informing the following banks and following institutions to seize all their accounts. Going forward, these banks and institutions can/will not have further dealings with such persons.

What looks like a list, is the actual list of names who were using banks to fund Terrorism linked to IS.

Hope this helps DV and good morning :tiphat:

Thanks brother Wiljor,

I don't speak Arabic but I was right.!😀

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"Updates to the international sanctions list"

I believe they're talking about the financial institutions that can't buy or sell foreign currency because they're involved in money laundering of terrorism support system" rel="">support.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

• Upvote 3