Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 10/26/2017

yota691

October 26, 2017
Updates to the international sanctions list

To all licensed banks, all financial transfer companies, all financial investment companies, all electronic payment companies and brokerage companies for the sale and purchase of all foreign currencies (updates to the international sanctions list)

file-150901608095534.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

34 minutes ago, Michymateo2001 said:

So does this mean their lifted?

It would appear so - however, it still remains to be seen when they'll pull the trigger. These guys never do anything quickly;  of course we could be pleasantly surprised. Some of us, like myself have been in this for 14 years.

I'm way beyond "excited" ( plenty of time to lose my mind when the RV happens ) - I just want them to quit running their mouths, screwing around and " Git R Done " ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

To all licensed banks, all financial transfer companies, all financial investment companies, all electronic payment companies and brokerage companies for the sale and purchase of all foreign currencies (updates to the international sanctions list)

I dunno, All. If I understand correctly, typically, IQD is exchanged at the CBI for USD that is used to pay Iraqi international obligations. Here, all foreign currencies are mentioned that suggests the switch has been, or is about to be, flipped for the IQD to be exchanged internationally for all currencies. Maybe Iraqlish and things are out of hand. Maybe more confirming news on this today or in the next few days.

42 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

maybe Adam or Yota should chime in on this one.

Nah, ChinaDawg - Your chime is just as good so, from my standpoint, go ahead and let us know what You really think! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning DV, I work with a Lebanese gentleman who is now in Beirut visiting his family. I sent him the document in Yota’s post and he has translated it for me, and is as follows;

Issued on behalf of the CBI dated today listing names who have been involved with IS (Daesh) informing the following banks and following institutions to seize all their accounts. Going forward, these banks and institutions can/will not have further dealings with such persons.

What looks like a list, is the actual list of names who were using banks to fund Terrorism linked to IS.

Hope this helps DV and good morning :tiphat:

Yep, Brother Wiljor - This helps A LOT!!! Thank You for sharing the translation from Your Lebanese contact and The Best Of Your Day To You! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This get rich scheme which turned out to be not a get rich scheme may now become a get rich scheme... See what 12 years of waiting can do to you?

Go RVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

B/A

13-years of waiting for me, although, I NEVER started following the IQD until 2009.  I had it in my dresser drawer for the first 5-years.   Let's hope this is IT!!!!

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, drj said:

13-years of waiting for me, although, I NEVER started following the IQD until 2009.  I had it in my dresser drawer for the first 5-years.   Let's hope this is IT!!!!

ya I put it away too for awhile, afraid to even dream of the day anymore

I am still sticking with they have to go international someday theory, but time will tell.

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 1