Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Wants To RV Before The Holidays To Revive The US Economy.

Luigi1

Luigi says...What say you?

The holidays are just around the corner.

Rumors are coming out of the woodwork.

Iraq is very, very, very concerned about the timing of the release.

Iraq wants the US to have the spending money to revive it's economy.

Which holiday...Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year?

Not varified. Your opine.

24 Oct 2017  rumors from around the web...

Rrrr:  “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."... Dr. Wayne Dyer
Eatman:  I hope and Pray it happens before Christmas this year.

Steadfast:  almost time for those traditional holiday sayings to appear. and you know which ones I mean.
Phantom809:  Steadfast you mean like "By Black Friday"
Jose:  Black Friday has s different meaning in dinarland.
Phantom809:  I say we won't heard that this year because we will be gone.....gone....gone.
Steadfast:  phantom, yup, exactly, " the best thanksgiving ever", "the best Christmas ever." and yup I dearly hope you are correct. : )
Yada: eatman   you’re looking too far out,,,expecting it now,,,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

here's another article related to the above...

Luigi personally believes these Gurus are full of it.

They self impose gag orders on themselves to make it seem imminent.

Iraq WILL release it at their own convenience, not ours.

24 Oct 2017  rumors from around the web...

We are at a point where I have been told to lay low and be quiet.

We have heard the language been put to me we are in a highly sensitive area right now.

How do we take that?   

I try to give you what I am getting with no added fluff.

I tell you the truth. I never exaggerate I am getting. Tonight is no exception.
In Iraq Prime Minister Abadi had made an announcement on Sunday or Saturday that was picked up and recorded.

People read about his speech.

The language in it was very positive about economic reforms moving forward.

The idea of the restoration of Iraq. 

The belief was that it was what was needed to be said by Prime Minister Abadi to move Iraq forward and release everything in terms of the blessing. 

That was done.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi personally believes these Gurus are full of it.

Then why, oh why, Luigi1 do You keep eating it???!!! Is it Yummy to You???!!! You seem to have a perpetual Tummy Ache and continuously vomit this stuff all over here!!!

:o       :o       :o

Most people know this is harmful to mental health. The same type of rumors keep circulating Year after Year nearly the exact same time every Year. So why even rebroadcast these things unless You intend to help newer speculative investors understand the nefarious workings of Dinar gurus instead of luring them into some insupportable outlook? Are You looking to capitalize on uncertainties others face in this speculative investment now and/or in the future like posting this stuff gives You some form of credibility? This is DinarVets so I suspect the key focus is on the Iraqi Dinar and not a bunch of other more questionable currency speculative investments.

Rumors are one thing. Out right lies other people have posted and are reposted here are quite another. Responsible people know the difference and act accordingly. Yeah, here is an instance where one and all could be the "Brother's Keeper."

Outright Lies

:shakehead:       :shakehead:       :shakehead:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Iraq wants the US to have the spending money to revive it's economy.

I don't believe that the Iraqi "leadership" gives a flying carp about the US economy, the US citizens, a full moon, a religious holiday, the 3-day weekend, or the majority of Iraqi citizens.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Then why, oh why, Luigi1 do You keep eating it???!!! Is it Yummy to You???!!! You seem to have a perpetual Tummy Ache and continuously vomit this stuff all over here!!!

Most people know this is harmful to mental health. The same type of rumors keep circulating Year after Year nearly the exact same time every Year. So why even rebroadcast these things unless You intend to help newer speculative investors understand the nefarious workings of Dinar gurus instead of luring them into some insupportable outlook? Are You looking to capitalize on uncertainties others face in this speculative investment now and/or in the future like posting this stuff gives You some form of credibility? This is DinarVets so I suspect the key focus is on the Iraqi Dinar and not a bunch of other more questionable currency speculative investments.

Rumors are one thing. Out right lies other people have posted and are reposted here are quite another. Responsible people know the difference and act accordingly. Yeah, here is an instance where one and all could be the "Brother's Keeper."

Outright Lies

:shakehead:       :shakehead:       :shakehead:

Maybe this will be beneficial to the newbees. 

A lot of lies out there from the  Dinar Gurus.

Articles like this will help make newbees more aware of  the Gurus & their antics.

Look at it  in a positive way.

You & I don't believe it & many other Dinarians don't.

This  exposes the Gurus for what they really are.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

here's another article related to the above....Iraq wants us to have a very Merry Christmas.

10/28/2017  TNT:
Sabickford:  The aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its way through Congress.
If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
Some mornings I wake up grouchy... and some mornings I just let her sleep!
Regular naps prevent old age.....especially if you take them while driving.
Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, But you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
The four stages of life: 1 You believe in Santa Claus. 2 You don't believe in Santa Claus. 3 You are Santa Claus. 4 You look like Santa Claus.
 There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Synopsis,

Thank you, my friend, for expressing what ,I and many others I suspect, feel in regards to Luigi1's posts.

Luigi1 - if you truly are of the opinion that the posts you make are in fact intentionally formulated and false statements, and that the reason you posting them on this credible Dinar website it to warn new investors of them,  then might I suggest you emphasize that they are lies by stating it somewhere at the top of your re-post? 

For instance, "To New Investors Of The IQD: Please don't believe a word of this post. It is a lie created elsewhere in the world and I am posting it here and bringing it to your attention so that you don't fall for it..."

~peace~

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

7 hours ago, presence said:

Synopsis,

Thank you, my friend, for expressing what ,I and many others I suspect, feel in regards to Luigi1's posts.

Luigi1 - if you truly are of the opinion that the posts you make are in fact intentionally formulated and false statements, and that the reason you posting them on this credible Dinar website it to warn new investors of them,  then might I suggest you emphasize that they are lies by stating it somewhere at the top of your re-post? 

For instance, "To New Investors Of The IQD: Please don't believe a word of this post. It is a lie created elsewhere in the world and I am posting it here and bringing it to your attention so that you don't fall for it..."

~peace~

Luigi says....

These are but a few examples of dis-information the so called expert Gurus are passing around the web.

It's not a few Gurus but almost the entire lot.

Even the Billy Goat busts their chops exposing these Gurus for what they are.

To stay informed & make proper choices...you need both sides of the rumor.

Do I believe half the stuff these experts spew....in the words of MR NOPE...nope.

Stay alert & don't let the experts talk you out of your hard earned investments.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, presence said:

Synopsis,

~peace~

Presence, I am not sure why and I am disappointed You were negged for posting reality. So, I gave You an emerald and was going to do so anyway.

I had a close relative that was scammed by a currency investment scheme in the late '90s that even had an offshore element. As a result, I am exceptionally critical of flippant posters here on DinarVets. These rumors need to be relabeled "Outright Lies" since they are repeated frequently time after time after time and have no basis in reality confirmed by subsequent events. I am concerned about potentially nefarious post event schemes that may be dropped for "special qualifiers" to deceive the trusting and unaware that are promised exceptional returns and/or rewards for the "quick take". Any diversion in the note to secure deposit could be experienced real time especially if there is a "program delay" of any sort between relinquishing the held currency to actual deposit verification.

Be careful, everyone! The most nefarious of scammers can have the most innocent, well meaning, fumbling, and altruistic appearances!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I agree Synopsis and Presence....they should move this folder down the list 

block the non-sense or

change the folder name.

Newbies read this and make poor decisions.

I think it gives this site a bad name.

Edited by 2fast4u2c
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

I agree Synopsis and Presence....they should move this folder down the list 

block the non-sense or

change the folder name.

Newbies read this and make poor decisions.

I think it gives this site a bad name.

:twothumbs: 2Fast4U2C and The Best Of Your Day To You! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Synopsis, thanks very much for your comments regarding my post and for sharing the events of your relative's experience with me and others. And thank you as well, 2fast4u2c, for your comments as well. 

I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone by my late-night post and am

sorry to anyone who took offense or thought that I could have chosen a better means to comminucate my opinion. I know many people view Luigi's posts as 'entertainment', but some of those that do may not be aware that the gullible, more trusting and believing part of the population actually exists and that people do get hurt by bad or ill-intended recommendations.

I am personally  still dealing with an expensive and time-consuming court legality, that all started by trusting realtors in September 2008! that operated under the guise of a reputable real estate company.  I found out months after we sold our house that  the people who bought our property the year following the death of my parents, were in fact friends and co-workers of the realtors we hired to represent us. Having no prior real estate knowledge, and being trusting, we believed the realtors and followed their advice when they selected a price for us to list our property. Unknown to us at the time, our town updated a 5-year reassessment of our property, a week before our closing, that turned out to be $100,000 - to the dollar - less than the price we weee told we would get for our house. We later found out that  our house was sold on TEMP status which means it wasn't able to be seen by the public or open to bid on, which means we caught the realtors in insider trading.

We also caught them submitting a forged copy of document that contained a signature that was cut-and-pasted from another document that was signed.  It took 8 years to get the case in cour. It was supposed to be heard and ruled on by a jury. Unfortunately, the judges in the court that heard the case played some funny games, and didn't allow most of our testimony to be heard by a jury. The judge rigged the trial and then said she was taking the decision of the jury out of their hands and deciding the case herself because my attorney didn't present enough evidence. The judge ruled in the realtors favor via a directive verdict, and then let the other side counter-sue me for $300,000 before they were allowed to. The counter-suit technically wasn't allowed to be started until my appeal was heard and ruled on. I learned earlier this month that the appellate court overturned the trial court's 2015 decision and issued me a new trial which starts in January.

So, you see, lots of harm can and does come to some of those who are overly trusting.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, presence said:

Synopsis, thanks very much for your comments regarding my post and for sharing the events of your relative's experience with me and others. And thank you as well, 2fast4u2c, for your comments as well. 

I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone by my late-night post and am

sorry to anyone who took offense or thought that I could have chosen a better means to comminucate my opinion. I know many people view Luigi's posts as 'entertainment', but some of those that do may not be aware that the gullible, more trusting and believing part of the population actually exists and that people do get hurt by bad or ill-intended recommendations.

I am personally  still dealing with an expensive and time-consuming court legality, that all started by trusting realtors in September 2008! that operated under the guise of a reputable real estate company.  I found out months after we sold our house that  the people who bought our property the year following the death of my parents, were in fact friends and co-workers of the realtors we hired to represent us. Having no prior real estate knowledge, and being trusting, we believed the realtors and followed their advice when they selected a price for us to list our property. Unknown to us at the time, our town updated a 5-year reassessment of our property, a week before our closing, that turned out to be $100,000 - to the dollar - less than the price we weee told we would get for our house. We later found out that  our house was sold on TEMP status which means it wasn't able to be seen by the public or open to bid on, which means we caught the realtors in insider trading.

We also caught them submitting a forged copy of document that contained a signature that was cut-and-pasted from another document that was signed.  It took 8 years to get the case in cour. It was supposed to be heard and ruled on by a jury. Unfortunately, the judges in the court that heard the case played some funny games, and didn't allow most of our testimony to be heard by a jury. The judge rigged the trial and then said she was taking the decision of the jury out of their hands and deciding the case herself because my attorney didn't present enough evidence. The judge ruled in the realtors favor via a directive verdict, and then let the other side counter-sue me for $300,000 before they were allowed to. The counter-suit technically wasn't allowed to be started until my appeal was heard and ruled on. I learned earlier this month that the appellate court overturned the trial court's 2015 decision and issued me a new trial which starts in January.

So, you see, lots of harm can and does come to some of those who are overly trusting.

Presence, Thank You for Your comments!

I am sorry to hear about Your real estate transaction. Unbelievable what You have been and are going through and Thank You for sharing Your experience as an example of remaining vigilant at times. The extreme vigilance will need to be practiced once this does happen.

1 hour ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Synopsis...I love your posts.  I have been in this for over 10 years so out of curiosity...what do you think an initial rate will be and when?

Thank You, 2Fast4U2C!

Hard to say about the future exchange rate(s), float, direct revaluation, timing, etc. I do not know. The exchange rate was tanked in 1990 or so and could have a significant increase at any given time or floated. Up until recently, the Iraqi banking practices was in the Prehistoric/Stone Age era so the valuation of the IQD back then is likely different than what will be in the future. So values of 1 IQD = $0.10 or 1 IQD = $3.22 or 1 IQD = $3.86 or 1 IQD = whatever do not mean anything to me now. I just do not know what the CBI et al will do. I do think the IQD needs to carry some weight so that reconstruction, economy jump starting, and basic Iraqi standard of living dramatically improves to stave off sectarian violence and, potentially, Civil War. Disenfranchised and impoverished peoples are ripe for discontent and can be manipulated to strife and (even extreme) violence. Having a good thing will likely have the lion's share of providing stability in Iraq. I do not know when, either. My mental model says earlier rather than later to prevent significant imbalances when Iraq goes to an open economy and international on the IQD value. I do not know if there is a schedule for a float then something else or whatever. I think very few people know the triggers and what those corresponding actions consist of. I do think it will happen earlier than a time frame most people would anticipate to prevent speculation from influencing the value of the IQD, too, when the IQD actually revalues or floats or whatever.

The Good News keeps pouring in at an ever increasing rate that tells me something is up - maybe just me, though. I do think there are several different dimensions that have to line up in a relatively narrow time band with corresponding supportability to trigger reconstruction and economic growth requiring (in my mental model) for the IQD to revalue. Looks like the news is showing different dimensions lining up. In the last seven years I have been in this investment, the time now looks better than any in the past and the prospects are bright for the next few weeks or months. If significant sectarian strife and/or Civil War breaks out, then the IQD revaluation could be out in the distance a while. I do not think foreign countries will tolerate Iraqi instability and will be pressing to git 'er dun before things blow up so I am thinking near term. This year? I do not know.

I do not mean to be wishy washy but my assessment and opinion really does not carry any weight since I do not have any insight from the inside of applicable dimensions like (probably) every one else here.

So, please take this for entertainment purposes and my :twocents:

For everyone, I hadn't been giving any rubies here but it appears like somebody(ies) are spreading them around and did not like what I had to say, either!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

Guru claims Iraq wants us to have the money in time for a very Merry Christmas.

3 Nov 2017  rumors from around the web...

1. The project funds are locked in on schedule and we begin the project side about the middle of the month.

2. Towards the end of the month we should be moving forward with office space.

3. By Christmas all our structuring and especially the Relief Foundation will be up and running.

4. The rumors out there about currency are pretty accurate. The Dinar and Dong and all are beginning.

5. I personally know of a few people who have received their contracts and rates. They will be going in to finish them next week.

6. A lot of activity should be coming in on many going in and cashing out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2