Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story...New Int'l Banking Standards Implemented?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Could US banks be on the new Chinese Int'l Banking Standard(CIPS)?

Are the old Banking Standards (SWIFT) becoming obsolete?

This bank story may suggest that. Will this lead to an asset-gold backed USD?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It's only a bank story. Not varified. Your opine.

21 Oct 2017  Bank story from around the web ...

A New Bank Story this Morning I just came back from my banker this morning to talk and order some more VND. I was at 5/3 and able to buy some more, but a friend of mine in Ohio was told at 5/3 where he banks they were out. I noticed my transaction taking longer today, so I inquired about it. She told me they were learning a new system today. She also told me what took so long was them, and not, the system. I shared that I heard a new system was coming to the banks that was much faster than the old system. She told me, “Oh yes, it is much faster.” I further shared, “I hear it is much safer as well.” She said, Yes, it is.” Funny what information you can get when you have a casual conversation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Luigi says...here's another article related to the above...

10/21/2017  This May Happen" - Intel via xxxxxx network...
Word around the water cooler is: 
If things go to plan this "May Happen" we will be working the week end trying. TRNs are so far being scheduled to go live at 2300 UTC+8 on 23 Oct 2017 (NOTE: Timing independently confirmed by our (withheld) source a couple hours ago).
Everything was approved at Moscow meeting this week! If things are disrupted, petrodollar replacement goes live Monday AM without the US. 
TRNs are now fully approved in US. Plan is to run two US currencies for 2-5 years and then phase out FRNs at some discount (That will be a blood bath!!!).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

22 Oct 2017  rumors & news from around the web...

The parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Sunday that it is in the process of activating the draft law to amend the salary scale of employees and parallel salaries in all ministries and agencies, noting that the new amendment will provide a salary that provides housing wages and all expenses and requirements for living.
http://en.economiciraq.com/2017/10/22/re-opening-branches-of-rafidain-bank-in-nineveh/ 
xyz: The Central Bank calls on the IMF to intervene in the file of correspondent banking district
http://en.economiciraq.com/2017/10/22/the-central-bank-calls-on-the-imf-to-intervene-in-the-file-of-correspondent-banking-district/ 
The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday, the International Monetary Fund to intervene in resolving the issue of boycotting some of the global banks Correspondent with Iraqi banks, stressing Iraq’s commitment to implement its program with the IMF. “Despite the difficult circumstances, the Iraqi government is committed to implementing its program with the International Monetary Fund,” he said. “I expect that the agreement will be reached on the third review under the program.”

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, Luigi1 said:

Could US banks be on the new Chinese Int'l Banking Standard(CIPS)?

Please try to get your facts right !!  Ooops, forgot. Rumors. ;)

The Cross-border Inter-bank Payments System is designed to facilitate financial transactions between different countries.

https://themerkle.com/what-is-cips/

3b2.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

24 Oct 2017  rumors from around the web...

Article: “The largest US banks .. Praises the performance of Iraqi banks

[Corresponding banks are the key to this moving forward. The USA banks have linked themselves with Iraqi banks so when the time comes for a reality rate EVERYONE is on the same page.]

BINGO!…

And this process continues to move forward, and closer to that time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2