Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi Announces An Iraqi vision for the future of the region based on development And Security Instead Of Differences And Wars !

DinarThug

18 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Please be soon. I just lost an opportunity at an amazing house because of Obama Era policies concerning self employed individuals. It was a sweet one too. Had all the paperwork for approval signed and was told the house payments and everything then they pulled the rug out from under me the next day saying it looks bad on paper and they couldn'the give me the loan even though they know in reality I could afford it. Such a punch in the gut. We need an RV because I want to live in a nice house in a nice safe area instead of an area where shootings and crime is common. Please please please Iraq RV soon! :crossedfingers:

Know what you mean.  Living it, thanks to Obama.  

• Upvote 2

10-22-2017   Newshound Guru Don961   [New Guru]   Article:  "Names of government delegation accompanying Abadi to Saudi Arabia

Quote:  "Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi visited the head of a large government delegation to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and during the meeting it was agreed to form a joint council between the two countries concerned with security and economic affairs."  ...

seems like Abadi took his whole Cabinet with him! ...

and some high-level advisers ... 

people who actually get things done in the GOI ...

as compared to Parliament ... 

US-SOS Tillerson as well ...

thinking there is far more involved here than just a feel-good visit to the neighbor ... imo.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

US-SOS Tillerson as well ... As Davis, He is in the running for being the next president, Trump thought be

a good idea for Davis to help get this rv going

thinking there is far more involved here than just a feel-good visit to the neighbor 

• Upvote 2