Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oglu calls on parliament to proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the phrase "oil extracted"

yota691

57 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I do not think you will have to worry. Just the sheer demand will make it worth something.  

That's the sound of "market pressure" giving value to this currency. Help me remember , did they pass a law and implement said law requiring no use of foreign currencies will be allowed to be used for in country transactions - buying and selling of goods and services, etc. Or did they pass such a law and are waiting for a timing issue before implementing it?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

That's the sound of "market pressure" giving value to this currency. Help me remember , did they pass a law and implement said law requiring no use of foreign currencies will be allowed to be used for in country transactions - buying and selling of goods and services, etc. Or did they pass such a law and are waiting for a timing issue before implementing it?

If I remember correctly, I believe IMF requirement for single currency internationally traded.

course at my age I could have membered wrong

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Trust me in my heart I'm hoping the same but by head tells me just to brace for a little longer..... I'm tired of getting my hopes up.... and my adrenal glands can't handle all the excitement anymore.... honestly when this thing finally pops, I think I'm gonna be so over it.... I will casually walk to the bank,  deposit a note just to see if it works and then begin to get excited lol

Sounds like a plan. Me, I am gonna wait for the text from Adam. Next I will setup the estate plan, trusts, etc after meeting with the tax attorney, cpa, and wealth manager. I won't cash in a single note till then, since doing so will create a taxable transaction , giving the state and feds cause to start taxing me on all the IQD I have at that point; and not after I finish setting up things in a more tax friendly state . Cali sucks when it comes to taxes.

alreis; at our age.

Hey Barzani may have gotten arrested. Check out the thread, hope it's real.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Sounds like a plan. Me, I am gonna wait for the text from Adam. Next I will setup the estate plan, trusts, etc after meeting with the tax attorney, cpa, and wealth manager. I won't cash in a single note till then, since doing so will create a taxable transaction , giving the state and feds cause to start taxing me on all the IQD I have at that point; and not after I finish setting up things in a more tax friendly state . Cali sucks when it comes to taxes.

alreis; at our age.

I agree. I was teasing. I will be setting up all of those things as well so as not to raise any red flags and have too many greedy eyes 👀 watching my every move. You're wise to set all that up.... I will also be making my way to a tax friendlier state that has no state income taxes..... especially if this is taxed at ordinary income

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Ok,,Whos Oglu, and I hope not Maligos brother.

Probably one of the silent majority they have what about 500 in parliament? :lol:  You know with assistant to the under secretary of the secretary

to the go for with the secretary general  etc ect.  At least his name has appeared on an arrest warrant.  Yet and he makes sense.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

end of the year????

I am pushing for end of the month

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Trust me in my heart I'm hoping the same but by head tells me just to brace for a little longer..... I'm tired of getting my hopes up.... and my adrenal glands can't handle all the excitement anymore.... honestly when this thing finally pops, I think I'm gonna be so over it.... I will casually walk to the bank,  deposit a note just to see if it works and then begin to get excited lol

I AM JUST PUSHING.  :pirateship:

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Damnit Chuck here we go again.. I am tired of having these talks with you!!!! End of the month! END OF THE MONTH!!!

I hear you, I wish I had a long hot iron to give them some motivation.  I am still hoping by the end of this year, but could be looking at first quarter of 2018. The country is really improving and at some point this has to break out.  

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Flamtap said:

im gonna write a song about this ride.....titled 

Oil and Gas......

Im not sure how I'm going to include Yota, Thug and Adam in the lyrics but I will get 'er done as soon as Iraq passes Gas! 

Pun intended 

Thanks Yota 

Maliki is doing a lot more then passing Gas! More like “sharts” all the way to the men’s room!!!    :lol:

1 hour ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

whoever Oglu is I see positive +++ For Oglu!!

Now push forth the RV!!

Make everyone happy!

33 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Ditto...lets get this party started!!!!!

We Want To But O’Glu Has It Stuck At 1170 ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I wonder how big of a gap there is between “calling for” and actually passing it?  

In any case,  thanks Oglu! Better late than never, I guess ...

The Gap = SOON , this is Iraq the only thing they pass fast is gas,Postponement , and a Vacation 

7 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I wonder how big of a gap there is between “calling for” and actually passing it?  

It seems it about the wording with the term Oil Extracted being used obliviously.....One word...The subject oil...:lol: 

extract
verb (used with object)

to get, pull, or draw out, usually with special effort, skill, or force:
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Laid Back said:

where there's smoke there's fire.

HCL it's coming.!

PREACH IT BROTHER, PREACH IT!!!! :praying::bravo::bravo::bravo:

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:
2 hours ago,  Laid Back said: 

where there's smoke there's fire.

HCL it's coming.!

Where’s FreedomWish And The TGIF Happy Hour Shots Of Fireball ? :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

I'M GETTING MY WHISKEY DRINKS IN FOR YOU AND EVERYBODY HERE IN DV BROTHER DTHUG!!! 

WHATCHU' DRANKING?!! :bravo::drunk::lol::rodeo2:XgoOo.gif

Edited by Freedomwish
Getting drunk because HCL is coming
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, yota691 said:

It seems it about the wording with the term Oil Extracted being used obliviously.....One word...The subject oil...:lol: 

extract
verb (used with object)

to get, pull, or draw out, usually with special effort, skill, or force:

When they posted the announcement of the Oil and gas law, with the new term “extraction,” I knew we were there. They have to post everything in the paper to be legal. Thanks to all the mega posters. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2