Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oglu calls on parliament to proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the phrase "oil extracted"

yota691

Friday, October 20,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called the House of Representatives decision MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, Friday, parliament to proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the word "oil extracted", adding that the draft of the bill is still in the inclusion of the committees of energy and legal Alniabaten for more than ten years. 

In an interview with Alsumaria News, Oglu said that "the Iraqi Council of Representatives is required to proceed with the passage of the law of oil and gas by including the words extracted oil as contained in the Constitution, which is extracted in any part of the land of Iraq," noting that "the northern region says that the Constitution on the oil sites Extracted for 2005 did not address the oil, which will be extracted, such as oil extracted in the regions of the region.

"The draft oil and gas bill continues to include the oil, energy and legal committees of parliament for more than ten years, unfortunately because of the incompatibility," Oglu said, adding that "it is regrettable that the consensus remains on the national wealth that belongs to all Iraqis." 

"The legislation of this law and the activation of this vital file will solve many of the crises that are rife between the government of the Center and the region, as well as Mahramih provinces producing oil and gas." 

On January 18, 2017, the Ministry of Oil announced the completion of the draft oil and gas law and sent it to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, noting that the aim is to seek and work on the optimal investment of the national wealth of oil and gas.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 12

The House of Representatives MP Niazi Miramar Oglu called on Friday to pass the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the phrase “extracted oil”, pointing out that the draft law is still in the inclusion of the parliamentary energy and legal committees for more than ten years.
“The Iraqi Council of Representatives is required to proceed with the passage of the law of oil and gas by including the words oil extracted as contained in the Constitution and extracted in any part of the land of Iraq,” noting that “the northern region says that the Constitution was based on oil sites extracted for the year 2005 did not address the oil, which will be extracted such as oil extracted in the regions of the region.
“The draft oil and gas bill continues to include the oil, energy and legal committees of parliament for more than ten years, unfortunately because of the incompatibility,” Oglu said. “It is regrettable that the consensus on the national wealth that belongs to all Iraqis continues.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Decision of Parliament calls for the Parliament to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas and include the phrase "oil extracted"

Bertha News Agency 36 2017-10-20
58b56e922656b.jpg

The House of Representatives MP Niazi Miramar Oglu called on Friday to pass the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the phrase "extracted oil", adding that the draft law is still in the inclusion of the parliamentary energy and legal committees for more than ten years.

"The Iraqi Council of Representatives is required to proceed with the passage of the oil and gas law by including the phrase oil extracted as contained in the Constitution, which is extracted in any part of the land of Iraq," he said, noting that "the northern region says that the Constitution provided for oil sites extracted for 2005 And did not address the oil, which will be extracted such as oil extracted in the regions of the region.

"The draft oil and gas bill continues to include the oil, energy and legal committees of parliament for more than ten years, unfortunately because of the incompatibility," Oglu said. "It is regrettable that the consensus on the national wealth that belongs to all Iraqis continues."

"The legislation of this law and the activation of this vital file will solve many of the crises that raging between the government of the Center and the region, as well as Mahramih provinces producing oil and gas."

On January 18, 2017, the Ministry of Oil announced the completion of the draft oil and gas law and sent it to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, noting that the aim is to seek and work on the optimal investment of the national wealth of oil and gas.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Git er done boys & girls.....We are waiting patiently for this to happen NOW, ASAP, IMMEDIATELY, YESTERDAY.....😊😁

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

Darn right Tiger!  You and I were when they were Drafting the Law and that is before the 10 years committee. :lol:

• Upvote 12

thanks yota - there  certainly are exciting things happening lately.  More has happened with this dinar ride in the last couple of

weeks than has happened in all the 10 years I have been on this ride !!!  

Edited by trinity
  • Upvote 11

im gonna write a song about this ride.....titled 

Oil and Gas......

Im not sure how I'm going to include Yota, Thug and Adam in the lyrics but I will get 'er done as soon as Iraq passes Gas! 

Pun intended 

Thanks Yota 

Edited by Flamtap
Added a Thank You
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 11

51 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

This is great to hear and read ! ( Just afraid that after it happens, nothing changes except the Iraqi folks get dinar in the bank account ,@the same value ) just a bit gun shy after all the good things that has happened,and no movement in value ...

I do not think you will have to worry. Just the sheer demand will make it worth something.  

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Git er done boys & girls.....We are waiting patiently for this to happen NOW, ASAP, IMMEDIATELY, YESTERDAY.....😊😁

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

where there's smoke there's fire.

HCL it's coming.!

Yep, the heat is on folks, urgency is in the air and we are hopefully approaching the finish line.  

Yota, thanks brother, you are a blessing to all is here. 

• Upvote 6

Well it's hard to be less than a tenth of a penny, so I gotta believe that the Oil and Gas law being passed and this international fair for the next 9 days has to be part of an upward push on the value of the dinar! Not to mention the Saudis opening air traffic again with Iraq and international master cards.... almost too many positives to mention.... I hope we are done with this before the end of the year 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Well it's hard to be less than a tenth of a penny, so I gotta believe that the Oil and Gas law being passed and this international fair for the next 9 days has to be part of an upward push on the value of the dinar! Not to mention the Saudis opening air traffic again with Iraq and international master cards.... almost too many positives to mention.... I hope we are done with this before the end of the year 

end of the year????

I am pushing for end of the month

• Upvote 9

Trust me in my heart I'm hoping the same but by head tells me just to brace for a little longer..... I'm tired of getting my hopes up.... and my adrenal glands can't handle all the excitement anymore.... honestly when this thing finally pops, I think I'm gonna be so over it.... I will casually walk to the bank,  deposit a note just to see if it works and then begin to get excited lol

4 minutes ago, davis411 said:

end of the year????

I am pushing for end of the month

• Upvote 9